Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Aniel - Erosaf -

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:14 am

Gaelira chuckled as she felt the younger dragon relax in her foot. "Hope i'm not hurting you," she said. "Been a while since I've had hatchlings around your age. My own children are flying now, so they left me."

Ashlere smiled as she walked back with the others into the city once more. "Where exactly is the home?" she asked.

Gem didn't seem to know either. "First time I've dealt with them personally, so I don't actually know."

She chuckled though, knowing there were some things that needed dealing with there. Not to mention there were more than a few humans running about in the city at the moment.

Some of them were being trained now, seeing as they wanted to fight as well.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 am

"It's... different," the hatcling admitted, blue eyes peering down at the trees.
    "And I'm not that little... I'm seven," she said proudly, tilting her snout up to the large dragon. "I wish I could fly..."
    She sighed.

Faeron blushed once more, wishing they would not see the old run down home he lived in. In truth, it was one of the poorest in the elven city. Overlooked by many; the orphans forgotten about.
    "It's... I'll just show you," he said quietly, strides quickening as he moved. Fluid strides walked past house and house, slowly getting deeper and deeper into the town. He passed the royal homes, Sahar and Auraka's house, other orphanages and other homes. He passed each without a second glance, moving passed the better off families.
    He walked for another 30mins before finally coming to a halt, gesturing to the run down home before him. It wasn't like the other elven homes, based in a tree. It was, in fact, built by humans. One of the only ones in the city. It was several stories, towering over the three elves, looking as if it would fall at any moment. Windows were opened, doors flung upon and the yells and cries of children surrounding them. He smiled wryly and sighed.
    "This," he commented, "is where I grew up."
    He went to say more but the yells of a human nurse drew his attention.
    "Faeron!" she scolded, moving out of the doorway upon seeing him "where ever have you been? The girls have been asking for you."
    She was a motherly looking person, brown hair greying at the roots. Well rounded stomach and gentle eyes. Human as well.
    "Sorry Nurse Willow... I was... exploring," he said quietly, head ducked down as she came to a halt before them. Turning away from the boy, she looked up at the guests and gasped.
    "Oh... my queen..." She said bowing low and sent Faeron a confused expression, as if to ask what they were doing here.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:15 am

It took a while for them to get through the trees. She knew that there were some things that were overlooked by many in this city, but these were things that she planned on having seen to herself. This building that he lead them up to was one of those places that needed some seeing to, she knew. It was something she would be able to fix while she was here, magic was one of her strongest points at the moment.

When another lady, a human lady came out and scolded Faeron though, she almost frowned. No human was allowed to tell off an elf, no matter what the age difference. It was something that really embarrassed her people, and now that this woman had done so in front of her was something that she would deal with at a later time. Right now though there was other things that needed seeing to here in the home.

Her eyes ran over the building, taking in the more dangerous parts of it. One of the biggest trees here was empty now, so maybe while this one was being sorted out and rebuilt in places, they would be able to stay there. The occupants of Hariv Orphanage, formerly from Adurna lived there, but there was plenty of room for all these youngsters, she was sure.

“Greetings Willow. I apologise for keeping Faeron from you. Ashlere and I bumped into him, and we've been talking for a while.” She smiled. “We had some rather interesting conversation topics come up, and well, I thought it was time enough that one of the more wealthy, for want of a better word, people came by and took a look around.” For a few moments she was silent.

“I also learned from our conversation that Ashlere and Faeron are becoming quite good freinds as well. It is for that reason, that my other reason for coming here came about.” She looked from Willow to Faeron, and then back to Willow again. “I wish to adopt Faeron into my family, we have more than enough space to have him and he would never be a burden on us. I already discussed this with him, and he seems quite eager to join what remains of my family.”

She waited for a reply, knowing that Willow would likely have one now that her intentions were clear.

Gaelira chuckled as she landed gracefully into the dragon area of Ashlere's house. Letting go of Ani, she moved carefully away, folding her wings and rested on her belly. “The first flight of your own is always daunting, but once you can fly, well, there is no greater pleasure, save one, which I will not speak of as you are too young.”
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 am

Gaelira chuckled as her mate came soaring down to her. “You'll hear a bit more about Ani when Gem gets back home very shortly. She's nearly finished with what she has to do. Suffice it to say, Ani has a rider, but that rider is not Ashlere.”

She smiled down at the younger dragon. “Don't worry, Ani, Rasjar couldn't hurt even a pest of a fly.”

Gem smiled as she listened to the older woman. She already liked her a fair bit. "Sounds like you really do care about them all," she commented. "I have actually a bit of an idea, with regard to how bad this building's starting to look. You'd know of course that there were a lot of orphans with the people who came here from Adurna. They're living in one of the other trees, and I know there is a lot of room to spare."

She paused for a moment.

"While we try and fix this building up a bit, so its not quite looking this bad, maybe you and all the children could stay there? It wouldn't be long until you'd be back in here again."

She smiled.

"Faeron, of course, wouldn't be going with you."

All of a sudden there was a loud roar and another dragon came soaring down from the skies. One that had not been seen by many before. She was a black dragoness with a magneta underbelly, a blade-like tail made of iron and blade claws on her wing thumbs, big magneta wings, and six silver horns on her head. In her adult form, she wore two silver bracelets on her two front paws, and a silver "choker" on her neck and her tail made of iron.

"Ashlere!"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 am

Ani looked up at the white dragon, confusion in her orbs but she didn't mention anything out loud. Red head twisted, looking over the house but quickly looked back over her shoulder at a loud thud. A huge purple dragon had landed beside Gaerlira.
    Scurrying back, Rasjar looked down upon the red hatchling with gentle amusement.
    "Who's this?" he asked Gaerlira softly, large head lowering and blinked at the little one "hush, I mean no harm. I am Rasjar, bonded with Auraka."
    She blinked, padding slowly towards the huge male with wide eyes.
    "I am Ani."

Willow seemed somewhat surprised by Gem's words, standing slightly from her bow and gestured towards the aged building.
    "Would you like to have a tour of our home?" she asked quietly and her eyes widened at the mention of adopting Faeron.
    She scooped the boy into his arms, seeming to strangle him within the bear hug before letting him go.
    "Oh Faeron, my boy, you'll finally have a home," she whispered, ruffling his hair with delight and grinning at the queen.
    "I've been here since the day he was found, my queen, raised him like my own son....one of the children who have been here the longest," she explained, finally remembering that they had company.
    "We have around...65 children here at the moment, I keep loosing track with them all coming and going."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 am

Gaelira chuckled as her mate came soaring down to her. “You'll hear a bit more about Ani when Gem gets back home very shortly. She's nearly finished with what she has to do. Suffice it to say, Ani has a rider, but that rider is not Ashlere.”
    She smiled down at the younger dragon. “Don't worry, Ani, Rasjar couldn't hurt even a pest of a fly.”

Gem smiled as she listened to the older woman. She already liked her a fair bit. "Sounds like you really do care about them all," she commented. "I have actually a bit of an idea, with regard to how bad this building's starting to look. You'd know of course that there were a lot of orphans with the people who came here from Adurna. They're living in one of the other trees, and I know there is a lot of room to spare."
    She paused for a moment.
    "While we try and fix this building up a bit, so its not quite looking this bad, maybe you and all the children could stay there? It wouldn't be long until you'd be back in here again."
    She smiled.
    "Faeron, of course, wouldn't be going with you."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 am

Rasjar pulled back with nod, knowing he would not get any more information from his mate until Gem returned.
    A snort left him and a wounded look appeared upon his features "I'll have you know I am a very good fighter," he said, nose in the air before breaking into chuckles. Yes, he was a good fighter and could be tough when it was needed. But all the other times, he was as tame as a newborn kitten, all fuzzy and warm on the inside.

The older woman beamed at her queen, seeming surprised at the kind gesture.
    "That would be wonderful," she said quietly. Having grown up an orphan herself, the human nurse had given her whole life to caring for the youngsters.
    Grinning from ear to ear, she lead the way to the office and bustled around the small room, searching for the papers.
    "You just need to....sign here," she pointed to the paper "and here, and there."
    Turning to Faeron, she smiled warmly.
    "Did you want to go and get your things dear? Say goodbye to all your friends...the girls shall miss you."
    Faeron nodded slightly, taking Ashlere's hand and tugging her along the houses paths.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 am

Gaelira laughed. "Only teasing you, Rasjar." She was pretty much the only one who got away with such things at the moment, not that it mattered that she was likely to tease him. He couldn't exactly tell her off, could he? She was the queen of the skies.

