Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

She growled as they came closer, looking at them rather crossly. She was not angry with them, but with her son and daughter. "I have no idea where they went at all. The first time Cynder blinked, I had her by the tail and came with her. I'm lucky to be alive had she come out the other side of the island, I would have either drowned, or been crushed on the sharp rocks that make the beach there," she told them. "Malefore has Ashlere..." She groaned. "I'll eat it... I don't want Gem to suffer... though this should not have happened."
    The white dragon was not used to feeling helpless, she was the strongest of all the dragons, so this was something that was indeed a rare sight. "Just do what you have to..." she growled.

Gem did not speak, she was pretty much paralysed by the pain she was getting from Gaelira. She was shaking though, unable to make a single sound. The link between them was too strong and that was something that made her terrified at the moment. What could do this to her dragon?
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Auraka could only hold his worried, shaking wife. He sat on the floor, bring her down gently with him and just rocked her gently, worry the only emotion on his face.
    "Shh," he whispered, and murmured comforting nothings for it was the only thing he could do.

Sahar gave something to Gaelira to block the bond, Rasjar told him quickly, her pain should stop soon. Tell her not to worry, we are helping her.

Sahar nodded, opening her jaw gently and placing the small herb bundle under her tongue.
    "It will work very soon," she whispered, removing her hand and turning to Cyara and running her hands gently over the broken bones.

Gaelira could feel it, but it was a good thing she couldn't see it. Her body was a mess, her white scales glinting with blood and other goo's, alongside broken bones. Some were clearly deformed, sticking out from the tuff scales and others just unslightly lumps.

Lend me your strength Cyara, I cannot do this alone.

I will always help you little one...

Closing her eyes and allowing herself into the connection, she felt her arms move with the sudden bought of power. But they had to be careful to not over do it, less they wanted to die then and there.

So, choosing the worst of the injuries, they got to work.

First was the spine, the most important thing to heal. With hands, glowing different colours of the healer to show the more injured areas, she paused with a gasp.

I think we need to knock her out Sahar, she'll be in to much pain other wise.....

The woman nodded in approval, before telling Cyara she had already done it with the herbs to block the pain. She knew she needed to do it, and didn't want to question her pride against it. Also, Rasjar had asked her to. She might get in trouble for it later, but for now it was needed.

Getting back to work, she felt the bunch of muscles and the bones which stuck out, pressing with her hands and gently as possible, but still with some force, she pushed them back to their original positions.

That complete, she began the mending process. Sealing the vertebrae of her spine as well as the discs, she healed them slightly stronger then before. She knew it cost a lot of energy, but if she didn't it could cause he problems in the future.

Next, she moved to the legs, straightening it out much to Rasjar's discomfort, she healed them as well before moving her way over the rest of the body.

It took just over two hours, and almost all the energy Cyara and Sahar had. The sweat lathered pair sat back on their haunches and sighed with relief. The white queen would live, but would be stiff and sore for a while. Also, her wings had been torn slightly in the landing so she could not fly long distances for a while, or until someone with strength could heal them. Sahar just didn't have enough.

She'll live... Cyara sent the message before falling next to Sahar in a weak slumber, both of them fallen faint.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Gem shuddered as she slowly recovered from teh paralysis that had creapt into her body. "I don't know what Sahar did but I'm glad i can;t feel all that pain anymore." She smiled at Auraka, then she looked at Faeron. "Gaelira was chasing after Cynder, Faeron. One of her eldest son's Malefore, attacked her and she lost them. She won't give up until she finds them, though i ahve the feeling she won't keep searching alone now."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Faeron's eyes grew wide at the news, unable to understand why she had been taken.
    "Why Ashlere?" he pleaded, wanting to know an answer but Auraka spoke gently to him.
    "Faeron, we will get her back, we won't stop until we do...but Gem needs to rest now, we'll send a team after her now, to keep a trail and then we'll send a bigger group and bring her back, okay?"

The boy nodded, but only because he knew better then to fight with the King and Queen.

Rasjar curled up against his sleeping mate, the tip of his tongue gently cleaning the blood away but was careful not to put to much pressure, nor use the large barbs.

He kept guard over the sleeping group, thankful Sahar and Cyara did what they did, but felt bad at the amount of energy it had taken. He had offered to lend his own great strength, but the bonded pair outright refused. Saying they needed a protector once the healing was done.

He sighed to himself, listening to the silent land and wished their was something he could do.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"My sister knows that Ashlere is one of the people closest to me. She knows I won't stop hunting her if she has someone I really care about." Gem sighed. This really was getting personal. "We will find her though." This time though, Hycis would find no mercy coming from her.

Gaelira sneezed sending a ten foot high white flame from her nose as she woke up.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Rasjar leapt to his feet, worried eyes turning to his mate and was glad to see her eyes opened and the breathing movement of her chest.
    "How are you feeling?" he asked her gently, nose nuzzling her scaled cheek.

Sahar struggled to her feet, leaning heavily against Cyara to approach Gaelira and check how she was healing, seeing if everything had been set properly.
    "Can you move Gaelira?" she asked, knowing this was the most important question. If the spine wasn't healed properly, she wouldn't be able to move.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 am

The white dragon growled. "Still angry at my son and daughter." An anger that was not about to go away at any rate soon. She heard Sahar talking and snorted. Carefully, but slowly, not wanting to hurt herself, she stood up, extending her massive wings. "Does this answer your question?"

