Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

3 posters

Begin of a new War.

eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Begin of a new War. Empty Begin of a new War.

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

Glenawing

his helm was in his left hand as he walked into Keya's castle, he needed to speak to her for help from the humans so he could take down Gem and Auraka, he looked at the humans who were looking at him shocked and who were awed by his stature and appearence.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Begin of a new War. Empty Re: Begin of a new War.

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 am

'Veer approaches,' Velatha chuckled.
    Keya smiled though, knowing that it would be nice to see him, though those two months were not up yet. Maybe they were for him, but they were not for her. Velatha and herself were dreadfully weakened after Hycis' last attempt on her life.

As a result, Velatha could not fly yet, and it was something that was starting to be a pain for the golden dragoness.

Getting to her feet, Keya headed out of the castle to check where her freind was. She spotted them from the wall ramparts she was standing on. They were only new, but they were damaged in place. It had been a long battle.

Though things were going well at the moment, she knew that any moment, Hycis was likely to try again. For surrounding the city there were many warriors, and they were not her own. Many were more Minotaur, and she had been sure that they were all dead.

"My queen, they come again," Rhyllae said. "And this time, Hycis herself and her dragon come."

Keya gulped. If Onyx did not find Gem soon, she knew that her people would fall, and then there would be no one left in NUban that was loyal to Gem.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

Glenawing

Glenawing he smiled as he saw keya ran to her and swept her off her feet, "I came early just for you." he kissed her on her lips, he saw that she was weak and tired, he frowned, "Who did this to you?" he said anger rising he would kill the person who did this.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 am

"Did you not look at the ground before you landed that is outside of Nuduien? We've been being besieged for the last month. I could not get a dragon out to let gem know, they cut anything that comes from here." She groaned, seeing the lines of enemy troops, over a hundred thousand moving in again. "Archers! Fire at will!"

Maybe one in five men fell but it was not enough. Keya sighed, slipping down from him and drawing her sword. She would still fight, for as long as she could.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

Glenawing

Before she could reach her blade he put his hand on her hilt stopping her, "No you won't fight, I'll take your place in battle." he drew his own blade and rolled his shoulders, "You stay here behind the walls" he began to stride away his blade drawn.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am

"My men only still fight because I do. If I stop, well, they will take it as that the city will fall." She sighed. The darker times that she had faced in Nuban before her father died she knew were starting to take effect in her. He had taught her so much about not fighting fair, and that was the one thing she did not want to do.

Her father was a coward in life, and she was not. She was a warrior, and that was something that she knew. "I will not risk my men and stay out of the fighitng like the coward my father was. Were I him, i would listen to you, but I am not my father, and I never shall be." She knew that the strength she still had, and that determination, was from Gem's side of the family.

This was something she had to continue to do, even if it meant she could die in the battle.

'Do not be rash, little one,' Velatha told her.

Velatha was concerned for her, but that was for good reason. If Keya died, so would Velatha. But the great golden dragon could not fight at the moment, more than send fireballs and occassionally electricity over the walls as the enemies. 'I won't, I'll be careful out there,' Keya replied. She knew that she fought for both of them.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am

Glenawing

"There's a thin line in bravery and stupidity," he paused, "rest you need it would rather fight another day or die fighting?" he put his hand on her shoulder, "Your men will understand." he held her firmly, "They will not fall as long as there is hope."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 am

She sighed, looking at him. “They draw hope from seeing me in the fighting, it is the only way we can fight. I will not let you risk yourself for me,” she said, looking at the other side. She winced though as she saw the front gates shatter under something's heavy blow. Minotaur plus heaps of a type of creature not seen by the elves before, streamed into the city.

Her eyes met Rhyllae's and everyone heard Rhyllae shouting for everyone to fall back to the keep. “Come on,” She hurried in that direction as well, to where all her men were gathering. The huge doors slammed shut, the plain wood covered in dragon scales, so they were more durable.

Velatha seemed to open her mouth a bit and golden sparks seemed to pop in her mouth, she was building up to one of her strongest electrical attacks. One which she would release as soon as the doors broke. It was their last defence.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

Glenawing

He looked at her holding her back, "A battle may be lost but the war will not." he paused looking at her angerly, "I will risk my life any day for you."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 am

She sighed. "Every week she has been coming back at me." This was taking a huge toll on her. "And I know what you came about, and i do not have the men at the moment, with this happening." She sighed, she was flat out trying to defend her own back at the moment. There were too many lives being lost and she knew it.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

Glenawing

"Have you and your men to come back to the land of my people," he paused, "I need help, I want to and will over throw Auraka and Gem."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am

She stared at him. "Overthrown my cousin? Why the hell would you be insane enough to try and do that?" There was no chance she would turn on her cousin. "My home is here, not on those islands." Her eyes darkened, a trait seen in her father s well when someone had said something she severely did not like the idea of. "Are you mad?"
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 am

Glenawing

"It's time for change, Auraka's and Gem's view of mine has fallen," he paused, "I'm tired of being a pawn and treated as nothing."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am

"Do you honestly think that she sees you that way? We should not even be having this conversation."
    Keya clearly was outraged at the idea of fighting against her cousin.
    "I will not let my men fight her, after she freed them from my father. To allow this would be a pretty poor way to repay her. THough do not be surprised if she already knows what you're planning."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

Glenawing

"It's evident she does Keya," he looked at her, "She may have freed them but she still insulted me, her and Auraka," his anger was rising, "She doesn't nor does she know."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 am

"Are you forgetting her foresight? I know she knows because of that. both she and I have that in us, and how did she insult you?" She was not pleased with this conversation at all. Sure she was a leader, but turning on her own cousin was something a little out fo character for her. He needed a damn good reason to suceed in getting her help, and so cfar, it had not come.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am

Glenawing

"She has lost trust in me, even before I decided to do this Keya," he paused, "Auraka has insulted me countless times and I tire of him and his arrogance." he looked at her, "I was hoping at least you would support me, I have few nobles on my side and all my subjects on my Island are supporting me."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:47 am

“Have you not tried talking to her about why you think she's lost her trust in you? I spoke to her about what she planned to do when all of you reached the islands, and she told me that the ones she trusted most and considered her closest friends would get one of the islands to lead.” She sighed. Since that was what had been planned and had happened from what she could tell from the mess in his head, there was no need for this war.

She sighed, looking towards the others for a moment. “It's wrong to fight against family in such a way, Glen. Go and talk to her, trying and figure out this between you. There may not be a war needed here. I'm stressed out enough at the moment.” That was her answer for now.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 am

Glenawing

He looked at her, and calmly said, "War is invetable Keya, I've tried talking but it's no use, I will wage war against her and I will be victorious." he looked at her, "I hope you support me."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 am

“You will talk to her, I know you're lying to me. Talk to her, and find out if she has. Until then, no human fights in your war.” She hated having to say no, but she knew it was needed, she would not fight in something which seemed wrong to her like this. There would be no humans in his battle.

“Plus we all know the humans don't stand a chance against elves, so there is no point in me allowing them to get involved in something that will slaughter them.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:05 am

Glenawing

He sighed, "It doesn't matter she has Keya and this war will happen, true I won't need the help of the humans to much, my Island at the moment is preparing for war, my entire army, all the riders under my flag will rise to fight, we will win, I will previel against the odds, and Auraka and Gem shall step down."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 am

“They won't. You'll be spending too many lives trying to get her to step down. Most of my army does not answer to me, but to Hycis. I'm sure she'd love to fight against her own sister. I will not, and neither will the men who are loyal to me.”

This was her final answer. She would not fight her cousin, there was only one elf she would ever fight and that was Hycis. “There is only one elf I will ever fight against and you know that's Hycis.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 am

Glenawing

Then it hit him, he could make an alliance with Hycis and make a deal with her, for her to stop fighting Keya and join him. He smiled, "I have another Idea Keya, I will kill two birds with one stone, I will ask Hycis to ally with me and tell her to stop attacking you and your cities."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:29 am

“Go ahead. It'll give me a chance to recover and help my people to get back the things they have lost in the war. I still won't bring my men to fight, though.” That was something I would never do, while we were this weak. But then again, I knew where my loyalties lay. I had had enough fighting to last me a lifetime. “Go to Caran Pinnath, the mountains above there. That is where you'll find Hycis.” She never came when her men attacked.

Keya glanced out a window and was surprised to see Hycis' men had left them once more. There would be peace for a few days and this looked like it would give us that. “Go and talk to her, she will help you.” She smiled at Glen.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

Glenawing

He smiled at her and kissed her, "I will return as quickly as I can my love." he looked to Veer and climbed onto him who rode towards the mountins, within the hour he reached and landed and looked around his hand on his pommel incase any humans decided to attack him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 pm