Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF) Empty To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Several months had passed since her return, several months that had allowed her child to grow, oddly she felt even bigger then she had with her twins. With slight hands resting on the bulge, she sighed and propped her feet up on the table, taking a rest from cleaning the already clean home.

She was due soon, any day know she kept telling herself, but she couldn't help but feel scared. What would they do with him or her? Drannor would support her, she knew, but it wasn't his child. It was half human, it could hardly be raised in an elven city without some questions being asked. Not that she really cared, but she couldn't do that to Drannor. She would love the child no matter what, and she knew that Drannor would care for it as his own..but she still had questions.

Sighing to herself, she rubbed the growing babe and felt it kick in reply, and wondered where her beloved husband was today. Most likely working, she thought with yet another sigh.

The house was quiet, the twins over at Gem and Auraka's house playing with the couple month old triplets, both announcing that they were all best friends.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF) Empty Re: To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

These days he seemed to be travelling back and forth between Anthatal and Taror a lot. He was glad that his house was on the wall of Anthatal, no one ever saw him leave to head back to his hometown.

There were a few brand new bears in Taror now, and right now, just on the other side of the walls, in Anthatal, seeing as the secret of Taror was out now, he was training. Though sometimes the other bears growled that he was like Wistari, he was firmly against any such notion.

One bear seemed to be able to pull him to the ground, but with a growl, he kicked out with his hindlegs, sending the other bear off of him easily. He was laughing.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF) Empty Re: To many choices, but our time is running out (EROSAF)

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

She sighed, the only noise filling the silent house, before heaving herself to her feet once more. She never had been able to sit down for long, always having to keep busy, and now that she was taking a break from the healing side of things, she had nothing left it seemed.

Moving to the door way, she lifted an eyebrow at what she saw. Drannor, it seemed, was mucking around and mock fighting with several wolves and several bears. Training, guessed the red haired elf.

At least he seemed to be enjoying himself, she smiled at the thought of him relaxing for once. He worked much to hard, she always told him, and spent to much time on the road between Taror and here. They needed to move, they both knew that, but neither of them wanted to leave the only place they both called home.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm

The bear rose up on his hidlegs and boxed anotehr's ears, easily able to defend himself, even though the other ten were ganged up on him. he seemed to know what was going to happen before another did it. He growled though, this was fun for him, having a good animal brawl.

It was amusing that Auraka hadn't come forwards for a bit of training, but did he care? No.

Eventually everyone phased back and he knew Sahar was watching him. Slowly the bear retreated from him, and he smiled up at her. "It's safe to come down, Sahar," he called. Sure he knew the others would stare at the scars he'd caused her, but did that matter? It only made him feel guilty, but that was something thatw as rare.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Sahar smiled as they all shifted back, but she only had eyes for Drannor. Stepping down the steps with care, hands resting on her stomach, she barely remembered the scars upon her face.

She loved the way Drannor looked upon her, as if she was the most beautiful thing in his life. The look made her feel loved, feel wanted for once and that she would never be forgotten.
    Sliding her arms around him, she hugged him as tightly as possible.
    "I love you," she whispered, not caring that they had an audience and kissed his cheek before pulling away with a flutter of her green orbs.
    "How was training? No injuries I'm hoping," she chuckled good naturedly, having learned long ago that it was best not to worry, because he refused to complain about it.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:24 pm

He laughed. “What was the last time I got hurt?” he asked, kissing her scarred cheek. He could see a few of the others staring at her, but he growled and they all stopped immediately. Clearly, he was as well known by them as an elf as he was as a bear. “I told them not to stare,” he added.

There was a pale pink bite mark on his neck, but it was already healing and nearly gone. “One of them got me rather well, I'm pleased of that. It makes it more interesting when one of them pins me from time to time, not that I let them do it, they have to force me onto my back.”

He looked over at one of the other elves. They were all headed away back to Taror. “It's good to have some time off. And I love you too.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 pm

"Hush," she scolded gently "it does not bother me, nor should it bother you."

It didn't bother her, at least until someone mentioned it, when he mentioned it more often then not. She had forgiven him, instantly, and wanted to move on but he was always saying sorry, telling others not to stare.

They could stare all they wanted! But only his words hurt her, no petty glances could.

"Good, you should have more time off," she said sweetly, dragging him back into the house and frowned at the disappearing bite mark "come inside and relax, keep me company for the day! Soon we won't have any time, another child running around all the time."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

He rubbed at his neck for a moment. "One of them was good, better than I anticipated." He chuckled though. "Nearly broke my neck." That was something that was rare for him to admit to. He smiled at her. "I know we'll have another coming soon, it has to be really soon now."

He chuckled, carefully picking her up. "You shouldn't have to walk up all these stairs." And like that he ran up the stairs easily. "You know what, I could likely carry you while I was a bear."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Her lips tightened at the mention of his neck nearly breaking and sighed, shrugging her shoulders in a huff.

"One day, you'll get badly injured and I'll have to sew you back together," she scolded him "and I might just forget to, telling you 'I told you so' the whole time."

Gasping as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs with ease, she protested once she got her voice back.
    "I don't doubt you could," she said, gesturing for him to put her back down "but I am perfectaly able to carry myself Drannor."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm

“What? I'm allowed to carry you if I want to. And I doubt you could stop me anyway.” He smiled. Though for a while his body had been icy cold to the touch it had changed, more to that of what it had been before Gem 'nearly' killed him. That was something that pleased him.

There were so many things he had to be thankful of, but why oh why did it feel like he was changing again? The bear was enough of an issue for him at the moment. “I'm glad Taeron's a wolf, not a bear,” he added. “One bear's enough.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 pm

She sighed, content to snuggled deeper into his warm chest and breathed in scent but half-smiled.
    "Doesn't mean I wouldn't try," she muttered but patted his cheek gently "I'm sure we'll sought this out love, we'll find out why...and how..."

She didn't mention the fact that it was possible that Taeron might change as well.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

"I know that." he laughed though. Though the idea of them figuring this out was a bother. "I don't know that we will, what happened with me has never happened before in the history of the people from Taror." Someone did not just change form for no reason like he had. Once you had your form it stayed.

"I can only hope this does not effect Taeron, I really don't want him to be a bear."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

"Look at me though," she pointed out "I'm a lassie dog."
    She rolled her eyes slightly, but smiled warmly, knowing that he wasn't alone.
    "My brother is a white lion, so was my father. My mother was a wolf though, so I obviously have to get it from somewhere...so it can happen, fate has reasons Drannor, you just need to remember that."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek, looking around the stairs and frowned slightly.
    "Where are we going?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

"My history is long and checkered, Sahar. There is something that even Gem does not know about herself, well, she knows there is something different about her, but I am not sure whether what i saw when we left to fight Lindan Marcos was true or not." He stopped though, letting her down again.

His work was far from done at the moment. "How it affects her though, is another question entirely, as its not from her mother." He sighed. There was never a dull moment for him. "And we will not be going to Taror, seeing as we leave Nuban in a few days time.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

"I know that Drannor, but the past is the past and the future is the only thing that matters now," she whispered, frowning slightly. He was always talking about his past, holding into his hard childhood. She loved knowing that he trusted her enough to tell her, but sometimes...he just needed to move on. Allow himself to become a new person and be happier for it.

Allowing her small feet to brush the wooden floor once more, she shifted her large mass to peer out the window before sighing once more, replying his words in her mind.

"And what does this have to do with Gem, isn't she just normal...unlike the rest of us?" she asked, raising a questioning eyebrow, flicking her red locks over her shoulder.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

"I don't know, but when we were on the move to fight that last fight, before you went missing..." He paused. "Gem and I were discussing the plans for how we were going to get there. At one point Ciarbera came up. She got angry, really quickly, but i managed to keep it hidden from everyone else. When I first changed form, i was angry, to be honest, remember I had to fight my father."

He sighed. "I fear that had I not known what the shaking meant when she had it happen some people would have been extremely frightened. How she could possibly be a shifter, though she has yet to completely change is the mystery. Her father was not one, though he is my mother's brother. Yet it seems his daughter will be. My grandmother was a shifter, but not grandfather.."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Sahar blinked, trying to follow along with the confusing tale of Gem shifting and whatnot and made a little sense of it.
    "So...Gem shifted..." she summed up after a moment, tilting her head to the side and rubbed her stomach as the babe kicked "into what?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

"At this point its hard to tell.. I managed to shop her before she actually started to change form. That was not easy either, she did not know what was happening to her at all. And at the start, neither did I." He smiled at the memory.

