Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Challenge 3 GROUP 1

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Challenge 3 GROUP 1 Empty Challenge 3 GROUP 1

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:37 pm

It was about time that she was back in the forest. Whatever the red dragon had hit her with the night before, it had worn off in the early hours of the morning. She now wandered, talking to a few of the other elves around her. Most of them had been happy to talk to her, she was a welcome but a rare sight in Mithrim. She knew where they had to go now, and that was going to be a challenge. Her home.

Smiling to herself though, she noticed a familiar face from the night before. It was the elf who had carried her. She knew she had to say something, it was only polite. So she moved over towards him. "Thank you, for helping me last night. I never did thank you before." Though he likely already knew who she was, after her father had revealed himself to them both when they were running.

Then another face looked up and she grinned. "Cousin! What are you doing in Mithrim?" the brown haired and blue eyed male elf called.

"Could ask you the same thing, Captain Drannor," she laughed. Clearly she knew he him well enough.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Challenge 3 GROUP 1 Empty Re: Challenge 3 GROUP 1

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Auraka Lamya

Auraka looked up, pleasantly surprised by the approaching princess that he had held escape only the day before.
    "The pleasure was mine," he said warmly, bowing slightly to her "are you feeling better now?"
    He noticed she was at least moving now, which was an improvement, and he couldn't help but keep smiling.

But at the sound of approach, another male elf entered the talking. But it wasn't him, he was looking at. It was the red-head trailing behind him.

Sahar Ashia

Sahar followed silently behind Drannor, following him merely because she had no idea where she was and he was the only one kind enough to speak with her. And he did help her the day before.

But her light strides halted, green eyes widening at the brown haired male with matching green orbs.
    "Auraka?" she whispered at the same time he whispered her name. They both broke into smiles, nodding to each other broadly.
    "Good to see you well sister, I cannot believe I lost you," he was saying, and Sahar felt somewhat overwhelmed. She had only found him several days before, or in truth he had found her.
    It felt odd suddenly having family with almost twenty years without.

She then noticed the pretty woman beside him and lifted an eyebrow in question. Was he married with his own family? She didn't know, but smiled warmly at the woman.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm

She chuckled as her cousin moved across the space between her and himself and gave her a hug. "I was in Aduran, like the rest of you," she replied. "Auraka helped me get out of there, though we had some help on the way, my mother and father."

"Ah, I thought I spotted Bizandra and Bjart attacking those dragons with Lindan Marcos," Drannor chuckeld. "how ever did they get there so quick?"

"Because of the spell my mother, Queen Lauraselee Berilan placed on me when she left me in Aduran. One that would alert her if there were any danger like what happened going on. As soon as she knew, the dragons must have blinked there."

Drannor spotted Sahar then and chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry, you haven't met my cousin have you Sahar? This is Princess Gemstarzah Vestelle Hawksong."

It was then another red haired elf walked past but she was going in the wrong direction. Keya sighed as she moved, knowing there was nothing for her here.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Auraka Lamya

He nodded his head in greeting to Gem's cousin, offering a hand to shake and smiled at his long lost sister.
    "You know my sister?" he asked, gesturing to Sahar standing beside him.

Sahar Ashia

Sahar's eyes widened at the sight of meeting a princess.
    "H-hello Princess Gemstarzah Vestelle Hawksong," she said, stuttering slightly on the long title and flushed with embarrassment. And she thought this was Auraka's wife! Unless he was married to a princess?
    She studied him and shook her head slightly, awed to be in the view of royalty.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Please, no one calls me that all the time. I only get my title used on formal occassions. At all other times, I'm simply Gem." Gem smiled at Sahar. "I think I've seen you in Aduran." What Gem was doing in Aduran on her own, they would have no idea.

She was indeed a rare sight for someone alone in th town but who cared. "You'll be needing me soon enough if you're going to get into Anthatal." She smiled at all of them.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Sahar Ashia

She flushed at Gem's words and smiled shyly "sorry," she muttered "and have you?"
    Sahar's mind ticked, trying to remember if she had ever seen this woman. But she knew many of the village she lived in, due to having healed at least every single person and most more then once.
    In the end she smiled sheepishly and shrugged her shoulders.
    "Sorry, I don't remember."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 am

"I'm pretty sure you would at least have seen me around," Drannor replied. "After all, I was one of the town gaurds, though there is no way in hell I was born in Aduran." He smiled though at the others. Then he looked at Gem. "I was sent there by your parents, to make sure you were safe. They knew that if that spell ever reacted, you were going to need a way out, I have the feeling Auraka might have been sent after me for the same reason."

Gem smiled though. "I guess you could say I get around," she told Sahar. "And I'm not surprised they did send someone in after all to keep an eye on me. At first I thought they were nuts to send me there alone."

She looked up as a red haired woman who was younger than her walked past. "Keya where are you going? You won't be able to get out of Mithrim you know. Everyone has to go to Anthatal now."

"Are you serious? I can't go there. If you knew who my father was, you'd understand why."

Drannor stared at her. "Lindan Marcos?"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:22 am

Sahar Ashia

She watched as Auraka's head nodded slightly, but shrugged alongside it.
    "I knew someone was there," he said "but I more searching for my lost sister...I was a general of the army, but I still had no idea who the princess was until yesterday."
    He smiled slightly "just knew that I found another elf and helped her out of a burning building, seemed she was paralysed, I don't know what with."

At the mention of the human king, Sahar's eyes widened as she studied the red haired girl around her age. This was his daughter? He had a daughter? Not that she had much time for such details and politics'. Nor did she care for 'bloodlines'. If the person was nice, then that was all. Everyone deserved to be helped, the wise words of a healer.

"Hello," she said warmly "I am Sahar."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 am

Was she frightened? Yes. All the elves around her seemed to glare at her, now that they knew who she was. No one knew though that was not her father, and she never wanted to be like him in her life. She was amazed someone had not tried to kill her, but with Gem standing here, clearly they were not going to try.

"Keya, calm down. No one's going to try and kill you. Not while I'm around. I'm the only one who knows you for who you really are. We lived in the same orphanage remember? As soon as you arrived there, I knew who you were."

"That's fine and well coming from you, but I know none of the others here trust me." She could tell that Drannor was disgusted. She knew that Auraka did not trust her... and there was something odd about Sahar as well.

"As long as you don't give them any reason not to trust you, then nothing bad will come your way," Gem replied. She out of all of them seemed completely at ease even though this was the daughter of her greatest enemy. It was an odd thing she realised.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm