Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

3 posters

Begin of a new War.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Begin of a new War. - Page 2 Empty Re: Begin of a new War.

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 am

“Let the elf through!” shouted a huge green dragon when a few of the humans moved to try and block Glenawing's. “My rider has no quarrel with him. And nor do I.” When it came to Keya though, dragon and rider were of different minds. For the green dragon was not too worried about who the queen was, he actually liked Keya, and his rider did not like that.

The green dragon moved towards Veer and Glenawing. “I am guessing you're looking for my rider? I am Terrador.” His voice was deep and baritone like. A huge earthen club was at the end of his tail, he was stronger than many. “What would you seek Hycis for?” There was nothing offensive about him, though the humans around them certainly scattered as he moved.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 am

Glenawing

Glenawing he looked at the Dragon and said calmly, "I will only speak my motives to her, and in her presence only." Veer sneered at the dragon growling making sure the other did not do anything to harm his rider, he could sense the other two legs feared him greatly.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 am

Terrador growled for a moment, but then looked away towards one of the caves here. Coming out was a tall figure, who looked a lot like Gem, only the eyes were grey. She moved through her own people easily, reaching Terrador within a few seconds.

She seemed a little surprised though to see Glenawing, she remembered him, and the last time they had met there had not been nice words exchanged between herself and Gem. “What brings you here, Glenawing?”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 am

Glenawing

"Fate brings me here, and it seems our fates are twisted together more then we thought so, come inside I wish to speak with you, I have an opportunity of a life time," he paused and walked inside the cave, his hand on the pommel of his sword, ready to strike within a moment, "This will help you gain what you wish, the down fall of Gem."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 am

She blinked at the mention of her sister, though she did head back into the cave where she knew the others would not generally go. "I must admit, Glenawing, I am surprised that you would search me out. Especially after what happened not very long ago in Anthatal." She smiled though. "None of my men will harm you, so do not be so wary of them."

She settled on one of the chairs that was in the cave, this was her cave out of the few that were linked around the valley. "What do you mean the downfall of my sister?" She was certainly curious now.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:22 am

Glenawing

He sat down in front of her, "I mean by your sister losing her throne," he paused, "I am tired of being ridiculed by her and Auraka, mainly Auraka, it's time change comes to the rule of the elves." he looked at her, "But I will not have Gem killed, Auraka I care less of." he laced his fingers together, "what do you say, and you have to stop attacking Keya, if you wish to be my ally." he paused again, "Also I will give you control of an Island or a region under my Reign as King of the elves."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 am

She listened to what he was saying before saying anything more in return. “Usurpers are not looked upon lightly, I hope you know that.” She smiled though, it was a good idea of his though. “It took me years to be able to do what I did last time. It is really tricky to get something like this past my sister. I know that she had someone else to help her though.”

She smiled. “So, Gem's not to be killed but Auraka can be? That can easily be arranged, his pathetic Moon Dragon is no match for Terrador.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 am

Glenawing

Glenawing he nodded, "I want Gem to live but Auraka can be disposed of," he paused, "Your situation was different, I won't fail and if I do I will fight to the death if I must." he looked at her and smiled, "so do we have an alliance your humans will fight under my flag?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 am

She smiled. “You do.” There was no doubt in her head about this at the moment. There was no chance she was going to allow any of them to escape. “Not only my own, but if you'll have them, the Minotaur will fight as well. Having them around makes it harder for Gem to see what I'm planning, and Keya herself is also blocked by them. They may not be the most intelligent of warriors, but they know how to fight and everything. Had Keya not had others with her, they would have killed her not long ago. I'm not the one at fault for that one, it was their idea.” She smiled. “They are strong enough to take out even a Dawn Dragon.”

Hycis smiled. There were many things that were not known about her, for her sister had not bothered to even try and get to know her. "We fight."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 am

Glenawing

He nodded, "But if I find that even one of your men attack Keya you will find my forces against yours within a moment." he looked at her, "Have your men ready to fight within the next week and a half, we will strike and see to it that Auraka fall." he walked out of the cave and onto Veer, "I will see you in a weeks time."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

“I will do what I can to get them ready. It should not take too long, and I will tell them not to attack her.” She grinned. It was time to take back what she had been wanting for a long time.
    Terrador roared and two others came into the cave as Glen left. She gave the minotaur and the human their orders and everyone got to work. They would move immiediately towards the coast. Though it would take a month or two to get to the islands, they would move as quickly as they could.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 am

Glenawing

Glenawing he smiled as Veer climbed higher and higher, his plan would soon come to a reality. He flew to Keya's castle and landed in the court yard, he rolled his shoulders and cracked his knuckles happy, and joyed as soon he would have what he wished. he waited for Keya to come.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 am

The moment he was away from the Minotaur, she knew he was on his way back to her. She knew that he was not hurt which was something that amused her. From what was going on in his head though she knew that he had won Hycis' allegiance, but it would cost him dearly one day soon. For she knew that Gem was coming to see her soon, and she would know of Glenawing's treachery.

She smiled as Velatha roared in greeting to Veer, and she herself headed towards the castle. She'd been out examining the damage done to her city. There was a lot of damage and she was not in the slightest burdened by having said no to Glen about joining against Gem.

This city was her life as were the people who were supporting her. She left her horse at the stables, one of he stablehands saw to him before she headed inside. She knew there was much to be done at the moment.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 am

Glenawing

He smiled as he saw her, "Two birds one stone, it is done, she will do no harm to you and she shall fight under my flag." he gave her a hug and rested his head on her shoulder, "You won't have to worry about anything now my love you and your people will be safe."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 am

“I am glad of that, Glenawing. Thank you.”
    She smiled at him.
    She was glad that Hycis was no longer a threat to her.
    “I suppose you should be getting back to your people to start your plans then?” she asked.
    She did not really want him to go, but she knew that these things took time to plan.
    She would do the things that were expected of her.

“She seemed to have a knack for attacking me when we were least ready for another fight. Tell me, were there any Minotaur with her? I had thought that we wiped them out, but somehow I do not think that is the case any more. I was trying to watch you, but I couldn't get to you. Only Minotaur can block me from seeing something.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 am

Glenawing

he nodded, "She had minataurs, hordes of them," he looked at her, "I have around a week to stay with you, something which I wish to do before all of this begins." he kissed her, "she had two of them guarding the entrance of her cave."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 am

She blinked. “Anima.”She was not pleased by this news. To think she had thought she had gotten rid of the unruly beasts.
    “Not good. I cannot handle having those unruly beasts around. They nearly killed Velatha once.”

For her to lose her dragon would be a terrible blow and she knew it would force her to do things that she would not have in the past.

“Another reason why I will not fight in the war you intend for. Minotaur and I do not get along what so ever. Many an insult I've sent at the filthy beasts.”

She sighed. “Please be careful around them, they are not good company around the dragons at all.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:35 am

Glenawing

He looked at her, "Veer can take them with out a worry." he smiled, "they won't harm you or they will face the wrath of armies." he paused and put his arms around her waist, "Let's not worry about this shall we, let's just worry about the present and enjoying our time with each other."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 am

She laughed almost amused by his words. There were some things that never changed for them, even with the time apart. “I have to go to a meeting actually, to settle this huge debate about who is to take over the leadership of Ciarbera. I was given a week to do so, and well, I have found a legitimate heir for it.”

She smiled. “sadly, its town leaders only that are allowed to this one.” It was a pity really.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 am

Glenawing

"Damn the meeting they can continue to quarrel among them selves for a bit longer while we spend time alone," he kissed again and then on the side of her neck, "those decisions will continue to come up now and then."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 am

She laughed. “If I do not speak at that meeting, then they will try and claim the town for themselves. I told them I would find the leader. This won't take long to see to, Glen.” She smiled at him. She had her duties tot he new leader. “Give me half an hour and I'll be back. I guess you could come, seeing as you were one of the lords of Anthatal not long ago. Those who have been around longer would recognise you as such.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 am

Glenawing

He shrugged, "I might as well but after it will be only me and you no one else even if the castle crumbles around us." he grinned and held her hand and began to walk towards the meeting room, he was tired of meetings, he had dealt and has to continue to deal with them.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am

“I have to fit my own duties in as well, Glen.” She smiled. Then she headed in the direction she had to take. There was only one throne in the room, but this she did not move towards this time. Instead she moved over to where there were two spare seats at the long table that had a lot of lords argueing at it.

“She should have come to us by now!” one bellowed.

“And I have.” She spoke softly, but it was enough to get their attention. “And I have found the person who will take over Ciarbera.”

This started a lot of arguing again. She shook her head. “I would have thought that was what you had wanted?” Then she realised that they had not in truth been wanting her to manage to fall through with her promise.

Velatha roared. That shut everyone up, no one wanted her to get angry at them. “What deception is this amongst you? You did not want a leader to be found did you?”

“In all truth, we were not led to believe that the line of Ciarbera had any surviving members. All of us knew of the bloodshed that happened. I did however make the connection to one of my farmers. I have spoken with him and his family, and his eldest daughter, Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow steps up to take her father's unwanted title.”

“A woman?”

“There are customs against her!”

“Customs which she has agreed to uphold. She will not allow any of you to take her hold from her family. Perhaps you'd like to meet her?”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 am

Glenawing

Glenawing rolled his eyes, he thought; Humans and their bickering they never truely shut up, Veer chuckled in his mind, true they really don't know when to stop. Glenawing looked at the table and looked at all the the men, "What is wrong if a women is to step in her father place?" he looked at Keya, "Your Queen is capable why shouldn't this girl likewise be allowed to rule?
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 am

Keya sighed, looking at Glenawing. “With Ciarbera, the title was always passed down father to son. Should a daughter be the one to step up for it, well they have to be married, and also be named as the new leader by their father. Jackson has already named her his heir in my own presence so that one is dealt with.”

She smiled. “I was different, everyone could never deny that I was Lindan's daughter, though I am a lot different to him.” She knew this was true though her father was starting to show in her.

She looked towards one of the side doors, noting one other spare chair, on her other side. “Come on in, Rhyllae-Ash.”

The girl was in her mid twenties, she had long black hair and bright green eyes. She was followed by a Day Dragon hatchling, which was already the size of a horse. What's more, she was a half elf like Keya.

“We've never heard of her! And a Dragon Rider? That's not allowed,” growled one of the other men.

Golden lightning shot from Velatha's mouth, hitting the table in front of him and shutting him up.

“Times have changed, Lord of Quinahiroo. I have allowed her to take that place, with Onyx by her side.” Keya was not pleased, though she smiled at Rhyllae as she sat beside her at the table. “My father would not have allowed this, I know but now that I am Queen, I have changed many things.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 pm