Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -  Empty Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Feet struggled to walk in a straight line, stumbling and tripping over the smooth, flat surface of the path. Rasjar walked in silence beside him, offering the quiet feel of protection and warmth from his growing form.

As the fate-bonded pair struggled down the path, eyes ran over their scarred forms, the elves trying to figure out who this oddly matched pair was. Many knew who the great dragon Rasjar, his purple colour rarely seen in these areas. But that could only mean the limping elf could be their thought dead Prince-Consort Auraka. But he was dead, killed in a raid to save the life of his mate, and Queen Gem.

Mutters followed the pair, and silence fell over the sleepy Elven town, a few even chosing to follow the bonded couple as they moved towards their destination.

The Castle.

More words were whispered about this, seeing the well lit home in the distance. Little laid between the path and this castle, as it was at the back of the town. But the unnamed Elf and his dragon only had their eyes set on the building, words muttered under breath between the two.

"She must be there..." Auraka whispered to Rasjar, hand reaching out for support on his scaly hide.
    "She will," he replied, wisdom spoke tones above his tired words. "Gaelira is close, so must she."

This brought a new strength to his tired bones, every inch of his newly scarred body cried for rest and relief. The mere idea of sitting down had never held so much charm, but he knew that he would never get up if he did.

"Almost there now Auraka, stay strong..."

The door was upon them, it's looming wooden features never seeming quiet so close nor quiet so far away. His hand was poised, ready to knock when his strength faded, leaning heavily upon his dragon.
    "Knock...Rasjar..." he whispered, head pressed against the purple tinted scales "knock and call her...please...I must see her."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -  Empty Re: Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

She saw them coming though she could not believe her eyes. "Rasjar!" The white dragon leapt into the air completely unsure of what had happened to him. She soared towards them. "I thought you were dead." She saw Auraka and because of that, Gem opened the door as Gaelira barrelled into Rasjar.

Gem stood on the doorstep of their home staring at the elf in front of her with wide eyes. "Aa-raka?" she stammered. "Is it really you? I heard Gaelira but I thought she was seeing things until a moment ago."

Her own body was scarred from the fight with Lindan Marcos, but she was still his Gem. She knew though that the bump at her waist was something he had not seen before though.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

The first thing his green eyes darted to was her face, her beautiful face and the tired expression that rested there. His eyes studied her face, seeming in disbelief as if not truly believing that she was standing in front of him after all this time.
    "Gem," he whispered, hand reaching out to smooth her cheek but the limb refused to move, just twitched limply at his side as he stared at her, seeming to struggle more and more to keep his eyes wide open.

"I...It is me..." he whispered, eyes running over the rest of her body and halted just above her waist, eyeing the hands which cradled the slightly bulging mound "you're....you're....you're expecting?"
    His eyes widened at the thought, shocked and wondered if they were his. If she had thought him dead, had she already moved on? No doubt that Glenawing would of been waiting to comfort her and taken advantage of the time.
    "How have you been?" he asked instead, before falling to his knees and the eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Rasjar nuzzled her white scaled neck, relishing on the scent it gave and hummed happily at his mate.
    "I am sorry Gaelira...but I couldn't leave him," he shook his noble features sadly "they almost killed him...and me, I barely got us both free, but he was and still is almost dead on his feet. Only the thought of Gem..."
    He roared, leaping back as he felt Auraka's mind fade from his own and snaked his head around, lowering it to the limp body.
    "Gem, fetch the doctors...he has been living on your memory for to long!"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

She managed to smile as he looked at her. "That I am. As would y.." She broke off when he collapsed, her arms moved out to catch him. She heard what Rasjar said and nodded, she had already called Drannor to come to her straight away he was already on the move.

"Let Drannor in when he comes through alright Rasjar?" Seeing as Sahar was dead as far as she knew, he was the best of the healers they had at the moment. "I'm going to take him inside."

She smiled at Rasjar. "You don't know how relieved both Gaelira and I am to see you and Auraka."

Sighing, she beant down, carefully picking Auraka up, it is was nothing too difficult for her, he was so much lighter than normal. She knew some smaller healing, but not enough herself to stop death from claiming him like she had thought it truly had.

She moved into the house, still carrying him. Eventually she stopped in the longue. Looking down though she blinked. Some of the injuries he had seemed to be vanishing before her own eyes. What the hell?

Gaelira looked at him. “You're home now and that is all that matters to Gem and I. He'll get the healing he needs I know that much.” She studied him. “Somehow you got out unhurt? I am glad of that, though I would have healed you should there have been a need.”

She smiled at him. “Auraka needs not worry, Gem's a little put out with Glenawing right now. He kept insulting Auraka... to her face.”

“That's true, I was there more than once,” Drannor said as he ran up the stairs as swift as he had ever been.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

He was struggling within himself, feeling as if he was not apart of his true body. Merely floating around inside. And then the pain hit, like a sudden tidal wave which crashed over him. Pressure built up, seeming to be pushing his insides around, as if trying to force them from his body. He saw himself moan and heard the noise, but he had no choice on the movement at all.

And then the itchy feeling came, and with wide eyes he watched as his arm stitched itself back together. The wounds which had been taking his life gone without even a scar. So with another moan, he closed his eyes and pondered over what was happening.

Moments later, a smell hit him. The sweetest, purest smell he had ever smelt. Nothing so beautiful had filled his lungs, he just wanted the taste the air and draw closer to whatever was creating it.
    Unable to bare it any longer, his orbs snapped open to land upon Gem. His bright green orbs where no longer green, now a charcoal black that reflected back in Gem's eyes.

He gasped, hands raising to rub his eyes, making sure it wasn't just the trick of the light. But he felt something in his mouth, fangs he noted with shock and stared at Gem in fear before shuffling back from her and the scent which she gave.

"Leave!" he cried, crowding as deep as possible into the couch "go go!"

Her scent followed him, caressing him like a lost friend and tugged at the thirsty feeling growing from the pit of his stomach.
    "Go Gem!"

Rasjar merely hummed in reply, glad to be back but also worried for his rider.

"Ahh, well I was," he explained "but a certain idiot decided that I was worth healing, despite his own life threatening wounds. I just need to rest now Love, gain back all the strength I have lost. And hunt, it has been long since I have hunted more then rabbits."

He growled softly at the awful taste left in his mouth before shaking out his scales.
    "Which I will do right after I know Auraka is okay."

At the mention of Glenawing, he nodded and mentally promised himself to pin the idiot when he had a chance. He wouldn't dare say it to Auraka's face, only after he was thought dead.

"Coward."

He rumbled the word and peered down at Drannor, wondering why he wasn't up there helping his rider. Then sighed, shuffling to the side easily.

"Help him, please..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 pm

“Gem called me here, so that is what i will do, Rasjar,” Drannor replied. He smiled at the purple dragon and then hurried into the house quicky, already knowing what he was going to find in the room. Auraka had no idea what was going on, though he had discovered the fangs in his mouth, which was a start at least. Oh and he had figured out who was the smell in the room that was completely making him uneasy. Another good thing there.

Sure enough there was Gem, staring at Auraka in pure surprise. She hadn't moved an inch, though Auraka was telling her to leave. Why the hell does he want me to leave? Gem thought. “You needed me, my Queen?” he asked. He looked at Auraka. “About time you showed up, Auraka.” This was certainly the odd situation he had not been in before. Last time someone changed in Anthatal, it had been him, and that was after Gem nearly killed him.

Then he did a doubletake, staring at Auraka intently. Had Auraka finally come into being what his parents were? Then he grinned. “Remember when Gem thrashed me to within an inch of my life and how I seemed to be different ever since? Looks like you're what I am now.” At last.

He chuckled. This was about to get interesting. “Lucky for you I can help you get used to things. I had no one to help me learn the ropes, unlike you.” What a help it was that he was there now. “I know this all seems a little confusing for you, it was for me as well. I do know one thing though, and the first thing you need to do now, is feed.”

He knew that would not be something that Auraka would like hearing from him of all people. Auraka knew that he was not one to talk of such things, certainly not in front of Gem anyway. “Like me, you're a vampire.”

He now turned his eyes on Gem. “In answer to the question you asked in your head, he's not the same as before. Auraka is a vampire, which means that there is one thing more intoxicating to him than anything else in the world now that was not before. Blood. And it seems... yours.”

She blinked in confusion.

“From the sound of whats going on in Gem's head, Auraka is fine, Drannor will help him, you know that. You go home. I'll hunt,” Gaelira said. She would not take no for an answer. Plus with Rasjar this tired there was no chance he would have any sucess hunting. She already knew what to catch for him.

She smiled at him, knowing what she was doing. She was after all a mother.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm

His dark eyes were wide as they stared at Drannor as he entered the room, shock covered his features quicken then any emotion he had ever felt before.
    "D-Drannor?" he whispered, feeling odd to move his teeth around the fangs so not bite his tongue "I..I...how does this happen!"

He seemed to struggle within himself, hating the idea of wanting blood. Of wanting Gem's blood! He pushed himself deeper into the couch, refusing to look at Gem.
    "Gem...please..." he tried to talk without taking a breath and the movement felt odd "please leave!"

He panted heavily for a moment, and if possible his eyes grew darker.
    "Get her out Drannor!"

Rasjar half-smiled at his mate as she disappeared into the sky, watching her white, graceful form dance with the wind. Oh how he had missed her, and how nothing else could match with her perfection.

"Of course..." he muttered under his breath, turning his tail and leaping into the sky. His rider was safe, now all he wanted to do was sleep.

Finding their hidden clove, he tucked his wings to his side and prompting fell into a tired slumber, not even able to await his hunting partner.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

“It is my understanding that this happens to elves from Taror when they almost die from some injury. Like when Gem nearly killed me. I changed that day. Though i have searched, there is no spell to stop what happens at that moment in our lives. My sister changed when she was almost mauled to death by a bear. I was nearly killed by Gem. And from what i could gather from what Gem has told me with her thoughts, you were beaten almost to death as well. Therefore i am not surprised you changed as well. This is perfectly normal for our kind. Your sister iwll one day change as well.”

He looked between Auraka and Gem, realising the tension was coming from gem's being in the room. “You seem to have a good deal of restraint Auraka. Else i would likely have had to force you away from her by now. Not something either of you would want doing, as stopping another vampire is not the easiest of things to do. It would certainly hurt you, seeing as I have the strength. You would ahve tried to fight me off, but you would have lost.” he grinned. “For once, I'm stronger than you.”

He chuckled. “As i said before you have to feed, though i know the idea is repulsive at first. But if it is something i learnt, and do not try and attack me, for i will most assuredly pin you to the ground if you try, feeding from the one we love most is the least risky thing to do. Anyone else is too hard to resist and imposible to stop before you kill them. We seem to have more control when it comes to our mates. So no, I will not remove her frmo the room.”

She chuckled as she leapt towards the sky, knowing where to hunt and what to bring back. Soon enough she was soaring towards where they always had slept, carrying two young bucks and a doe in her claws. She knew that he would need as much meat as possible at the moment and she did not mind sharing her own catches with him. She rather enjoyed doing so, she found the idea rather appealing when it came to him. So many times he had hunted for her, when she was waiting for her eggs to hatch. Now was her turn to return that favor.

She smiled as she dropped the dead deer on the floor as she saw him asleep. Smiling, she moved over to him and nuzzled his cheek. She was delighted to have him back with her once more.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

"I am not drinking Gem's blood!" he cried, outraged that Drannor wasn't even trying to stop him. He couldn't harm her, it was the only thing holding him back from leaping at her that very moment. He loved her to much to touch her, not when he was this unknown, dangerous creature suddenly.
    "Please!" he begged, close to tears "take her away...I cannot stop myself much longer!"

His body shook as he cowered where he sat. Never had he felt quiet so weak, yet so strong. Never before had he felt so helpless, and he hated it. He always had to be in control.
    His body shuddered again, the scent now teasing him.

"Please!" he begged a final time.

He groaned with protest at her gentle touch and opened one of his huge eyelids, taking in her mass before him.
    "Hello again," he rumbled, nose sniffing at the scent of fresh body, so he tilted his head to land upon the buck's and doe.
    "May I dear?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:32 pm

“Do I have to physically knock some sense into you, Auraka? If you have not killed her already, no offense Gem, you likely never will,” Drannor growled. “Why must you be so stubborn?” aside from his father, Auraka was the most stubborn person he had ever met. And that was something Drannor did not like to think about at the moment.

“Argueing with me like this is a bad idea.”

Gem sighed, looking at the one she had picked for her husband, and the one who was mean to be her Prince Consort. “Auraka, you would never hurt me,” she said softly.

“Go ahead. I hunted only at dawn this morning. They are for you,” Gaelira replied, moving out of the way for him. “Once, you hunted for me while i watched over my eggs. My turn to return the favour.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm

"I haven't yet and I wont!" he growled "I wont take the chance on your life Gem! Your life or our children's!"
    He felt the anger rising into him. How hard was it to understand. He didn't want to drink her blood, he didn't want to harm his love.
    "I won't do it and be crying over your dead body for the next year!" he finished, wincing at the mental imagery he gave himself "I can't and won't risk it!"

"Thank you, my white queen," he chuckled, snapping up the red meat and devouring it quickly before rolling back onto his side with a content sigh.
    "Amazing, as always."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 am

"Your rider is giving a headache from all that yelling," Gaelira muttered. She growled. "Not to mention its starting to affect me as well, seeing as i told Gem not to keep me out of her head this time. Auraka just won't see sense."

She sighed. But what could a dragon do? She knew there was nothing possible this time. Auraka had to learn to control himself, and from the sounds of it, Drannor seemed unlikely to give in to Auraka's demands. "It seems my rider's cousin would be refusing to follow Auraka's commands at the moment," she chuckled. This was a first, Drannor had never refused to obey Auraka before and both of them knew it.

"Thinking you'd do that would make it happen, Auraka. Stop thinking so negatively over the whole situation, would you?" Gem replied, exasperated. She really did not understand what was happening with Auraka.

"Auraka. Countless times Sahar has had me feed from her, she hated the idea of me hunting anything else. The first time I was of much the same train of thought as you, I thought I might kill her. For all of that, the worst thats ever happened is she's gone unconscious. Something that is easily fixed, or so I've found," Drannor reasoned with him. "Now would you please stop yelling at me and stop causing Gem to get a headache?"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

Rasjar hummed and nodded his head in agreement, sighing loudly.
    "I know, I am getting one as well...but he won't listen to me," he said, rolling his purple scaled shoulders "better off tuning him out dear."

He lifted a brow in humour, knowing that Drannor would never not follow an order. Odd that he chose now to do so, because Auraka seemed very close to losing his mind.

"You fed from Sahar!" he roared in disbelief, on his feet in moments and feeling his anger rise. His attention was directed from Gem and her scent for the moment, only the bubbling need to protect his only sibling overflowing.
    "You drank my sisters blood!"

He leapt at Drannor, unable to control his actions any longer. The newborn vampire he was meant that he was doing well to have controlled it for so long. But that had been the end of that control reign.

His large hands went to grip around his neck, wanting to slowly strangle him. He didn't actually want to harm him, said the voice in the back of his mind, but the bloodlust and scent's were driving him partly mad.

They both fell to the floor with a crash.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

He waitied just a second, but before Auraka could even lay a hand on him, Drannor was gone. In his place was a huge snarling brown wolf. Only for a second was Auraka on top of him before he heaved, sending Auraka off of him. Then he leapt forwards, this time the one pinning Auraka. If he wanted Auraka to stay down, Auraka would stay down that much was clear.

The words that he spoke came from his jaws. “Don't try that again, boy. Doing such a thing was very bad manners when it comes to our kind. Usually if a younger vampire were to attack an older one, it was because of a death wish warrented by the older one. Had you not attacked me, you would have heard more of the explanation I had yet to give. I'm not letting you up until you get past this temper tantrum or someone might get hurt.”

And he did not mean himself or Auraka. Namely Gem. Auraka did not know how much more easily broken she was. “I already knew where you were going to try and attack, tehrefore I was about to counteract you. Believe me, most newborns try and go for the easy kill, namely trying to break someone's neck. Sadly, I do not need to breathe, so getting you off is only too simple for me.”

The great brown face snarled. He knew he had not hurt Auraka, namely Auraka had done him more damage, if it were possible, but that was only due to him not wanting to offend Gem. That was somethign he would die before he did, his loyalty to her was only too great. “Oh and by the way, a newborn vampire cannot hope to beat a mature one. It would be only too easy for me to kill you, had you attacked me and I been a stranger.”

“Hmm.” Gaelira chuckled. “Well that was somethign odd for Gem to see. She never knew Drannor could turn into a wolf before.” She smiled, looking at Rasjar. “Looks like Auraka lost his temper. Currently Drannor's a great brown wolf and Auraka's pinned under Drannor.”

She laughed, it was a a deep throaty sound but still the picture in her head seems completely rediculous, though she knew it was certainly real. “Completely wrong thing for Auraka to do, it seems.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Auraka struggled for a moment, but even with his newly found strength he couldn't even breath deeply.
    "Don't you harm her!" he spat, hissing and wriggling but his mind was slowly growing clearer as he struggled to pull from the blood-lust craze.

Suddenly he went still, even his breaths halting as he calmed himself. Then his eyes flashed opened, still the ebony in colour but no longer the crazed, bottomless pits of before. He breathed once more, inhaling the precious scent of his mate and nodded his head once to Drannor, knowing he was in control once more.

"Sorry," he muttered, laying still until decided to move his weight and twisted her gaze onto Gem "I just don't want to hurt you love..."

"Hmm," he agreed absently, having seen the scene from his riders own mind "and that doesn't surprise me, really with Drannor...he always seemed...wolfish."
    The great purple chuckled at his pun, nuzzling his snout into Gaelira's side and sighed with content "stop watching dear, they'll sort it out for once. Gem will be fine, Auraka won't harm her...and Drannor wouldn't let him anyways."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

“Do you think I would seriously hurt her of my own free will. It's her choice that i do what I do, she won't let me hunt anything else. Basically to her, its either i go hungry or i feed from her.” Drannor sighed. “Now are you going to attack me again?” He got off of Auraka. “Do so, and I'll pin you again, you know full well this time though, that i am fully capable of coming through with that threat too.”

“I know you don't, but do you think for a second Drannor would let you go too far?” Hycis asked, smiling at him. He had defiantely been the one missing for her. Though she knew this was all a facade, she knew of Drannor's mind reading ability and she ahd her mind completely hidden from him. No need to blow the game away that she was playing with an errant thought.

“I know they will, but that does not mean I can stop worrying about my rider's safety.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Forefinger and thumb pinched his nose, rubbing there as he nodded to Drannor's words.
    "I know, I wont...I promise," he whispered and shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts "my mind has never been so confused, I don't know what came over me."
    He shuddered as he remembered the feeling of helplessness which had come over him. The feeling of knowing what he was doing, but unable to stop it from happening.

He turned to Gem, nodding at her words.
    "If I must," he murmured, eyes peeled at the throbbing vein in her neck before forcing himself to look at Drannor once more.
    "What...what do I do?"

Rasjar nodded, knowing she spoke the truth.
    "Fair enough," he murmured, falling into silence and listening into the conversation between the elves.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

“Listen to your instincts, Auraka. Trust me, if you're going to go to far, I will step in. I know how to dislodge a feeding vampire without causing the one their feeding from any more damage.” He smiled. “I should hope it will not come to that though.”

Hycis smiled at him. Lindan Marcos had never let any of the vampires in his keep, though they were all gone now, do this to her. There had been one that she had been rather intimate with, but he'd never broached that subject. She was indeed eager for this. “Go ahead, love,” she said, smiling at Auraka.

There was the sound of wings before she could answer and Gaelira's head shot up. She looked towards the entrance as six adult dragons came soaring down.

The first dragon to land was a black dragoness with a magneta underbelly, a blade-like tail made of iron and blade claws on her wing thumbs, big magneta wings, and six silver horns on her head. In her adult form, she wore two silver bracelets on her two front paws, and a silver "choker" on her neck and her tail made of iron.

Second was a purple male dragon the same size as her, with a gold underbelly, big golden wings, and two golden backward facing horns which curled towards each other slightly. “Wait up Cynder!”

Third was very bulkily built green dragon with a spiked club for a weapon on his tail. There were earthy scales on his body and everything about him was bulky. “Will bot of you quit arguing?” he asked in a low baritonal voice. It was not aimed at any of the dragons on the ground.

Next was the swift flying golden dawn dragon, Volteer. “Yes yes you'd like that wouldn't you Terrador. I am completely happy talking and why should I bother giving in to your demands. They really are rediculous, who could possibly like peace and quiet. You know its only for the fool...”

Second last was a silent dragon,  light blue and purple. The spines on his back start off blue but are white at the tips.

The nextw as a purple dragon like the second, only where the other was gold, he was white, and more stockily built like the green one. A two headed axe and spear thing was at the end of his tail. He had three horns on his head.

And last but not least, appeared Ignitus. “That enough Volteeer!” he yelled. “We've all had enough.” There was a flame like black on the end of his tail, and he struck at the golden one with it. Volteer dodged, but shut up.

“Well well well, where have you all been?” Gaelira asked, looking out at them. “And I see none of you have changed, Cynder, Spyro, Terrador, Volteer, Cyrcil, Malefore, and Ignitus. My children.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Auraka frowned slightly, eyeing Gem. She seemed eager for this, as if wanting him to do that. Well, he always knew she was a little odd. The thought made him chuckle before he frowned once more in concentration, stepping closer to her beautiful body, his hand cupping her cheek and cradling it gently.

"Tell me if it hurts," he whispered, fangs extending from his maw and digging gently into her neck as was the natural instinct.

Rasjar followed his mates sharp movements, eyeing the approaching dragons with both wariness and caution. He worried to have them near his Gaelira, even though he knew she could look after herself, several fully grown males couldn't be good.

Heaving his purple mass to his feet, he nodded greeting to each before finally breaking into laughter. These were Gaelira's children. From an early glance, and yelled words, he could see the resemblance.

"Greetings, Cynder, Spyro, Terrador, Volteer, Cyrcil, Malefore, and Ignitus," he said, listing the names as she had and was glad to finally have met her last clutch.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 pm

She felt it. The sharp bite of teeth into her skin as he closed his mouth down on her neck. For half an instant, it was agonizing. Painful and horrible. And then, just like that, the pain disappeared. A rush of bliss and joy rushed through her. It was so sweet. She did not even noticed when she fell into unconsciousness.

Drannor noticed though, and he moved quickly. He struck quickly, hitting Auraka with enough force under the chin so that he had to let go. “I think you took enough, Auraka,” he said, as the other elf fell away from his cousin. Sighing, having only done this once before, and that was for Sahar, he bit his own wrist and made sure that she swallowed a fair bit before moving her over to the couch.

“Let her rest and she will be fine.”

They all laughed. "Where do you think? Some of us have riders. "

"Though I'm not proud of mine," Terrador added. "She's gone a little odd lately. Stopped listening to me."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 am

He didn't struggle to let go, instead pulling away easily with a gasp of horror at the fainted elf.
    "I took to much!" he growled, looking at Drannor as he fed Gem his own blood "why didn't you stop me sooner!"

His eyes, back to their normal green, watched with worry as he crouched by her side.

"Who is your rider?" Rasjar asked, attention grabbed by Terrador's words. It was odd for a dragon and their rider to disagree, they were fated to be together due to similar mind-set among other reasons.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:50 am

“After seeing the amount of self control you showed earlier, I thought I wouldn't need to. But I did when you didn't realise yourself. Just don't let anything kill her over the next two days, or we'll have another newborn vampire on the loose.”

Drannor shook his head. “She just needs to sleep for the moment though.” he pressed two fingers to the bite on his own wrist. If Sahar had been here she would not have been happy with him for hurting himself, though she would understand why he'd done it. Gem's life was more important than his own.

“You didn't hurt her though, I could tell that much.”

Terrador sighed. He had known that he would be asked who his rider was. He shuddered though, and braced himself in case one of the others attacked. “Hycis Hawksong. Though she has been raised, by Lindan Marcos.” He was rather worried now.

“You chose her?” Gaelira asked. “Why?” She growled.

“You know yourself there is no choice in the matter, she was the one.”

Malefore hissed and a beam of purple light shot from him towards the green dragon. "She was meant to be mine!" he roared in outrage.

Spyro snarled, leaping in and meeting Malefore's magic with a purprle beam of his own. "Leave him alone!"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 am

Auraka sighed, pinching his nose between his forefinger and thumb and nodded.
    "Thanks though," he muttered, glad that he had stopped him in the end. He didn't know what he had been doing half the time.

"Good."

Rasjar's orbs widened with surprise, shuffling his mass slightly taller beside Gaelira so that he towered over all, well at least almost all.
    "Hush you lot," he called, eyeing the bickering siblings "no fighting in this den, and each dragon, as you should know, is fated to a single rider. A human or elf alike will never have more then one dragon!"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

Gaelira growled at that one. "No. One rider managed to have two, if I'm not much mistaken." She looked at Malefore. "Is that not right, Malefore?"

Malefore laughed. "Took you long enough you stupid cow. Lindan Marcos had two. Rhothilion and me. Both who are still alive, though the human himself is not."

Gaelira roared at him. Then she herself leapt, catching Malefore off gaurd before pulling him to the ground. "You dared!"

Drannor smiled. "I'm just doing my job, you know that. Though it would seem I am going to have to retrain you. ives me something to do though, so I'm glad of that."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

Rasjar growled alongside his mate, not taking the insult to her lightly.
    "Do not speak to your mother like that," he hissed, tail flickering much like a pissed off cat and eyed the male. He would attack if he kept this up, but Gaelira seemed to be dealing with it alright at the moment.

"I know, but you are family more then anything...and not just because of Sahar," he said and paused, frowning.
    "Where is Sahar?" he asked, looking around as if she would magically appear "and the twins, how are they?"

OOC: Sahar is still missing in this thread...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:18 am