Gem smiled as she followed Williow through the building. She didn't take long to read what Willow gave her to sign. It was pretty easy to understand. Nor did it take long for her to sign it either. "I'm sure he'll be happy with us," she said.

Ashlere chuckled, following after Faeron rather easily. Though she was appalled by the state of the building around her, she knew that Willow would love what her cousin was thinking of doing for her. It was in need of that upgrade, that much she knew at the moment.

The black dragon watched her with bright eyes. She knew Ashlere would not be long.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 am

Rasjar nuzzled her gently, still chuckling gently before peering down at Ani who was watching them with interest. He wondered who her rider was, and how she had a rider when she was so young.

Willow sighed with a small smile, nodding.
    "I'm sure he will be..." she said quietly, studying Gem thoughtfully "He's such a good boy, helps with all the younger ones he does...but he tends to wander a bit, doesn't eat much either," she mused staring at the door where he had disappeared.
    "Now...about this move..."

Faeron tugged Ashlere along, winding deeper into the several story home before pausing before a door and taking in a breathe.
    "Well..this is my room," he said softly, pushing the door in and showing the huge surprise behind.
    There were several boys, all younger then the age of eight it seem.
    "Ashlere, meet," he took a breath and plowed into the long list of names "Rimedaer, Lywë, Celeion, Aranien...and....Vanidan."
    He paused, frowning slightly at the figure hidden at the back of the room "Vanira, whatever are you doing in here? You know your not allowed in here."
    The young girl smiled sheepishly, leaving in a hurry leaving the five other boys staring at him and Ashlere.
    "Guys, this is Ashlere."
    They all nodded and carried on with what they were doing.

The room was long, and yet narrow. 4 bunk beds where forced in, barely a gap between them. On the far wall there was a large cupboard, each named for each boy. Faeron moved along to his locker, pulling out an aged bag and shoving his few, threaded cloths and other odd items he wished to take.
    "By guys, I'll see you around I guess," he said leaving the room in a hurry, still dragging Ashlere along behind him.
    "Egh....sorry about that Ashlere..." he said quietly and looked up at a loud roar, eyes widening at the size of the huge dragoness.

"Ashlere!" he whispered "who is that?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 am

The older white dragon sighed as she looked at him. There were things she knew she could answer, but unless she was allowed, she could not. “You’ll find out everything soon enough when it comes to Ani, Rasjar,” she said softly. “I would tell you myself, but I cannot.”

“I wouldn’t doubt he does, he does seem to be that kind of person, and I barely know him,” she said, smiling.
    She thought for a moment. “I will have to talk to a few people about you moving over there, but I should be able to sort everything out for you. After all, it’s my duty to look after those who call my city home.” Gem knew though that there would be those against it. “The other orphanage mistress, Ms. Julianne Glassby is a very good person. I lived in her orphanage for a time a while ago, hidden there while my parents fought again. She’ll enjoy having more people around.”

Ashlere followed easily enough, knowing there were some things here that she would have to mention to Gem later on. Things that needed her attention about the building, things in need of repair and things like that.
    She was amused though when none of the boys really noticed her. She was rather well known in town, so they would have at least heard of her. She was like all of them, an orphan herself now, though she had Gem watching over her.
    “Nice to meet all of you,” she commented.
    She chuckled as another girl, younger than her hurried out at Faeron’s words. Soon though theyw ere heading back to where Gem and Willow would be talking.
    "That's what I would like to know."

"I am Cynder, daughter of Gaelira. I am your dragon, Ashlere."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am

The purple brute nodded slightly, understanding. He understood when it came to such things, she was loyal to those she gave her words to.
    "It's fine Gaelira, I understand."

