Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

3 posters

Begin of a new War.

eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Begin of a new War. - Page 3 Empty Re: Begin of a new War.

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

Glenawing

He rolled his eyes, "Just listen to her or you'll be lunch for our dragons your choice really as Veer is very hungry after his journey." he looked at Keya bored, "She is a perfect canidate to be a lord, and understand this I was a Lord of Anthathal so how about you idiotic humans stop argueing and except her or you will face the consequences."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

“The time of the elves is over,” one of the others muttered. Velatha snarled and this time the tiniest bit of her lightning hit his arm.
    “The elves are our allies, therefore they get a say, little human,” she growled.
    He winced.

Keya sighed, looking at Rhyllae. “I told you this was not going to be easy.”
    “I know, but I know that I can do this. Just because that idiot does not want an elf sitting in Ciarbera does not phase me, I'm only half elf and I could care less about that.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am

Glenawing

He looked at the human and rose, he drew his blade, "You dare insult me human?" he walked to him and grabed his tunic and pulled him to stand, "I would choose your next words wisely human for they could be your last."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

“Leave it to rest, Glen. There have been a lot of things said unfortunate about the elves. It is an issue that I am still working to stop.”
    She sighed, getting to her feet.
    “The elves may be in the past but that does not excuse this.” She looked at the man.
    Velatha whipped her tail between Glen and the man, sending the human flying.
    He hit the wall and slid tot he ground, completely out of it.
    It was the first time that anyone had had her do that to them. And it made the room go deathly quiet.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

Glenawing

He looked at the human with rage, "Now will any of you dispute Rhyllae ruling the city?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

“Many of us have no qualms about the elves being in charge of some of the cities, as long as some of them remain in human hands as they always have,” one of the younger nobles replied. He knew that this was a serious issue though, and unlike some of the others, he was no fool. “If she is the one to take over Ciarbera, so be it.”

A few of the others nodded to his words, though most of the older men were scowling at the thought. It seemed that the younger generation were all for Rhyllae taking over, but the older lords who were used to having humans as leaders and not evles did not.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 am

Glenawing

He looked at Keya and then the nobles, "Good now shall we end this meeting so I can continue to spend time with Keya?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am

“I would think it is already over, Glen,” Keya said smiling at him. She knew that this was over. If someone got thrown like that by Velatha usually what ever was happening at the time was ended, for it meant that she was severely pissed off with someone.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 am

Glenawing

He smiled and he picked her up, and he took her up to her qaurters, he laid her on the bed and he kissed her on her neck and then on her lips. "Now will we be interupted or no?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am

She smiled, closing her eyes for a few minutes as she searched to see what was going on in the rest of the castle, checking to see if there was anything that might come up. Then she opened her eyes. “Not for two hours we will not. There is nothing that is going to happen in that time that needs my attention.”

She smiled and kissed him back. She had certainly missed him while he was gone, but that was something that would be forever for her. “I'm glad you came to visit.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am

Glenawing

He kissed her back and then kissed her on her stomach he moved his hands around her waist, "That should be more then enough time for us to relax." he laid down next to her his arms around her and he kissed her neck.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 am

“I would think so.” She smiled.”Usually I'm lucky to get three hours of no work a day. Sadly today only going to get two hours.” She sighed. Such was her life, but he knew what that was like most likely. Things were always changing for her. She knew there was much to be done, but her people were getting back together. “All that is happening now is the mending of the city walls after Hycis' last attack.”

This too she was pleased about, for she had not the strength to fight her cousin any more. “I'm glad you came when you did. We would have been slaughtered had you not. I think it made her think for a moment when Veer appeared all of a sudden in the sky.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am

Glenwaing

He moved his hand to her shoulders, "I'm happy I came." he put his other arm around her, "Now what should we do for two hours?" he grinned and kissed her.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 am

She chuckled appreciatively. “Up to you.” She smiled at him, then returned his kisses. “I honestly don't know what to do at the moment. Normally I read or spend time with Velatha when I have time on my hands.” She smiled at him, knowing he would be happy to be with her at the moment. “Tell me. What are the islands like that you all went to?"
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

Glenawing

"The islands are beutiful, mine is like the sun it self, radiant, strong and just amazing." he looked at her, "But nothing compared to you." he kissed her again.

(skip to tommorow?)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am

She work up, a little sore but in other matters she was fine. Last night had been very interesting for her, and she knew that it was going to be interesting what else they got up to now. “You know old Prince Consort Zelphar?” she asked as they ate breakfast, she had made sure there was nothing he did not like served. “Turns out he's alive, but he's lost his dragon. He does not really want attention drawn to him, but I can understand it must be hard for him, losing both Laura and Bjart in the same day.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 am

Glenawing

Glenawing he smiled as he put his arms around her, he kissed her, "Really?" he paused, "Last night, last night is a night to remember." he sat down and began to eat an apple, "So what are we going to do today?"

(Bring gem in now gtg.)
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Kiiron rested on the end of his bed, head in his hands as he rubbed his tired forehead and studied the sword that now rested across his lap.
    The before day had been filled with bloody battles and many human deaths, but he had his other half the elegant snow leopard had done as much as they could. But it wasn't always enough. He had kept his mate safe and her family, but many had lost loved ones in the raid.

But this time, the new dawn brought the promise of no more blood shed and Kiiron, not that he knew how, knew that it wouldn't come again for a while yet.

He sighed, flopping back on his bed and stared at the roof, Rhyllae now on his mind. Her beautiful looks, her mouth watering scent. He needed her more then he could say, but he wanted to do things right. But before he could go and find her down in the early morning, a banging on his door had him leaping to his feet.

"Sir Kiiron," called the voice "the guard for the hall has called in sick, you'll have to go. You're late."

Then silence.

Muttering softly, he strapped the sword at his waist and marched out the door, not surprised to see the messenger long gone. Pacing his fluid stride down the halls, he quickly came upon the other guard and stood in position.
    "Morning Ed," he greeted the human, who still had his arm in a sling.

"Morning Sir Kiiron," he said politely, earning a sigh from the elf but he didn't say anything. The man insisted on calling him 'sir' when he was a Sir himself.

When the vocals of his mate filled the air, and others bickering slightly, catches of words swirled though his mind.

“The time of the elves is over." "....I could care less about that.”

He grunted in annoyance, not taking kindly to their rude tones and words about his kin. Not that they knew that there was indeed a elven guard right outside the door. But he wondered why Rhyllae had not told him about this before, he would of been there to make them listen. With him there, none of them would be able to disagree.

He nodded his head slightly at Queen Keya left the room and allowed his gaze to run lightly over Glenawing's form and somewhat ignored it, but always respectful. He had heard stories of that man, well elf, and not many of them spoke fondly of him. He wondered what Keya was doing with him.

But, forcing his mind back to the task at hand. He waited for his mate to appear and answer his many questions.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 pm

She grimaced as she was finally able to get out of the meeting hall. This had not been a pleasant time for her, but it was one that she was going to get used to, she knew that much. It was up to her to bring back her family's town into what it was meant to be, and she would do that.

As soon as she got out of there though, she knew who the two guards were who stood on either side of the door. Edmund and, she smiled as she saw the other face, Kiiron. Though she could also see many questions in his gaze. Onyx exited after her, hissing as the other lords left the room. Clearly things had not gone well.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Kiiron was beside her in an instant, already feeling the emotions pouring from her body and reached for her hand instead of pulling her into his arms like he wished to.
    "Are you okay?" he whispered into her ear, ocean blue orbs reflecting only worry for her.

His attention was momentarily taken by Onyx, and knew that it wasn't a good sign.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 pm

She glared at the humans who stared at her and Kiiron for a moment and they hastily moved on. As soon as they were out of hearing range she replied. “Keya was right. Me taking over Ciarbera, even with father's blessings did not go down very well. They were not pleased that I was elf blooded, nor that I was rider. And third, that I was a woman.”

She sighed, knowing that this was going to have repercussions. “Nothing to worry about now, though. Keya's words are the law afterall.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:42 pm

"Of course," he said frowning, wishing all the more that he had been in there "surely they would have to agree, you will be a married woman soon and therefore perfectly legit to rule the city."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

“They just don't like it because I have elven blood in me. There is nothing we can do about that, sadly enough. I did not choose my parents, did I?” She smiled at him. Though she herself had nothing against the elves, she knew that there were many that still did harbour anger towards Kiiron's folk. She herself could not be prouder to know him. “As soon as we're able, Keya said that we can head to Ciarbera. She's going to take us there herself.”

That was to avoid any legal issues that people might want to take up with her because of Rhyllae herself being who she was. “Ciarbera's people had seen me before. I fought against them.” That was sure to complicate matters, and didn't she know it.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 am

Glenawing grinned, "Maybe we should recreate last night tonight once again." he sat down in front of her and leaned back in his chair.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am

"Perhaps we could. but for now, I am needed in too many places at once." She grimaced, all of this was going to give her a headache. "But what can we do about that? It is after all, my job to keep all these people happy."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:39 pm