Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

Rules of Applying for Canon Characters [Read before you Apply!]

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Rules of Applying for Canon Characters [Read before you Apply!] Empty Rules of Applying for Canon Characters [Read before you Apply!]

Post  Erosaf Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 pm

ADMIN NOTE
    Okay so these are characters that are STRICTLY copywrite to me as of 1 November 2008! No using them outside this site. You may discuss them, but I must be in the conversation as well, so that things are not said which are uncorrect about them.

RULES

1. You must roleplay the characters as they are outlined in this thread.
    2. To become the owner of one of these characters you must fill out the form at the end of this thread in the character thread. If approved you must then make them in the Character creation board under your own username.
    3. Use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling etc. You will be PM'd if something is wrong in your posts.
    4. All posts with these guys must be at least 150 words long. No Exceptions
    5. Inactivity for over a fortnight may cause you to lose the canon character you control.
    6. To be eligible, you must have completed up to challenge 3, not including Challenge three, upon application

Code:
    [color=orange]I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS CHARACTER
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Were you on the old site?[/b]:
    [b]How many challenges have you completed[/b]:
    [b]Why do you want to control this character? [at least [u]50 words[/u] please][/b]:
    [b]An example [u]150 word post[/u] in character as well[/b]:[/color]

Any Questions? Ask them here

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm