Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Awaiting Home - Erosaf -

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

"I know that. Gem's my cousin after all. You chose a big family, Auraka." Drannor laughed for a moment before turning serious again. "I don't know. I believe they might be dead. I have not seen them in six months." He sighed. And Auraka would know he had not been feeding right either, his eyes were black. However he had much more control than Auraka at this point. "We're related because my mother is Gem's aunt."
    He sighed. "We were all in that raid that separated you and Gem. I helped Gem out remember? I returned but I couldn't find any of you."

Malefore laughed. "Who are you to tell me what to do, Rasjar?" he laughed. More purprle light shot from him, and by the time Spyro managed to get rid of it, Malefore was gone.
    Spyro was growling now. "I have to stop doing that," he snorted.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Auraka's head snapped around so quickly, it was a blur. His eyes were wide, heartache filling them. His sister he had only just found, it seemed, was missing. And his niece and nephew.

"Six months...?" he froze, shaking his head "she's been gone as long as I have...." he whispered in horror "there was no signs? No hints of where she might of been taken to?"

He refused to believe they were dead, that he had lost them. He wanted to yell at Drannor for loosing them, but he needed to kept his anger in check and not blame him for something. No doubt he was beating himself over it anyways.

Six months without Gem had almost driven him insane, six months and standing Drannor was still missing his wife and children.

Rasjar growled in reply, a deep threatening rumble from his chest. How dare he! But as he disappear, he growled once more in annoyance before turning to Gaerlia.
    "Are you okay Love?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 pm

"I have searched and searched for them, Auraka. I cannot find any sign of them at all. Where did you end up? Might have been somewhere I did not look, seeing as I never saw you, else I'd've helped you get out." As he spoke, he really did seem like a broken man. There was so much that he hated of himself, and losing his family was the worst of it.

"I'll be fine," she growled. "But Malefore better not sphow himself again, or he might find himself dead."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Auraka shook his head, breathing deeply.
    'I didn't see her there...but then again I was kept apart from others," he whispered, struggling to form words at the harsh memories "if she is there, she is lucky to be alive. An awful place...torture to an inch of death then brought back and then taken to it again. I was.....given special treatment they said. Elves should receive special treatment, but I was told I was lucky to be only a 'pretty boy' and not one of the 'pretty ladies'."

His eyes widened "they might have had her!"

"I agree," he muttered, eyeing the rest of the dragons before him "any of you have a rider?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

he stared at Auraka, aghast at the words that he said.
    "If you don't mind me asking, where were you?" Drannor asked almost sharply. "I might have missed it, because I searched and searched and I saw no one I knew." He was looking for more places, but there was only so much he could do, and keep in control of Taror as well. "I'm glad Maith agreed to keep an eye on Taror at the moment, I have no time for that town."

Ignitus sighed. "I chose a human. We did not pick a side at all, though I fear I might have attacked Neldor's rider once, though I regret having done so. Lindan Marcos never knew that Jason had a dragon, I was... too clever at hiding from him."
    "I go to find my rider, Ashlere. She is mine, though she knows it not," Cynder said. And like that she was gone. Little did they know that she was completely lying. Malefore's influence was strong in her.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Somewhere near Caran Pinnath," he muttered, knowing it was a fair distance away from their cities "they didn't know who I was, so I was transferred. Sahar might of been as well, she's hardly 'important' in their eyes."

He barked out a harsh laugh, shaking his head.
    "Didn't even know who I was..." his eyes softened slightly "I was called 'queen's lover' because I apparently cried her name out in my sleep."

Rasjar nodded "treat them right, and try to turn them to the correct path," he smiled somewhat and shook out his scales "we don't need another war on our hands."

He yawned loudly, tugging his mind from his bonded as he spoke of his sorrow filled trip. He already knew the details, he didn't want to hear them again.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 pm

He almost laughed at the name Auraka had earnt himself from the humans, but stopped himself, knowing Auraka wouldn't find it funny. "Clearly they had no idea how true that name actually fits who you are, did they?" he asked as calmly as he could. "I might go check that area out, I might be able to find them, though finding Caran Pinnath's entrance is difficult. Shouldn't take me long, I should be back by dawn, if I run."
    He knew now though that he did not have to hide anything from Auraka. Auraka knew what he was and that was a serious relief.

"No we don't," gaelira chuckled. "Those things are horrible."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Auraka's eyebrow lifted, sensing the humour underlying Drannor's tone and rolled his eyes.
    "Yes, but not in the sense they meant it," he muttered with a shake of his head "you can run that fast? It has taken me weeks to get here...ever flying Rasjar on occasions, but he was to obvious so I had to walk most of the way..."

"Well, run safe and bring my sister home," he said, gripping his shoulder and wish him a swift trip.

Rasjar agreed with a tired rumble, sighing loudly.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

"So can you now," Drannor reminded him. "We both can, but wait here incase I miss something and they show up, would you?" He sighed, looking at the sword that rested at his side. "Looks like I've not seen the last of the fighting afterall." It was a sobering thought to be honest.
    With a chuckle though, he hurried from the room. No one even saw him leave this time.
    It was then Hycis stirred. "What happened?" she asked.

Gaelira chuckled. "Rest. Everything is safe here."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"Of course, I don't really think I could run that far...oddly I feel...refreshed, but yet my mind keeps telling me I need to rest...can we sleep?" he asked, raising another eyebrow in question.

"I'll keep my eye out for them, Rasjar and Gaelira will no doubt, now that I am alive they might still be," he said hopefully, attention snapping towards Gem laying on the couch and he turned his body to face her, crouching once more.

"I...drank your blood," he said sadly and sighed, rubbing his forehead "and took slightly to much, but you should be fine. Do you feel alright love?"

Rasjar wanted to protest, but his huge mass and mind simply agreed.
    "Fine, fine," he muttered, shifting into the back of the den so that they could talk without worry of waking him.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

'Sorry but no,' he replied in Auraka's mind. 'We can't sleep, you don't know how many time's I've tried when Sahar and the twins slept through the night. It'll come in handy though for Gem, when the babies come.'
    He was a strong telepath, he was already in the ruins of Aduran. He knew where to go, Neldor had foudn a place there to roost when he had no mate. Neldor guided him, the blue dragon was soaring through the sky overhead.

She chuckled, moving in behind him. She knew he needed sleep.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:44 pm

'True, might be useful,' he replied though the mind link with a half smile, sitting beside Gem and sighed.
    "Are you alright?" he asked out loud, green orbs filled with worry "you don't feel sick, or dizzy...or anything? How about the children?"

He continued rambling with worry until he halted his mouth with a rumbled of laughter from Rasjar.

He laughed softly, curling up and smiled as Gaerlira followed him.
    "Good...night? Dear," he whispered, shutting the huge eyelids and drifting off instantly.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"We'll be fine," she chuckled, smiling at him. She knew there would not be a next time, for he had no idea who was actually sitting in front of him really.
    She seemed to be fine, though she knew she was not really. "Though I feel like I've been kicked in the head by a horse."

Gaelira chuckled. "Goodnight Rasjar." She curled up, snorted, shooting a tiny white fireball from her nose and fell asleep.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Auraka sat besides Gem, head resting against the couch while he rested, though still wide awake. He was bored, merely waiting for Drannor's return and hoping to find out the fate of his sister and niece and nephew.

His hand rested in Gem's as a comfort, and him being unable to be apart from her any more.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 am

He groaned. Even though he knew the mountains, there was no hint of Sahar or his kids in the mountains near Caran Pinnath. the caves seemed to have been closed in so he couldn't get in there to see if they were there.

Sighing, he turned towards home, knowing that he had no good news for Auraka. He was not looking forwards to it.

'You did your best,'Neldor told him.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Any news? he called to Drannor, wondering how close he was to the cave and possibly Sahar.

OOC: little muse...sorry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 pm