Gem blinked. "She's back." She was relieved to say the least. Gaelira was completely back to normal.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:07 am

Sahar stroked her nose gently in comfort, more then glad to know she had healed it right. Pressing her lips against the cool snout, she smiled gently.
    "At least you are okay Gaelira, that is all that matters," she whispered, shifting from her knees to her feet once more and leant against an equally tired Cyara.
    "We need to get back, they'll be worried and waiting for you...and no doubt wanting to no more of what happened Gaelira," she said "take it easy while flying, your wings aren't healed fully...and your bones may still be weaker then normal, so land gently."

Auraka breathed easily at the news, but felt some sought of pride knowing his sister had helped her.
    "Are they heading back?" he asked, worried "surely Cyara and Sahar will be to tired to fly back right now..."

Rasjar had the same line of thought, stopping Sahar from clambering onto Cyara's back.
    "Fly with me," he said gently, knowing that the small day dragon was in no condition to carrying her own weight and Sahar's. Little as it was.
    Cyara nodded her thanks, turning to see if Gaelira could get off the ground before they could make their journey back.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 am

"Thanks to you." The white dragon smiled. She was certainly pleased that she was back to normal, well as normal as she would be at the moment. "I will be careful, don't you worry." She sighed though. She felt as though she had failed herself though, not managing to get to Ashlere.

"They are, but they are going to take it slowly, Gaelira's not compeltely back to normal and Cyara and Sahar are still tired or so she tells me." She winced. "There's more to what happened here than we realised I think." She sighed. "Hycis knows I won't chase her while she has my cousin, she could easily kill her if I do the wrong thing." She felt powerless.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:37 am

"We'll get her back," Auraka whispered firmly "you know it. We should be getting good at finding others again by now, it seems we keep losing those close."

Cyara leapt into the sky, her small form beating her wings tiredly and allowing the wind current's to push her.
    Sahar sat between Rasjar's spikes, resting her cheek against it's smooth texture and sighed, forcing herself to stay awake so she would not fall.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

"if only there was some way to track Cynder and Malefore. Then we would have the lot of them, and that is something that would be good." This was something she had given a great deal of thought.
    "I might be able to help you there," said a voice and a huge green eye looked in the window at them. "Though she tries, Hycis cannot block me."

Gaelira sighed as she moved her aching wings through the air. It was a slow process. "Perhaps we could stop at Nuduien? My sister is a dawn dragon. She could use her healing flames to put us all back to normal. I know she would help."
    Velatha had done it once before.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 am

Sahar nodded from Rasjar's back, seeing the sense in the words and only wished she had more strength to do it herself.
    "That would be a good idea," she murmured, blinking slowly but they instantly widened as another dragon joined him. The deep green of his scales glowered in the falling sun and Sahar couldn't help but notice that they were all so much larger then her and Cyara.
    "You can find her?" she asked and then understood "you are her bonded?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 am

"Unfortunately yes," Terrador replied in his deep voice. He sighed. He knew how to find her. Smiling though, he rested his head on his front legs, he was easily the size of gaelira's father Bjart. Small in comparison to his mother, but none the less big. "I am the oldest of Gaelira's sons." Focusing he started to search the plains with his mind.

Gem smiled as she looked at Terrador. "he's much like his grandfather, Bjart... only Bjart was white where he's brown."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Sahar nodded with a small smile, yawning loudly before looking at Cyara with worried orbs.
    Are you okay? she asked softly to the tired dragon you gave me much to much energy
    You needed it Sahar, and it is better that I give more then you came the whispered reply, nothing a good nights rest wont help you need to as well.

Sahar nodded, knowing she could easily sleep for the week due to the energy she had used.
    True, but it was for a good reason.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 pm

"Maybe try blinking back to the forest? It'll save a bit of time and energy," Gaelira suggested. She was as tired as the others, but she would be able to do it. "We'll be home a lot sooner then." She smiled at them. "Thank you again. You don't know how thankful Gem and I both are." She snorted, seeming to drop a little before she quickly altered her wing beats to rise back up again.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Cyara nodded her dark head, flying beside Rasjar to allow Sahar to jump across so they could disappear back to the forest of their home.

Within moments, only Rasjar and Gaelira were flying side by side.
    "I can't yet," Rasjar said mournfully, wishing he could do the talent many others had. But he had another twenty or so years before he could.
    "You head back to Gem dear, I'll be home soon."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

“I hadn't forgotten about that, Rasjar. I may be tired but I'm not exhausted. I can take you with me. Heavens knows how many I've done so with one of my children, or Gem. It wouldn't be an issue.”
    She smiled at him.
    “It's either that or I fly the rest of the way with you.”
    She would leave that one up to him.
    She had mastered the blinking ability.
    “You're nearly old enough, love. But until then, I can take you with me.”
    It was an easy thing for her to do, she knew that.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:07 am

The purple dragon hummed in pleasure, padding to her side and brushing her white scaled neck gently with his coloured snout.
    "You sure you are not to weak love? I can fly if I have to," he suggested, not wanting her to harm herself any more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:38 pm