Nurse Willow could not help but smile, nodding her thanks.
    "I have given my life to this place...I care for all these children with the rare hand of help..." she said quietly and sighed, suddenly seeming much older then her aging years.
    "There is one elf though, a lovely girl with twins always on her hip, she cares for the children as much as me...tries to come down at least thirce a week and helps the sickly ones."
    She smiled "it would be good to see this place shine like it used to. But she has been missing, the past six months or so, her hand is sorely missed."

Faeron looked at her with a questioning glance, wondering why she had laughed. Not that he minded, he found himself loving the chiming sound and eyed the dragon with interest.
    "Now we can both be riders!" he said with a grin.
    All to soon, they were back at the office and his bag on the floor as Willow crushed him with another hug.
    "Be good my boy, be good."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

"If I choose to share her with you," Cynder growled. Clearly this Day Dragon was very different to Cyara. She had a darker mind frame, more like her older brother, Malefore, but Malefore had stolen her while she was still an egg.

"Sahar," Gem said, smiling. "I know her well, the twins are my niece and nephew. Her fiancée's my cousin." She smiled happily. "Though she won't be around in town much longer. Drannor's heading home to Taror, I doubt she'll stay here."

She thought for a moment. "As for this place shining it again, that I can definately see to. I'm sure Julianne would not mind helping. There's only mabe ten kids with her at the moment. Maybe you could work together as one group?"

Ashlere chuckled as the came into the room. "Back again, Gem," she said.

"I know," Gem said,smiling. "I see everything you're doing."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Nurse Willow bobbed her greying head, eyes seeming to twinkle at the thought.
    "That would be perfect....they just keep on coming and truthfully, I need all the help I can get," she sighed softly, but smiled at the mention of Sahar.
    "Aye, Sahar, delightful girl," she said, bubbly nature back once more "I hope she comes around soon, at least to say goodbye."
    "I'll get in contact with Julianne, see what our ideas are," she said

Faeron stepped back in surprise, his hand still in Ashlere's and held it tightly with a gentle squeeze. This dragon was very different from his little Ani, very different. A lot...bigger for a start, and a lot...meaner?

He felt wrong applying that word to a creature of such grace, but it rang true. This wasn't a dragon to be messed with.
    "My apologies, Cynder," he managed to say, bowing his head in respect.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"I'll let her know about you all soon, though I have the feeling she'll like tell me off for not telling her about you all sooner. Not that it matters if she does."
    She laughed. If it was one thing she didn't mind, it was that particular human telling her off. That was something she could actually handle at the moment. They were good freinds, now that Julianne knew who shed been looking after for fifteen years.

Ashlere smiled. Then she looked up at her cousin as Gem said, "We best be heading off now. I won't forget." As soon as she stepped outside though, Cynder pounced, grabbing at her.
    "You are coming with me, Rider," Cynder laughed andd leapt into the air. "You won't be seeing them the same way again."
    "Let me go!" Ashlere shouted at her. "You're meant to do what i tell you, Cynder!"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm

The aged human chuckled along with Gem easily before giving Faeron yet another strangling hug.
    "Be good my boy, be good," she whispered messy his hair up and giving him a gentle push towards Gem and Ashlere.

Faeron smiled at the woman who had been his mother for the past 15 years and nodded slightly, shifting closer to Ashlere shyly.
    "Okay," he said quietly, fingers entwining with hers and ignored Willow's raised eyebrow.

But they were swiftly ripped from his as she was torn into the sky, and with a strangled gasp he cried for Gem's attention.
    "She's been taken!"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Gaelira growled, staring as her daughter whipped past her through the air. She snarled a second later, leaping into the sky herself. "Let Ashlere go, Cynder!"
    She instantly chased after her daughter, she was furious to see the trick her daughter had played. It was clear that Ashlere was not the one Cynder was meant for, she was terrified and Cynder was oblivious to her fear.

"Gaelira noticed," Gem told Faeron. "She'll get Ashlere back, don't worry, Faeron. She'll meet us back at Ashlere's. I think Ani would be waiting for you there." Gem sighed. Cynder it seemed had gone rogue on her mother and everyone else.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Faeron couldn't remove his eyes from the disappearing dragon and her rider. He worried for Ashlere, the only friend he had, and hoped she was okay.
    How odd it was, a dragon to steal their rider. Maybe if danger was near, but here their was none.

Not wanting to go, but not wanting to refuse his queen he nodded.
    "Okay," he said, forcing his gaze away and gestured that he would follow her.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 pm

“Only one issue with that. Rasjar turned up, which was unexpected. He's Gaelira's mate at the moment. Luckily he's not pushing her for information as to who happened to make Ani choose them so early in her young life. Gaelira's refusing to answer him. That dragon just can't help himself. At least he knows when to give up on things like that.” she smiled at Faeron.
    Gem smiled. “I'll drop you up with Ani and them see you later when Gaelira comes back. Right now I have a lot of other things to see to at the moment. Including finding Julianne again. That won't be easy, she's always so busy with all those children that live in her orphanage.” Her voice was fond as she spoke though to them. She opened the door and lead Faeron up to where Ani and Rasjar were. She smiled, gave Faeron a hug and then hurried off towards her own home.

Gem smiled as she headed up into her house. “Sorry for worrying you, love. There was something I had to deal with, and well, I guess you get to hear about what that was now.”
    she moved through the house, searching until she found him in the study. Moving across the room, she hugged him gently from behind and kissed his cheek.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Faeron's eyes widened at the mention of Rasjar.
    "You mean King Auraka's dragon?" he asked Ashlere quietly, following her and Gem down the street nervously until they came to a halt before Ashlere's home.
    "Okay.." he said, already calling for his little red bonded dragon with his mind as they entered the house.

Auraka looked up eyes trained upon Gem as she entered the room, hugging and kissing him gently, and could not stop the sigh of relief which left him.
    Hugging her gently back and pressing his lips to her brow, he just held her for a silent moment.
    "Yes, very much so," he rumbled quietly, chin resting upon her head.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Gem smiled, easily telling him about the things she had found out from Ashlere that afternoon. She pretty much told him everything, though she did warn him not to tell anyone else about Ani yet. That was not something they would do until both Faeron and Ani were over twenty years old.

She was happy though. "However, Ashlere's mising. A black dragon, Cynder took her. Gaelira's already after her, so it won't be long until she's safe again." Or so she hoped, she did not want anything happening to her cousin.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Auraka nodded along with her story, not seeming surprised by his wifes actions. A young rider and a young dragon could end badly for a lot of things, better keep it quiet and safe until they were old enough to be shown around. Himself and Gem could give them the training they needed, or they could wait until later if they wished.
    "I wont tell," he promised and shifted to his feet "let me meet my adopted son."
    He chuckled with a sight of his head, it seemed he had two children without even knowing. Ashlere and Faeron, not that he minded.
    Though, at the mention of Ashlere missing he gritted his teeth.
    "What dragon took her? Any idea why?"
    He hoped she was okay and would be safe once again soon.

Rasjar looked at Gaelira with a surprised expression, having heard the whole story from Gem and Auraka.
    So we shall teach this young Ani to be a real dragon? he asked his mate fondly, somewhat looking forwards to the idea of helping the young hatching who had no family. He was rather like his rider in that sense. Then he paused, noticing that his mate wasn't actually there. She was chasing Ashlere and that dragon that had taken her. Well, he would have to ask when she returned.

Faeron followed Ashlere though the house, running and hugging Ani tightly once they reached her and looked around for Gaelira and Rasjar.
    "Where are..Rasjar and Gaelira?" he asked turning to Ashlere, arm still slung over Ani's shoulder.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Cynder mewled as Gaelira grabbed onto her tail, even though she growled at the sharp iron biting into the back of her mouth as she did. Cynder tried to blink somewhere else but there was again was Gaelira, she'd blinked with her.
    "Let Ashlere go Cynder! I know you lied to me about erh being your rider. There is nothing about you two that is compatible in the slightest."
    then a purple beam came at her and she roared before plummeting towards the ground, her wings seemed to be bond together. "MALEFORE! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!"
    "Too bad for you!" the dragon laughed. "I have to do what i promised Hycis. She wanted Ashlere, I had Cynder bring her to me." Then he struck at his mother, knocking her into the ground and completely out of it. The two dragons disappeared.

"We still haven't had any more clues as to the whereabouts of my sister have we? I know the green dragon is not with her, so he is not the one who freed her."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Rasjar felt Gaelira's worry and frustration, and without a word leapt into the sky and sped towards her with a flurry.

He was to late though, landing next to Gaelira's limp side and nuzzled her cheek gently.
    "Gaelira?" he whispered, urging her to wake up. He had never seen her like this before, she was so big, so powerful and strong. How could she loose, to whatever she did loose to.

"Gaelira? Wake up love! Are you alright?" he questioned, trying to get a response from her "where is the girl?"

Auraka's eyes followed Rasjar's hasty movements with worry before turning his attention back to Gem.
    "No, sadly not.." he replied "and from what Rasjar has told me, Terrador wouldn't anyway."

He frowned, feeling the mental shield between him and his dragon.

"What is he doing! Has something happened to Gaelira or Ashlere?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 pm

"She... fell," Gem remarked... "I remember her feeling scared for the first time in a long time. Something that sounded like Malefore attacked her, he used his own magic to trap her. She couldn't move, he'd bound her wings. He seems to have allied with Hycis.. she wanted Ashlere, and Cynder took her to him. God only knows what he wants..."

Gaelira grunted. She couldn't move, it felt like something was broken. Her spine maybe? "I don't know. I was attacked... Malefore and Cynder... they knocked me out while I was in midair... Malefore trapped me with magic." She coughed. Blood trickled out from her mouth. There was pain in everyword, and she hated it.

Gem winced, as if she could feel her dragon's immense pain. "It feels like he snapped her spine!" Gem gasped. " As well as other things." Very quickly, she sat down where she was, resting her head in her hands. She could certainly feel it, though Gaelira was trying to sheild her from it. "I think they did something so Gaelira can't block me from her so I can't feel what is going on." She winced, shaking. "The pain is tremendous."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Auraka gasped with horror, eyes wide at the mention of the white queen struggling on a forest floor. He reached out for Gem, knowing the pain she must be feeling was immense. He knew it hurt when Rasjar was knocked, let alone broken bones. And a spine? Unheard of.

He was helpless to help her, he could only hold her and stare.
    "Can I do anything?" he beg, despartly, knowing that Faeron was watching and didn't care.

Cyara lifted her snout, tasting the air and knew she and Sahar were needed.

Hurry Little One, she called her other half, we are needed at Waenen Island.

Sahar lifted her head from her desk, tucking a strand of fiery red behind her ear and stood, knowing not to question her dragon.

Grabbing her basket and adding the few things Cyara told her she needed, she clambered onto her spine and leapt into the air. She hoped it wasn't Drannor, she couldn't cope if it was him and from the urgency from Cyara, it was bad.

It's Gaelira...

Sahar ivy orbs widened at this news. The beautiful Gaelira, it must be bad.

They hurried their pace, spiriting though the sky as Cyara pressed against the wind. They needed to help Gaelira, it was the only way to lessen Gem's pain. And a dragon could take so much more then a elf, but the pain could seem more extreme for an elf or human, due to not being as tolerant.

Spotting the white limp form and the worried purple one, they landed quickly and Sahar was running towards the white goddess before even touching the ground.

"Gaelira?" she asked softly, her hand rubbing the limp muzzle and peered into her eye "you need to tell me what happened and to stay awake."

Rasjar rested on his haunches, eyes wide with worry as he watched Sahar and Cyara work. If anyone could help his mate, it would be them.

And with the bond between himself and his rider, he knew that Gem could feel the pain as well.
    "Gem's feeling the pain," he whispered quietly to Sahar with large eyes "and Gaelira cannot close the bond to protect her.."

Sahar nodded her head with a bounce of hair, pulling several items out of her basket and turning to the great dragon once more.

"I have a few herbs, Gaelira, they can close the bond between you and Gem for around 3 hours. You wont be able to open it, no matter what until it wears off...but it is safe and wears off pretty quickly, and with one your size, it might not even last that long. But it seals the pain off to her, will you take it?"

She didn't want to give it to her encase it wasn't what she wanted. It was the dragon's choice, but many chose to so not to keep their riders worried.

"Then Cyara and I can get to work on healing the rest of you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 pm