Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

3 posters

What to do with her -kanchana-

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

What to do with her -kanchana- - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do with her -kanchana-

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Auraka watched with worry, blood and lust far from his mind. This couldn't be normal, he knew it. Vomiting out blood was not a normal thing in labour, if the look on Sahar's face was anything to go by.

She looked at Auraka and Auraka stared back, her mouth forming words.

Are you a vampire? she seemed to be asking, so he nodded, watching as her face filled with relief.

"Good..." her words slightly clearer then before and appearing though the cloud of worry "I don't have time to operation properly, you'll need to cut her yourself."

His eyes grew wider with horror. How could she even suggest such a thing?

"No, Auraka you have to," she whispered, knowing just what he was thinking and feeling the same way, but it was the only way to help Gem "we'll loose her any other way."
    She kept her tone quiet, not wanting to scare her. But now with the drugs in her system, she should calm down a bit, not that Sahar blamed her.

Auraka hesitated and Sahar slapped him, a first for the non-violent woman.
    "Do you want her and your children or not!" she cried, and before he could even mutter a word she ploughed onwards "then do this! I trust you and I know she bloody does!"

Auraka gasped, surprised by her actions but knew that if he wanted to help her, he would have to harm her.

"O..Okay," he said in a shaky voice, looking for direction.

Taking a deep breath, Sahar explain where he needed to cut.

"Gently, you don't want to harm the babies....."

An hour passed. And then another. The easy labour Sahar had first thought was gone from her mind, but finally all three children where out safe and Sahar only had eyes for Gem. Her best friend, ruler and sister in law.

They were losing her, but Auraka was still in control. Which Sahar found somewhat amazing. She remembered something Drannor had first done to her and knew it would be the only way to save Gem.

"You have to give her your blood," Sahar told him, resting a hand on her shoulder "cut your wrist and rest it on her mouth and make sure she swallows a few mouthfuls. If that doesn't work, I'm so sorry..."

Auraka nodded, used to taking orders from his younger sibling now,. But he was so worried about Gem, he didn't care what he did.

Following Sahar's orders, he pulled his wrist away and waited, listening to Sahar dealing with the newborn babes.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

What to do with her -kanchana- - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do with her -kanchana-

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:46 am

To say she was frightened would be an understatement. She could feel what they were doing, though it did not hurt as much as she had thought it would initially. But maybe that was because she had los t a lot of blood.
    She knew when each of the children was taken out of her though and that was a good thing. They would live on to see the world. She was not sure she was going to make it though.
    She was already out of it when Auraka fed her. Would it work? Only time would tell at the moment. Slowly but steadily, her heartbeat slowed to a stop. They would think she was dead, but she was in a lot of pain.

OOC: she's going to die but she'll come back in a few posts time
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 am

Auraka cried in worry, his high sensitive ears loosing track of her heart beat.
    "Gem!" he ordered, trying to get some sort of response from her limp body. He had gained three children it seemed, but he had lost the only one he wanted. Not that he hadn't wanted children, but not at the cost of Gem's life.

"Gem?" he whimpered, feeling the unfamiliar sting of tears in his eyes. The emotion felt odd in his new body, like it was being forced. But truly, tears welled into his eyes and pooled over the edges, his hand grasped hers and sobbed, heart-wrenching sounds.

Sahar could only watch, feeling sad but knew that it was better not to cry around Auraka at the moment and just let him grieve.
    Instead, she busied herself with the triplets now resting on the other side of the room. Two girls and a boy, she sighed sadly, knowing that now they would not have a mother in their lives. But at least they would have Auraka, and herself and no doubt anyone else who was friends of the family, to help raise them.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 am

She fought with herself while the pain kept coming for her. Something was not right, she knew Auraka thought she was dead. That was not about to happen at the moment. She fought with herself, working frantically to wake up. It was a huge struggle.

While she was still out of it though, Drannor poked his head in. He had some news for Sahar about the twins, but that went out of his mind when he spotted Gem. She was not moving and he could not hear her heart.

The twins were heading up to their room, they were tired and needed to rest form the few excersises he'd put them through.
    Shutting the door, he entered. "Gem?" he asked, worried. He saw the children, his nieces and nephews, but his attention was on his cousin, and Auraka. his body shook as he realised what had happened, but no tears came.

He growled in annoyance under his breath. Why the hell could ne not cry? Maith could and she had been a vampire as long as he had, maybe longer! This was rediculous. "She can't be..."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 am

Sahar's head snapped up as her mate entered, widening as she saw her own children and Drannor.
    "Kasinda, Taeron," she said quickly "outside please."

At their mother's worried tone, they nodded and moved outside without complaint.

"I'm so sorry Drannor," she whispered, leaving the newborns on their beds and wrapped her arms around his chest, hugging him tightly "there is nothing I can do...Auraka tried giving her his blood, but it didn't seem to work."

A sob built in her chest, but she refused to let it bubble out.

"They had beautiful triplets, two girls and a little boy," she whispered, watching her brother sadly.

eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 am

Glenawing

He looked up from his book and he heard yelling from Gem's home, he stood and walked over to find Gem, dead. His hand clasped his pommel so hard his hands turned white, he looked at everyone in the room shocked and sad at the same time, "What happened?", he yelled angerly, "What happened?" he looked around and walked over to her next to her and kneeled, "I shouldn't have said those things to you Gem at the meeting i shouldn't have."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 am

Auraka's body shook with anger as Glenawing entered the room, begging his dead wife for forgiveness.
    "You have no right to be here!" he yelled, standing to his full height and hissed at Glenawing "You have no right to beg for forgiveness, it shouldn't take her death to make you feel bad!"

His fingers clenched into a fist, wanting to punch him with all his might but knew Gem wouldn't want that.
    "Get. Out. Of. Here."

His eyes were peeling into darkness once more, the overwhelming feel of bloodlust and hate growing.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am

Drannor sighed.. Children that Gem would never get to meet. It was a sorrowful prospect in his own mind. He knew this was a bad thing for them, but he knew Auraka would know why he was not crying. he did not seem to be able to.

Then his eyes narrowed in concentration. While everyone else was glaring at Glen, his eyes moved to gem. had he seen her move? "Gem?" he asked. He knew he sounded like an idiot. But yes, she had moved.

And there was anotehr sound in the room. One that had vanished a while ago. Gem groaned.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am

Glenawing

He stood to full height and looked at Auraka, "I have no right?" he paused, "I have all the right in the world Auraka, I have putting my self in danger before you met, before you even heard of her, I've lost family, friends and all for her to make sure she's safe and you of all people now tell me I don't have the right?" he was thinking of drawing his blade but restrained himself.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 am

Auraka bristled at the insults, glaring at the elf.
    "I have given up everything for her!" he roared, "I am her guard! I am her husband! I was chosen her and not you!"
    He poked him roughly in the chest, dark eyes narrowing "you better start remembering that Glenawing. Don't hate me because she wanted me and not you! I see the way you still look at her, but you have Keya now."

He wanted to snap, to kill him painfully. Something he had never felt before, but it seemed changing into this monster had changed everything.
    As his mouth opened to yell more abuse, he froze at Drannor's words and then Gem's following groan.
    "Gem?" he asked softly.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 am

"Don't... fight..." she stammered, wide eyed. Why the hell did she feel like she'd been both kicked in the ehad by a horse and hit on the head with a sword.

Drannor laughed. "Well isn't that a welcome sound," he said, breaking into a grin. "We thought we'd lost you, Gem." He looked at Glen. "Maybe try asking her again, now that she's alive again!" He knew there might be a chance that Gem would forgive him.

Gem grimaced, sitting up very slowly. She was not sure what had happened, though things were coming back to her now. "I died didn't I? But something brought me back, but i don't think I'm like you and Drannor, Auraka." She blinked. Her heart beated steadily inside her chest.

She looked at Glen. "What did you want to ask me?" She winced, she ahd a major headache right now, and that was something that was not welcome at the moment. Gently she rubbed her temples, trying to get rid of it.

She looked at Auraka and then over at Sahar. "I don't know what you did, but thank you. Where are my kids though?"
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Glenawing

His eyebrows knotted together in anger and formed a sharp 'v' "You may have been chosen Auraka but remember what your place is." he turned to Gem, alive, he looked at her confused, "Your alive?" he paused, "Forgive me Gem, my anger got the better of me, as usual." he glanced angerly at Auraka and looked back to gem.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

"Do i look like I am dead, Glen?" she asked, raising one eyebrow. "Ouch." her body was sore, but other than that, she knew she was going to be fine. She did not think she would be able to stand at the moment. "Thanks to Auraka and Sahar I'm alive." She looked pointedly at Glen. He had to understand that Auraka had been able to bring her back, but he would never have been able to.

"We both said some things that were not exactly pleasent," she said, remembering the meeting. "Don't worry about it." She grimaced. She had a major headache. "I just need to rest. I've got a massive headache."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am

Sahar shook her head, gesturing to her brother with wide eyes.
    "I just instructed, he did all the work," she whispered, with a small smile as Auraka stared at disbelief.

"Were not fighting any more," he whispered to her, hand in his and kissed her forehead "just rest love, rest and get better."

Sahar bundled up the twins, giving them to a tired Gem and bustled around her motherly.
    "Out, out," she ordered the large crowd "she just died and came back, give her some breathing room you lot."

Smiling she gestured to the triplets.
    "Two little girls and a beautiful baby boy," she murmured, handing the girls over to their mother at last before giving Auraka his son.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

She smiled as she looked down at the two girls. She had been right,there had been three on the way. She was certainly glad that all of them were healthy. "Thank you Sahar." She smiled. She was tired, but she knew she was alive once more. Things would be fine from now on. "I don't think I'm going to allow myself to go that way again for a long time." She smiled at her freinds.

She looeked down at the girls. "Meira... Pollae." She hoped Auraka would like the names. And so it began. She had her heirs... and there was no chance she was going to let any of them be taken like Hycis and Elanil were. That she knew at least.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 am

Attention only for Gem and the bundle in his arms, he smiled his approval at the names she murmured.
    "Beautiful," he commented, before eyeing the bright green eyes that stared back at him. They appeared to be like his own, as well as a full head of hair.

"Hybur?" he suggested for his son, liking the way the name rolled off his tongue and suited him. It was a strong name, a powerful name.

"I'm so glad you are alright Gem," he whispered after a moments silence "I can't keep loosing you Love...."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm

She sighed. “I don't intentionally do that, you know that.” It was something of an annoyance for her. “It just happens you know? Life is full of the unwanted things like what has happened in the past, but we would not be who we are if things did not happen this way.” She smiled at him, tired.

“I like the name as well. Its a good name.” Meira, Hybur and Pollae. They were good names. She liked the sound of them, though she knew that things were a little confusing for her at the moment. She knew that she needed to have a few words with Glenawing about the issue between him and Auraka, but that had to wait till Hycis was found. That much she knew at the moment.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Auraka half smiled and nodded his features.
    "I meant myself Gem," he said gently "I keep on losing you, not the other way around...I think if we stick together, we won't have that problem any more."
    He chuckled slightly, cradling the babe in his arms with a tender look.

"Now, these triplets of ours will be the most loved children ever born," he stated and received a nod from Sahar "they will be raised by a beautiful mother, a amazing aunt and uncle, oh and of course me..."
    He felt as if his spirit had returned, so much lighter then before. As if everything bad was gone, replaced with only the happy future ahead.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 pm

"not to mention one day likely dragons by their sides. It's hereditary after all." She smiled at Auraka and the others. This was something she was looking forwards to indeed. She knew there was a lot to be done though before they were able to set sail for the new land that was their ancestral land. She yawned. She was getting tired at the moment. This had been a long day.

She was happy though and she knew that mattered to the others. She was glad that her body had healed itself back to a living state. That had been something she had been concerned about, greatly, while she was unconscious.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Glenawing

He smiled as he saw the children, "They have their mother's fighting spirit.'' he calmly turned around and walked out to his home.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

"That they do," he said softly, for once agreeing with the other elf, but choose to ignore him, instead doubt upon his thriving wife.
    "And they will be stronger then us put together," he wished, kissing his daughter's foreheads before gazing upon his son.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

“We'll see.” She chuckled though smiling at him. There were some things that would never change for her. He was one of those things. There were others, but he was the one who was the most to her. “We shall see. We are after all, at this point, unbeaten in any fight when we team up with each other.” She'd only ever been beaten in one fight herself, and Auraka was the guilty one there.

But who knows, they might outshine us yet."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:28 am