Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Several Years Gone...(Erosaf: Hybur)

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Several Years Gone...(Erosaf: Hybur) - Page 2 Empty Re: Several Years Gone...(Erosaf: Hybur)

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 pm

“As much as I am able, I will stay with you, Kasi. Xan and I have yet to finish our training, but father's training me now. You could come and stay with us while I'm training, I know the others won't mind. Plus I have no intention of letting you slip away like that.” Though his words were calm and emotionless, his eyes would tell her that the time apart had been painful for him.

He sighed as he looked at her. There was so much she did not know that had happened in their time apart. It was hard to talk to her about those things, but he knew one day she would find out about them.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Several Years Gone...(Erosaf: Hybur) - Page 2 Empty Re: Several Years Gone...(Erosaf: Hybur)

Post  Kanchana Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Her eyes scanned his face, sensing the pain he was hiding as well as seeing it in the glassy depths of his orbs. Slender hand raising once more, it hesitated, shaking slightly and lowered back to her side unsure.

He may be the Hybur she had always loved and adored, but he was different, that much she could tell. No longer was there a carefree manner around him, not even a smile on his lips. He had always been strong, but even now this hulk of a elf seemed stronger.
    "What happened to you?" she whispered softly.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:03 pm

He blinked at her words. Things had been hard for him. “Honestly, you don’t want to know what’s happened to me,” he replied dully. Plus he did not want to think about it. “Things have been hard over the last three years.”

Before he could stop him though, Xanotter added to it. “Our masters were cruel, little one. Hybur is not the elf I chose any more, he hardly sleeps, he hardly shows any emotion other that calmness to the point of rudeness or anger.”

“XAN!”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Kasinda recoiled at the anger in his tone, and a flash of fear flickered across her features. She seemed to have forgotten the massive purple beast, alongside the golden colour of her own hatchling as they looked into the window from outside.

She lowered her gaze for a moment, but it flew back up to him as she squared her shoulders and rested her hands on her narrow set hips, glaring at him.
    "Maybe I do," she sniffed, hard gaze softening slightly as she looked at her dragon and Xan "and thank you for telling me at least part of it."

Turning back to Hybur a hand reached out, grasping itself around his and squeezed it gently.
    "I want to know," she whispered "not for my own gain, but to help you. I want to understand why you have changed...into this person you are now. I want to help bring back the old Hybur....the Hybur I fell in love with."
    Her eyes sparkled with adoration as she spoke, but also reflected fear as if fearing a rejection at her words. She had never been forward in her emotions, she was much to like her mother in that format.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:45 am

“What if I told you I've been being trained to kill my own parents? The Moon Dragon's do not want my parents as the leaders any more. I was one of many they've been training. They kept me away from everyone else, because of who I am. They wanted to be able to use me, to take hold of the throne when my parents die. In other words, I was a pawn to them. A pawn to be used in their vile game.”

He shuddered at the thought of being used that way. “I'm not who I used to be, and I doubt I ever will be. Xanotter and I fought with them the whole time, he knew that I would never want to betray my sisters, my parents, my family. The worst thing is, I know that Gaelira is going to die soon, and I know how. I don't know how to stop it though, seeing as they are going to force me to do that! As if I can be my normal self with that hanging over my mind.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 am

Her mouth opened a little in shock at both his tone and words of choice, they seemed so harsh leaving his handsome face and she flinched slightly once again.
    "But you didn't," she whispered, resting a splayed hand over his arm in comfort "you didn't kill them, you didn't allow yourself to be used...Hybur, you don't have a choice in who chooses you, you don't have a choice in who you're master is, and I am sure that Xan didn't want that for you either," she murmured, pausing in her words as he continued and falted, unsure what else to say.

"Come," she urged instead "let me pack my belongings and we can head back, you don't mind carrying me and a few things do you Xan?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 am

The purple dragon snorted. “They haven't tried to get us to do that yet, Kasinda. Though I fear that it will be soon that it happens.” He chuckled. “You and a little bit more weight? Hah! You elves are as light as a feather to me.” He was a cheerful brute, but he knew that there were times when this was not the way he was. Namely when they were forced to do what the other Moon Dragons were. Clearly he liked Kasinda a good bit now.

Hybur sighed. “I have a bad feeling about going back Xan,” he replied. Then again, he knew something was going to happen that neither was going to like. It was something he felt in his own mind, and it was something that bothered him at the moment. Worst was that Gem likely knew about what was happening soon. Gaelira would tell her, wouldn't she?

“I know you do little one, but together we can do anything. And she will tell Gem, I know my mother too well.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:21 am

She couldn't help but smile at the young dragons gentle and humour lit nature, for he was indeed like his sire.
    "I'm glad to hear that," she told him pleasantly, sending Hybur a last look before disappearing into her hut and gathering her wanted items.

Quickly bundling her most precious items, most of them being her herbs and healing materials, she tucked them around the red egg and tugged her loose hair into a knotted bun on the top of her head. Bundle under one arm and her basket hooked over another, she paused to look around the little hut she had called home for so long and sighed softly, wishing that she could somehow take it with her.

Giving a final glance over her shoulder, she backed out of the room, smiled slightly up at Hybur's looming form with a tight nod.
    "Ready, let's go..." she whispered.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 pm

He grinned as he saw her coming back out of the house. Xanotter chuckled at the few things that she had with her, this would be an easy trip back to the others in Meadowbrook. The big dragon snorted softly as he spotted the egg she'd carefully placed into the basket she had over one arm, one eyebrow ridge raising as an elf would raise an eyebrow. He was surprised by the colour.

"Another Moon Dragon," the purple dragon murmured. "Do you have like a bag or something you can put all of that in? It's just that it gets rather windy up there in the sky. I wouldn't want you losing anything out of that while I'm flying."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 pm

She shook her head sadly "no, I don't have much I'm afraid, I live off what the people can pay me, I don't think I've ever been paid with bags," she said with some amusement "though, I could tie it all up in a skirt...I'll be right back."

With a small smile, she turned and wrapped everything in one of her great mass of skirts and slung it over her shoulders, seeming to struggle slightly with it's heavy weight over her shoulder but didn't say anything, instead plodded towards Xan.

"Will this do?" she asked

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 pm

"That will do just fine, Kaisinda," Xan chuckled, as Hybur walked over to her.
    "You're lucky I always have a couple of bags on my saddle, we can put this in there. It was the only useful thing I got from the Moon Dragons." Hybur sighed, not really pleased with those other dragons. "May I?"
    Xanotter smiled as he saw Kasinda and Hybur interact, this time saying nothing.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:31 pm

- END POST -

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm