Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

5 posters

We Leave For Distant Shores

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

We Leave For Distant Shores - Page 3 Empty Re: We Leave For Distant Shores

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 am

Auraka rubbed Gem's hand in comfort, seeing the way the words hurt her.
    "I'll talk to him later," he murmured gently and kissed her cheek "for now, rest up love."

His head snapped up at the thump, eyes wide as they landed on Tirach and the human.
    "What the hell!"

How had he not noticed that? He couldn't allow his concentration to slip, not anymore.
    "Speak human, before I make you!"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 am

“Ssh, leave him be for the moment. Something must be wrong for him to act that way, I know that much,” Gem said, looking up at him. “As for that human, do what you want there. He's not one of Keya's people, I know that much."
    "What the hell'd you do with Hycis, bitch?" the man growled. He seemed angry. 'I know you did something with her, and I want to know what!"
    "Why should I tell you. Insults like that don't get any anthing," Gem replied annoyed. Could she not get any peace for five minutes of her life?

Keya smiled as she saw Glenawing. "That i did. I honestly don't know what to do at the moment. There are still a lot fo humans who are against me."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

Glenawing

His hand moved to her cheaks and he smiled, "It's fine in time they will accept you." he looked at her eyes smiling.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 am

Auraka rose to his feet once more, his tall frame towering over the short human and held him still with a glare.
    "Do. Not. Speak. To. Her. Like. That."

The words were growled, his eyes flickering darker with anger as his other side came into power, but he fought it, not wanting to loose control.

"What do you know of Hycis?" his eyes narrowed, waiting for a response.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

"No, they won't. Many of them believe Hycis should be the one on the thrown, not me,even though they cannot deny it is mine by right. Everywhere I go, they only say things which are spiteful. Only one other town accepts me as their leader, Aduran."
    She sighed. Things were going to be hard for her. "I have made it clear that those who reject my rule may leave, and go and live in the mountains. none of them are budging though."

Gem sighed, looking at the human. "Wait a minute. She's the one with your children, isn't she?"
    "Indeed I am their father. Keya will never take the throne as long as Hycis and I live. Most of the otehr humans will never accept her as a queen."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

He blinked, somewhat surprised and somewhat not. He felt bad for the human, to a certain degree. He knew how hard it was to be away from a pregnant lover, even if they didn't know they were pregnant...

But what to do with him? He couldn't be put with Hycis, who knew what they would get up to. Maybe in the same area though, but humans were simple to keep under guard. He shrugged, allowing Gem to make the choice.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:25 pm

"So you're the one who's been helping plant doubt about my cousin's right to eb the new queen of the humans. I would have guessed there was a human behind all those lies. And yes, I know the lies, I've heard them countless times when I've helped destroy a town. You won't be seeing Hycis again, though you will be locked up/"

She was extremely tough on those who made things hard for her family. "You have no idea who you're messing with, human." There was no chance for him. "Maybe I'll let you see her. Once. But after that time, she'll likely be dead."
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:31 pm

He walked up to the human and backhanded him. NObody spoke about his queen like that. He raised an eyebrow. The fact that lies were being spread about Keya was disturbing." YOur Majesty, the Siron Force knows how to conceal themselve as humans. If you wish you can have them got to the humans and try to put good things into their minds. As for this filth," He motioned to the man, "I belive the only proper punishment is to watch as Hycis is killed." Weird he would never had said anything like that before. He was different now but why?
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

"I'll deal with him in due time, Tirach. Could you take him down where the Hawkblade's jail is please? Just make sure he's not put in the same cell as my sister. I do not want him seeing her, understand?" She knew that she was being hard on the human, but war changed people, and frankly, she hated it when people did this sort of thing to her. "Come back when you have, alright?"

She would decide about that later. "I have not decided how to punish Hycis. To kill her would kill the dragon, which would offend Gaelira. For I am told the dragon is her son."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

"True," Auraka said, passing on the message Rasjar gave "and watch out for...Malefor?"
    He shook his head at the cryptic words of his bonded.
    "Gaerlira's other son, was bonded to one and now seeks to bond with...Hycis, but she was already taken," he frowned, hoping the words made more sense to Gem then they did himself.

dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm

He bowed and went to take the man down. He ripped his cloak and tied a blidfold over the man's eyes. They got to the prison and he handed over the man. "lock him up as far away from Hycis as possible." Then he went back to the health wing.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 pm

She smiled when Tirach came into the room. "I have a job for you Tirach. I want you to take the Siron Force and find my other sister, Elanil. Seeing as Hycis is likely going to die, I want to know where Elanil is. I know she was not in Nuduien with Hycis, so at least she might be freed from Lindan Marcos' influence."

She hoped he would do this for her.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

Glenawing

He smiled, "You'll be accepted by the people just give it time." he paused and put his arms around her.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 am

"not with all the uprising against me going on. I know where I have a few loyal people, but the unloyal towns far out number those who are loyal to me," she replied, letting him hug her. Things were not looking good for ehr at the moment, but she would recover in time.
    "I'm glad I still have you, Gelanwing."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 am

Glenawing

"You'll always have me" he hugged her and kissed her, "Let's gp home shall we?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:08 am

"You know home is not here for me, don't you?" No, her home was Nuduien's castle now. Not that it was still there. the city was being rebuilt. "You'll be happy to know, that I had Nuduien turned to rubble. It's rebuilt into a better place. Everything my father tainted is being recreated into something new. At least the other nobles agreed to that plan readily enough."
    Keya smiled. That was something she had managed to do at least. "It should be nearly rebuilt. You going to come?" she asked.

Velathat looked in at them. "I think you'll be happy to know that they are finishing the roof at the moment, Keya."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:22 am

Glenawing

He hesitated, "Keya, this is my home, with my people I don't know if I would be able to come and stay, I've stayed with humans but none are either alive or have good memories of me." he loved her but wasn't sure if he could live with humans.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

"I know that, but in time they will fade as well, you know that. I have my duty to my father's throne. With Hycis clearly against me, I have to make sure that I keep things in check, else I might find my reign ending before I even begin." She was still a Princess, but she knew soon she would be queen.

"My people are starting to choose, and they are choosing Hycis over me. Clearly they have stopped seeing elves with the blinded eyes of my father. They turn against the true heir for a pure blooded elf. Something I can never compare to." She knew that. Her talents were nothing in comparison to the elves, they were simply stronger than a humans. She sighed.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 am

Glenawing

he nodded, "I'll think about staying in the capital of the humans." he sighed as this descision would be the biggest in his life.
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

"Of course your Highness. I will do this for you." However he wasn't sure how he was going to do this for her. "Do you have any idea where she might be at the time?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

“Thank you, Tirach. Try the mountains. She may be in that direction, I remember seeing something a long time ago, before I realised what I was seeing. Back when she was originally taken. Mother and father and father told me it was just a dream, but turns out it was not.” it was a long shot, forty years had passed since Elanil was taken. She knew it was unlikely her sister was alive, but this was the best she could do. “If I see anything while you're gone, I will send Gaelira to you. I know it seems like a long shot, but if she's anywhere, she'll be there.”

"I know it would not be easy for you to do, but I will be with you, every step of the way," Keya said. She smiled at him. She knew battle was coming again, but it was one that they would not see until the rest of the elves had left Nuban. Hycis really would strike at her then. That was something she was not looking forwards to having happen at all.

Velatha knew she was no match for a dusk dragon attack.
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"We will Leave immediately" tirach said Now all I have to do is find someone from the force I had them spread out when I leftHe thought. The mountains could be very dangerous if you didn't know what you were doing. Luckily tirach had been there before

(does anyone want to be part of the force?)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 am

OOC: if you travel to Nuduien you'll find an interested Rhyllae-Ash

"Thank you, Tirach." She smiled at her freind. There were some things that were hard to deal with. "Only be careful Hycis might try and stop you from finding Elanil. I have no idea where Hycis is at the moment, so please be on your gaurd against her."
    Gem smiled. She knew this was not going to be the easiest of things for Tirach to do. "If you do happen to run into Hycis, let me know immediately so i can come and deal with her as she deserves to be dealt with."
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 am

I will" tirach said and went to his house. He grabbed some things and ran out. As he was running out of the city he saw someone running ahead of himwmthat looked like gem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:21 am