Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF) - Page 2 Empty Re: To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm

“I know I have not done that, Sahar. It's odd, but I do not think I have to any more. Might be a surprise for you to hear it, and it is for me to say it, but you actually hurt my hand then.” He sighed. “I don't think I'm a vampire any more.” He growled. “First my animal form changes, now this? Am I going to end up losing both? Though I can't say I'm annoyed to lose the vampire side, though I wish I could keep the healing speed and strength.”

It was something that frustrated him. “Maith and I have been working hard to try and find any records of this happening, but so far there is nothing. She's searching at home, I'm searching what records and thigns I have in my study here.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF) - Page 2 Empty Re: To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 am

She blinked at this sudden news, tilting her head in confusion. She had hurt him? Something she hadn't done in years, and instantly felt guilty.
    "What's happening with you?" she asked softly, looking at him with worry "surely you cannot be the only one."

She knew he was upset, loosing his mind somewhat with worry. She had noticed a lot of changes within him recently, but had never noticed it.
    "Just stay calm Drannor, we'll sort this out."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 am

"I honestly do not know. Some of me is the same, but other things are changing. I wish I knew what those things were before they changed, instead of just suddenly realizing they had." He blinked. "This is not easy for me to deal with and not say anything."

He sighed. There would be a reason for this, but what it was, he knew not. His fur changing color was also a confusing thing, he was brown haired, not blonde. Then he blinked. "Well, what do you know? Maith's coming up the stairs."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

"Maith's here?" she asked, peering across to the doorway before looking back down at her son and standing with a slight wince, placing him in his cradle, moving to tug the door open.
    "Maith!" she greeted the woman fondly

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 pm

He smiled, moving across the room to give his sister a hug. She was smiling, though he could tell there was something on her mind, something he might not like at all. “What brought you over here?” he asked.

“I found something, Drannor. Something that is a little bit of a shock for me to have seen,” she replied. Without another word, she handed him an envelope. It was open, but there was a name on the front, one he never knew. Findarel. It was in his mother's handwriting though. He blinked.

Then he slipped the piece of paper out and read is quickly. At the end though he cursed. “Anima!” this was a bit of a shock even for him, though in a way it was a welcome one. He was not Wistari's son after all? Then why the hell was he named for the man?
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Sahar blinked as her husband swore and hurried to his side, peering up at him questioningly.
    "What is it love?" she whispered, wondering what had shocked him so. She turned to Maith when no response came.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

“It would seem that Wistari is not my father after all. Though Soora is certainly my mother.” He blinked. It was something that certainly stunned him. “Where did you find this?” he asked Maith. “When?”

“A few minutes ago. I came straight here when I found out what it said. Though you would want to know.”

“There was no Findarel that I knew of though,” Drannor said.

“There was. He came to visit the day after you were exiled. Soora went away from the house to talk to him, so I did not know, nor did Wistari about her other lover. I have the feeling he's still alive though.”

“Hmm.” he honestly did not know whether to meet the man or not.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Sahar blinked at the sudden news, finding that they had even more in common then they thought.
    It seemed they both had mothers with more then one partner, and more then one child that was not related.
    "But...you are Maith are twins...does that mean you are both from another father?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm

“No, we're not twins, well at least not in the usual sense. It says that Soora had two children the night I was born. The other died though at birth... and her friend also had a pair of twins. Of the three only Maith survived, and Soora took her in.” Drannor blinked, meeting his sister's gaze.

“She also says that she wished that my true father was there to take me in, for she knew that Wistari was becoming quite the tyrant. She never wanted Wistari to have any influence on me, but sadly that plan failed.”

He blinked, he was certainly stunned at the moment. First his father was no Wistari, then it turned out that Maith was not even related by blood. Weird. And he had a dead sibling.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Sahar blinked at the sudden news as well, knowing she was at least partly related to Auraka.
    "Oh," she whispered, trying to twist her head around the new facts "it seems you're family has just as much as a past as mine Drannor..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

“This sadly does not say who Maith's parents were,” Drannor said, looking at the other elf. “Regardless, you're still my sister, and you know that, right?” he could tell she had been worried as to how he would react to that. “I wonder why she never told us who we really were?”

It was something that was a little startling. “I'm glad its Soora who is my real parent, and not Wistari. It mean's I'm still related to Gem, and there is no chance I would want to be any other way.” He smiled at both of them.”

Then he glanced at the poem.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Sahar smiled at her sister in law, giving her a quick and gentle hug. It saddened her that Maith was still alone, for she deserved all the love and attention she could get. She was such a friendly, loving person.

"Do you want to find him?" she asked Drannor softly "maybe we can find him when we look for my own father..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

“I don't know what to do about him. He never once came to see me, though I have the feeling he knew about me. How could he not?”

Drannor sighed. This certainly changed things. “I can only hope he is not like Wistari.” He knew that it was a mean thing to say, but it was true. “Else I do not think I will want to know him either.”

“He is alive. He showed up earlier, while I found that. It seems he does want to make some effort, and from what I could tell, he is not like Wistari at all.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Several days passed, several happy days. Sahar had taken to motherhood once more, easily balancing her time between her twins and her newborn. Questions were never asked about his odd coloured eyes, different from both Drannor's and Sahar's, and nothing was mentioned about his slightly human appearance.

Sahar was glad for that, but knew that rumours were starting to spread, but everyone knew or guessed that it was from her kidnapping past.

She hummed softly to the babe in her arms, nursing him gently when the smashing of glass downstairs startled her. Making to her feet, she knew that no one but her was home, so it wouldn't be the children. Placing Lydir down in his cradle, she peered down the door and headed downstairs to see what it was.

Finding a smashed window and a rock, she blinked in surprise and sighed. She knew this would happen. They were ashamed to call her one of their kind, one of their kin. A whore such as herself had no right married to a man such as Drannor.

Tears in her eyes, she turned and went back upstairs, she waited for Drannor to return.

But the child was no where to be seen. Her chatting, beautiful little boy was missing. She dropped to her knees, letting lose a cry of horror and pain.

Her baby was gone.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

The long ears heard the sound of Sahar crying out. He had been on the way to something else, but he knew something must be wrong if he could hear that sound. Though he also saw the broken glass he growled under his breath, as he passed that room, hurrying into the house to find out what was wrong.

It did not take him long to find out what. Their new boy was gone from the cradle, and Sahar did nor have him. Not to mention he could not hear the child anywhere near, though normally it was only too easy to find the baby that way. He hurried over to her, he dropped down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

“We'll find him, you know that. When Gem hears of this she won't let anyone not look for him, and I know she'll let Keya know as well.” Windows were easily fixed, missing children were not so easily found, and he knew that. This was not something they needed at the moment.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Sahar sank into his warm touch, clutching him tightly as she sobbed heavily.
    "He's gone," was all she could manage to say "someone took him!"

She wailed, unable to stop the awful feeling she felt. As if it was somehow her fault.
    "He is only days old Drannor,' she moaned, rocking against him as the tears still fell in streams "he cannot live by himself! He needs me...and they took him."

She broke into tears, falling over her knees and was unable to say anything more before snapping back up.
    "Kasinda! Taeron!" she cried, running down the stairs and down the street towards Gem's home. The twins were always there, if they were not home. She couldn't live if all her children were taken.
    "Kasinda! Taeron!"

Her voice filled the town, her desperation growing as she drew closer to the castle and threw herself at the wide eyed twins, startled at their mother's apperance.
    "Mum?" Taeron asked after she finished strangling him with a hug and moved onto Kasinda "Mum, what's wrong? What happened?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:09 am