"Somewhere on my side of the family she's inherited the gene needed. I know its from her father, but Zelphar never shifted himself, though he was the same generation as Soora was, being siblings. I think its from my grandparents, who are also her grandparents. But again, grandmother Sharaer was not a shifter herself, she was a normal elf. That leaves my grandfather. Grandfather was a bear, like father."

He sighed. "I guess she's not so... normal as she thought she is. I'm going to have to help her completely change next time. I just hope she's not a bear."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Sahar nodded, understanding what he was saying now and wondered what Gem herself would be.
    "Only time will tell love," she said finally, turning to look up at him with a sweet smile, grasping his hand and pressed it against her stomach to feel the babies kicking.

After a moment's silence, she sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder.
    "What now?" she whispered

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

“She already defies the odds, by having that ability, though its not dominant in her at the moment. Can you honestly see her as an animal?” he laughed. The thought was certainly an odd one for him. Gem was not meant to be an animal, but it seemed she would be.

He sighed though, then smiled as he felt the baby kicking at her. “Can't be too long left, can it?” he asked, smiling at her. Sure it was not his child that was growing within her, but he would still be the father figure in its life, even though it was a human's kid.

Sahar was the only one for him, and even she had worried about his reaction to finding out that another man had knocked her up. Sure the human had a death wish if he showed his face again, but that was something very unlikely now. He smiled, kissing her cheek. "I guess we better start packing."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

"Yeah, any day now..." she repeated with a whisper and a small, sad smile before gesturing to the boxes already piled to the side of the room.
    "I have already packed almost everything," she said softly "just the children need to pack their toys..."

Several days later, Sahar rested on the couch when the sharp pains of contractions filled her. A feeling she had only felt once before, with the twins, and knew that the time was close. Her due date had been and passed and now it was just a waiting game, for the days just seemed longer and she just seemed to grow bigger.

Moaning at another sharp stab, she called for Drannor who she hoped was in the house, and hoped that he would be able to sit with her this time. But if he couldn't, she would understand.

"Drannor?" she called again, louder this time.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

He had been in the middle of another friendly training fight when he heard her voice calling to him. “Sorry guys, we'll resume later. I'm needed somewhere.” With that he phased back to an elf and hurried up the stairs, knowing that this time, he would be able to handle things. His vampire days were over, though Sahar knew it not.

Shortly he was in the room with her, and he knew that she needed him most at the moment. “I'm here,” he said, stopping in front of her. What was he meant to do though? “And this time, I'm staying.” He knew there was nothing for him to worry about.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

She winced at the pain, but smiled though it as Drannor appeared in the room.
    "Good," she gasped, grabbing his hand and clenched it tightly, glad that he wouldn't be able to feel the pain of her grasp due to his vampire abilities.
    "Because the baby is coming...."

Several hours later, a tired Sahar held a wriggling bundle in her arms. With soft hair, the colour of dark red chocolate. But it was the eyes that startled Sahar, the bright baby blue coloured orbs brought back so many memories, and not one of them good.
    But she brushed the feeling aside, promising to care and raise the child like she had with her twins.
    "Lydir," she whispered finally "Lydir Tegon Silverleaf...?"
    She looked to Drannor, hoping that he liked it.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

He actually winced as her hand tightened on his. Oh he could feel it. “Sahar.. you're going to break my hand,” he muttered. “I'm not what I once was.” He sighed, it was something he was going to miss. Not the blood, but the rest of it, the strength and quick healing. Those had been the good parts.

It was a long time and then there was a baby boy in the room. He smiled as he saw the little baby. “I like the name,” he said, smiling at her fondly. He knew his life was changing, but at the moment, he ignored the thought. This was what he liked to seem the kids that Sahar had, regardless of the fact this one was not his.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

She peered up at Drannor with worry, eyes narrowing at the slight bags forming under his eyes and wondered why. He didn't have to sleep, he was a vampire.
    "Is everything alright Drannor?" she asked softly "have you not been hunting properly? You haven't drunk from me for a while..."

Shifting her babe, she nursed him with a gentle bounce before allowing him to sleep in her arms and looked at Drannor for further answers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:05 am