Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Betrayed [Kanny only]

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Betrayed [Kanny only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Betrayed [Kanny only]

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Cyara nodded her agreement.
    "Sahar will be staying with the children...I fear she is to weak to do much else at the moment," the black scaled dragon whispered the last words softly so that her rider could not hear the worry in her tones.

Her green eyes sparkled with good humour as she watched her rider's children, that often felt like her own, scampered off into the castle to look for the triplets.

Sahar looked blankly ahead, nodding slowly, but it was clear she was lying. Cyara softly sighed, ducking her head closer to Gem and knew that Sahar wouldn't hear the words she whispered.
    "She is lost, Gem," she explained in hushed tones "she has barely eaten since we have come here, I think it is to do with Lydir...and now, I fear with the stress of Drannor fighting...I fear she may turn worse."

Auraka studied his sister, aiding her into the castle and couldn't believe that Drannor hadn't told them how bad she was. He knew she was missing her half human son, but..to go this bad? He had no doubt she acted differently in front of Drannor. AT least not this weak. Else the man would of said something.
    "Come on Sahar," he said gently "let's get you and the kids inside."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm