Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

3 posters

Begin of a new War.

eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Begin of a new War. - Page 4 Empty Re: Begin of a new War.

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 am

Glenawing

He nodded, "That's true." he grinned and then smiled, "I'm going to go take a bath."

(shall we start the war it self?)
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 pm

"As do I," he replied "and if they have any issue with elves, well they can answer to me."
    He nodded at the news of moving to Ciarbera and paused, tilting his head in question.
    "Ah..what of my guarding duties?" he said sheepishly, having completely forgotten about his current position.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 am

She chuckled lightly. "I'm sure we can handle them."
    She smiled. "Keya's already figuring out that one, she knows both of us are Guards here."
    If she knew her friend, they would not have to do so much any more, what with the new things happening.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Kiiron half smiled, nodding in agreement.
    "I'm sure she has," he said, pondering to himself as they paced down the halls of the castle.

OOC: where is this going now?

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"Well I can tell you this much. She will help her cousin, and each town will have to put men forwards, under the leadership of their town's leaders. Therefore, I guess our duties of the Yellowjackets have to be used one final time, against your own kin." Rhyllae winced at the thought. "Keya knows how much i dislike the way things will turn out there, but there is nothing she can do about it at the moment.

Keya smiled at Glenawing. "Of course. I'll be back later tonight." She smiled and then left the room, knowing that there was much to be done now that her cousin was threatened by the man she loved. It was not going to be easy, but Glen knew where her loyalties lay at the moment.
    With her cousin. The one who had given up her place here in favor of Keya. Glen had refused to stay here, and that was something that had turned things slightly against him. he would have been a great leader here, but he had given up that chance by leaving with the rest of his kind.

Gem sighed as she paced down to the walls of the city. There were many things being built at the moment, all defenses for her people. The week had only started today, So there was enough time for her plans to be in place. Drannor and the other weyrs would be here soon and Gaelira herself was planning on fighting Veer. She knew Keya also planning on fighting Veerm so they would fight together this time.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am

Glenawing

He nodded to Keya and then looked out the window, his hands behind his back and looked at the Sun rise, as the warm light touched him he felt invigorated, he clenched his muscles in his arms and took a deep breath, he was ready for war, ready for attack. He knew though that Keya and Velatha would be put against him in battle, he knew that he would need to capture them both as quickly as possible before they could truly be used against him. He had his men, riders, and dragons ready for war and even the humans. He thought to him self, I need to see Hycis. He swiftly walked down the stairs, though the hallways and to the court yard where Veer rested, he climbed onto him and said calmly, "to Hycis." within the hour he reached the caves and landed and looked around for Her.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 am

If he thought he could capture me so I could not help Gem he had another thing coming. I already had my people moving out of the walls and on their way towards the coast. Glen had gone to Hycis again and that I knew meant was the time for us to get moving.

Rhyllae and Kiiron and Sir Edmund of course were with me, that way nothing would be able to attack me without finding I was defended. War was a serious matter for me, and I knew how to get my people to the place where they were being awaited, no matter what others tried to do to stop us.

Velatha was completely back to her old strength, and before we knew it, we were on the way, sailing towards where I knew Gem was waiting for us. My cousin trusted me, and there was no chance I was going to turn on her, whether Glenawing liked it or not. Family came first. And she was, my only family.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

He got off of Veer, he need Hycis to move double pace, get all of her men out with in the week, he knew Keya wouldn't stop at defending Gem, but he needed to buy time for her to become distracted. he waited for hycis.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am

They were already at the coast, and the last of Keya's men were getting into the boats. Velatha was ready to fly for the amount of time that was needed as well.

Hycis sighed as she saw Veer coming down once more. Then she headed over. “Nice to see you again, Glenawing. What is it this time?” She knew that people were rushing about, there was much to be done at this point in time. Some of the camp was already dismantled, and the Minotaur were loading all the carts ready to go.
    Terrador followed her, as he always did, for lack of anything better to do.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Glenawing

"I want all of your men in boats with in the next two days no matter what," he looked at her his eyes filled with a fire."I need them as soon as possible, I shall be leaving with in the week and begin my attack upon Gem, we shall make it swift and with the least amount of casualties understand? And I want Gem un harmed, dispose of Auraka if you wish."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am

She sighed, looking at him. “Don't worry about Auraka. He has no idea whats coming for them at all, he should be fairly easy to take out, plus I have a score to settle with him.” She smiled. “Though there is one issue. Keya has my sword, and I doubt she wants me getting my hands on it.”
    No doubt the half elf had it where she was, which would make it an issue to get back.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

Glenawing

He looked at her and nodded, "I will get it for you." he looked at her, "He will fall. I will actually leave today."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 am

It was then one of the Minotaur came in. Hycis looked at him. 'What?”
    “The half elf has left, and she has most of her pitiful forces with her. One of the others watching the sea line sent the message, thought you would want to know immediately, My Lady.”
    “Thanks.” She sighed. “Time is against us. That sword is not going to be easy for you to get back.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

Glenawing

He turned around HIs hand gripped his sword, "What?" he turned around and ran to Veer, "I will be at the shore."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 am

“We'll be there, don't worry. Just getting to where you are is another matter entirely. My sister will likely have people watching for anyone on the move that should not be,” Hycis replied. She watched him moving.
    “Come on everyone, get moving!” she shouted. The fact that she did not have her normal weapon was an issue in itself. Likely her sister already had to green sword. If she could not have it, she would take it one way or another.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Glenawing

He flew to the castle quickly grabbed his armor and clothes and began to ride towards his Island, Veer then blinked there and reached the capital of his city. He landed in his castle, he put on his armor and looked around and found Suraj, his most trusted friend and his General, "My Friend rally the troops, the dragons, the riders and all who fight under our flag, the time has come to draw our swords and move into battle." Suraj nodded to Glen and put his hand on his shoulder, "We shall makeup in bravery and skill in what we lack in forces my friend."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 am

It would not take them long to get to the island they were needed at. Glenawing was going to cop it this time, she knew that her allies were stronger in numbers than his. And all the dragons were flocking here, even a few Dawn Dragons who were not truly against Gem were flocking to her side as well. It was something that gladdened Gem indeed.

Keya's men landed, and Gaelira was there to greet them. The humans, Centaur and gryphons had come to help their allies!
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

Glenawing

He strapped his armor on, his helm at his side, his armor was gold and white, his chest plate held two lions and a sun in the center. He looked to the east and took a deep breath, his sword at his side and his circular shield on his left arm; he was ready for battle. He then flew to Gem's Island and landed on the palace hoping they would surrender.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Kiiron stood tall beside his queen, eyeing her with worry of what was to become. A war was in the air, a battle in the making.

The human guard, Edmund, wasn't far behind Kiiron with worry. His bright intelligent eyes flickering to his ward every few seconds, wishing they was a way they could speak without worry of being overheard. His queen had his heart and pure loyalty. Something she would never know. He would die readily for her, as he had already proven. The scar on his left shoulder was proof of his loyalty.
    "My queen," he whispered softly "how long until they approach?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am