Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

The Dragons Rise

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

The Dragons Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragons Rise

Post  Erosaf Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm

The great blue head rested on his front legs as he kept watch, knowing what was going on in every shadow. Yes, Malefore was in the tunnnels, but he was hours away yet. Rhothilion got up and glided along silently, until he was not far from where Malefore was stumbling about.

'Close,' he murmured. The shadows congealed together, forming a solid wall, ending the passage in front of him. Then he was off again, flying towards where he knew other entrances would meet his tunnel. Each he sealed off in the same manner, before returning and lying down near Bronze Angel. She would not have noticed him missing.

A few hours later he woke her. "It's time for us to move. I had to cast a few shadow related spells and they are wearing away. Malefore is on the prowl in the tunnels. The spells will only last a little while longer."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Bronze Angel

As i lay on the ground sleeping i felt sad that the war would happen soon and i hoped dearly to live though this one. It was sad to tink that not all dragons and rider would make it though i knew that but what could i do.

After what seemed secounds he woke me told me it was time for us to get going again and that Malefore was on the prowl and the spell he cast would not last long "alright then lets get a move on" i said standing up ready to go on with a new speed as soon as he moved on.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am

He chuckled as they ran, thinking of different things that would speed their journey up. It was hard though for Bronze Angel, he knew for her to keep up. Therefore he stretched his head out, and sent a huge wave of fire down the tunnel in front of him. It seemed to shift to either side of the tunnel illuminating the ground before them.

As Bronze Angel passed by it spluttered out, leaving the tunnel behind her in darkness. "That might help you a bit. Just keep following the flames."

He growled though, hearing the roar coming from behind them. "RHOTHILION!"

He stopped letting her past. "Keep moving. Malefore's a fool coming into my tunnels."

Then he jogged back towards where he knew the other would be. "You dare challenge me here, surrounded by shadows? What a fool you are, Malefore."

The other growled and leapt towards him, but Rhothilion did not seem to be there again. Several times he hit the other dragon before finally knocked out the other dragon. Then he heapt into the tunnels, racing after Bronze Angel.

"That took care of him," he said as he followed him.
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 am

Bronze Angel

I looked at Rhothilion then back to the tunel ahead. I did not mind the caves and tunnels to much just that it was quite dark. I kept my pace up even when he sent a blast of fire down the tunnels for me to take the power from the flame. It made the tunnels look nice.

Noding my head when he spoke "it will help a bit Rhothilion" i said and kept moving and went faster when Malefore Roared.

I moved past him when he stopped and kept moving like he said to do so. I kept an eye to were the flames were and my ears behind to hear if anyone was coming up behind me. After a time someone did but i knew it was Rhothilion "thats good then it will slow the others down i hope" i said and slowed so the he could return to being in frount.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm

It was not long before he caught the fresh air breezing towards them down the tunnel. "We're nearly there," he said.

Soon though he was blinking as he leapt out of the tunnels. It was nice to be out of the tunnels for a change. "I usually fly through them, but you wouldn't have been able to keep up in the dark." It was something that was slightly annoying, but he knew that was how things were for her.

The forest was within sight as well. So was a huge white dragon, watching from the skies.
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Bronze Angel

Moving with him I smiled when he said we were almost there "that we are Rhothilion" I said for I could feel freash air.

When he lept from the tunnel I was close behind him although I was in the air as soon as came out. I nodded my head when he spoke "okay....... thanks Rhothilion for that" I said to him before looking up to see Gaelira and then I looked around seeing how close we were to the forest.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 pm

The wings beat on either side of her as she watched her old enemy emerge from the gaping hole in the ground.
    What will we do? she asked her Rider.
    Gem sighed as she looked at the blue dragon who was there on the ground before them. He has not tried to attack you. I don't think he's much of a threat at the moment. Let us talk with him.
    Very well.

Gaelira dove towards the ground, landing nearby but only as close as the ageless hatred would allow. She would not push her limits yet. "Greetings uncle."

Rhothilion sighed. "You must think I am a fool coming here after the things I have done, Elf Queen, and you too, Queen of the Skies." This was not going to be easy for him to do. "I do not have a Rider anymore. Not even Lindan Marcos knows I am here now."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Bronze Angel

I landed next to Rhothilion just before Gaelira landed close by. I sighed as i watched them and when he fisnhed i spoke "Greetings Gem and Gaelira, what he said is true"

I looked at them before bowing my head partly and jumping back in the air to go check how my rider was while i had been gone even if she was telling me she was fine i wanted to see that for myself. After a time i got to my rider and quite happy to see that she was fine.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:49 pm

He sighed as they came towards them,a nd then Bronze Angel let. Honestly he felt most at ease aroudn her. "I had no choice but to get rid of him from my own mind. He's done too much wrong, and some of the things, that I even did one i was not really doing by my own will. He's grown far too powerful, and far too dangerous for me to stay with him. He was the one who killed Bjart and Bizandra, through me."

"That's hard to believe, Rhothilion," Gaelira replied. "It looked like you were really enjoying yourself in that fight, from what I could see from Gem's mind at the time. How could that be possible?"

"He forced me to do that, and to seem like it was me, not him that was the one in control of that fight. You don't know how much I hate myself for letting him get the better of me, Gaelira. Then he tried to send a purple dragonknown as Malefore to capture Bronze Angel, just when we had become one pairing, back when you last rose to find a mate. I fought him off, but it was not without realising that Lindan Marcos did not need me anymore. If he needed me, he would not have sent another dragon to do something that I would have done willingly in the past. That was when I broke the link between us. He'll never fly with me again."

ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Bronze Angel

I looked around then back at my rider now i had checked she was alright i would head back to Rhothilion. I sighed then looked for Zena my riders snake "have the saddle and anything else you will need for the coming battle" i said to her then nodded my head to the black headed python that was now behind my neck.

I turned and jumped into the air with Zena still on my back. I made my way back to were Rhothilion, Gaelira and Gem had been when i had left to check on Silver Mythic. I would not get back until after Rhothilion had finshed talking and even more after that.

When i got back and landed i made sure Zena was fine then moved back next to Rhothilion happy to be with him again.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 pm

He chuckled for a moment as he saw her coming back to him. Gaelira watched with a quiet look on her face, though her rider seemed a little stunned by Bronze Angel's movements.

"I suppose you may come into the forest and search for a new rider. It's the only option you really have, Rhothilion," Gem said. "We'll be keeping an eye on you though."

"I understand," he replied. "And I thank you."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Bronze Angel

I looked at Gaelira and Gem. Gaelira watched me quietly and Gem seemed stunned by what i did. Zena the snake had ended up on my forehead while i had been on the ground i found her fast at being places she wanted without me even seeing.

I listened when she spoke to Rhothilion and was happy with what was happing "You are kind even to those whom were your emamy before I to thank you for giving Rhothilion another chance" i said to them before looking at Rhothilion.

I looked upwards to see if the black headed python was fine on my head.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm

The blue dragon looked towards the sky. "There is a storm coming, and its one that might cause us all a lot of grief. I've seen this sort of thing happen before, though there is nothing that we ca really do about it." He sighed. "I wish i never chose that human."

"The past cannot be undone, Rhothilion," Gaelira replied. "We can only move on from now on."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Bronze Angel

I watched as he looked to the sky and sighed when he finished what talking. What he said was true there was a storm coming quite a large one. I looked at Gaelira as she spoke to Rhothilion then to Gem. I felt Zena moved slightly on my forehead, so sh could sleep while we were on the ground.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 pm

He sighed as he looked towards the other elves. There was no doubt in his mind that there was someone over there, who did deserve him. One who would not resent him for who he was. That was something he sort now, of the most importance. It felt odd after five centuries to not have a rider.

"I go to search for them." With that he leapt into the air.
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Bronze Angel

I shut my eyes for a minute then opened them to look at Rhothilion when he said he would go search for another rider. I sighed "i will go with him if you two don't wish to speak with me" i said to Gem and Gaelira.

I looked at them and waited to see if they did wish to talk to me. As i waited Zena made he way back to the base of my neck ready for when i do jump into the air.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 pm

"It will be alright, go on, Bronze Angel," Gem said. "Nothing else here now."

Rhothilion snorted as he soared over the forest. There was not much to look for, but he knew he wanted the opposite of Lindan Marcos for a Rider. His search was long though, it would not be easy to find the one that was suited more for him than anyone else.

There was little he coud find at the moment, though one elf did get his attention. He hovered in place for a moment as the boy looked up at him with wonder, before darting away as a trail of arrows shot at him. he growled in annoyance.
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Bronze Angel

"okay then i now go, cya you guys later on "

I jumped into the air and went after Rhothilion with all my speed until i caught sight of him. I got to him just after a young male elf ran and arrows were shot at him. Chuckling i Said "having no luck my Rhothilion"

I flew some what higher then came to hover next to him "you have a time to search for now so take your time"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 pm

he sighed. "That elf seemed like the one for me. Though those arrows are going to be an issue for me. I guess I better not try that again until Gem's spread the word that i am not a threat anymore." It was something he hoped would not take long for people to find out from her.

The sooner he met that boy the better for him. Sighing though, he winged his way back towards Anthatal, landing heavily. Though some of the elves glared at him, they did not attack this time. Only because Gaelira was close by and she had stopped herself from attacking him.
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Bronze Angel

I nodded my head when he spoke "maybe i could help next time we see him, for even if Gems words gets to him that you are o threat, the elf will mostly likely still bit a reluctant around you" i said to him.

I looked at him as he turned and fly back to Anthatal. I stayed beside him wondering just how safe Rhothilion was here even though he was not evil as they thought.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue May 10, 2011 4:27 pm

"I have to prove to them myself that I am not a danger to them. If it means using magic to sheild myself from a few arrows, then I will face those arrows. Can't really hurt a dragon, unless one gets them in our wings. Takes a lot of skill to do that when we're in the air."

He sighed. He would deal with it as well as he could do. "For now though, I will have to find out who that boy was. Perhaps Gem will be able to help me with that. I guess I ought to go and see her and Gaelira."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Bronze Angel

I nodded my head when spoke "then do it your way Rhothilion, but i am still tagging along" i said softly then looked around again. I sighed then let Zena go hunt a mouse or two, as i knew she would be back before i left to return to Silver Mythic.

I looked at him when he spoke again "yes you must do so if you can it might help you in the long run.. or when you go to see this boy again" i said then watched as Zena climbed my leg and fell asleep just behind my neck.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 am

"they will learn in the long run to trust me once more. I only hope that it does not take that long. there are rumors that the elves are leaving Nuban. At the moment, I cannot do so. I was planning on helping Keya rebuild what Lindan Marcos ruined."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Bronze Angel

I smiled at his words, i was truly happy that some how i changed him. I then sighed at the last of his words "I have heard that myself and if it is true then I will have to leave with my rider, I could always come back for you Rhothilion" i said softly then looked at the blue dusk dragon whom i had come to trust. I wondered if he would meet that boy we had seen earlier on soon. I wondered if the old him would ever leave the memory of all the others and accept he was changed that he was now on our side and wound not hurt us without cause.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:34 am