Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

The beginning

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

The beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning

Post  Erosaf Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm

"The dragons do have their times when things make their bodies sore. Just like us its a completely natural thing," Gem replied. She smiled. There was no doubt in her mind that there was going to be a lot of work to be done with this young rider, and his dragon, but she knew it would be worked on as time went by.

"I guess once you've gotten used to the way this place is built, well, the tree you're living in which we stand in front of, we can start training you." She was looking forwards to training him, though she knew that it would take time. Time which they did not have at the moment.

Looking towards the sky for a moment, she saw Gaelira go shooting down in a dive towards the trees over her head before pulling out of the dive effortlessly. She was training another dragon in different manuovers that could be pulled out in an arial battle.

Little lost dragon
    Human

Post  Little lost dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 am

Vrans looked at the place there at. "Ah ok this is the place ok." he said looking at the large door. And Tashrin also looked at the door having not seen one that big before. "Where should we meet you once where used to our new home?" Tashrin asked. Vrans was already heading in to explore it for a bit. this was very new to him. Lots of people new things ect. He's never had this much happen before.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 am

"I usually meet people at the sparring grounds. Any elf you meet will be able to point you in the right direction, none of them would refuse to help, seeing as you have a Dragon."

She smiled at him. "I'll see you later, I have to go and deal with Tanika at the moment. She will be wondering what is keeping me from continuing her training."

She paused.

"Feel free to come and watch if you want, I really don't mind."
    Little lost dragon
    Human

Post  Little lost dragon Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 am

Tashrin nodded "Ok we'll see you soon then." he said. Vrans was long gone in the house tree. Tashrin decided to take a look to. He went inside and looked around. It had a bit of space so that was good. He opened his wings..... wing space he liked that. "Vrans?" he called. There were some thumping noises then Vrans appeared "Ya?" he asked "Our host said we could watch the training if we wanted to and meet her at the sparring grounds." Tashrin said "Ah ok. This place is huge." he said.

After a bit of time Tashrin came out with Vrans on top. They went around and eventually asked for directions. The elf gave them and after a bit they arrived.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 am

The long white Riders sword smacked against Tanika's borrowed sword once more. “Try harder, Tanika!” she said, spinning away from the girl, only to block the borrowed sword once more with her own.

Tanika's eyebrows were furrowed as she struggled to get past Gem's defences it seemed to be a huge job to even get through. “You have never been this tough against me,” she exclaimed, ducking a sword coming at her head.

“I was only more gentle back then because you did not have the first clue about how to fight. You're stronger now and more skilled, which means I can be a lot tougher than I was in those days.”

Twice the white sword tapped Tanika in rapid succession, on the shoulder and on the lower leg. Only because Tanika had been distracted by a coming Tashrin and Vrans.

“A good fighter does not get distracted by things going on around him. Had you been in a real battle and I an opponent, I would have killed you a few moments ago, because you attention was not on my sword!”

She knew without looking why her student was distracted and who by. It did not seem to faze her because the next minute Tanika hefted her sword once more and attacked back, more fiercely than before. This time Gem was actually forced to move backwards to avoid the sword, though this time she now leapt back into the fight, moving quickly in to disarm Tanika. “End fight,” she declared. “Good work, try not to get distracted though.”

Bending down she picked up the dropped sword by its blade and offered it back to Tanika. “You did well.”

Smiling, she turned to head over to where Vrans and Tashrin were. "Forgive me to for not greeting you sooner, I know better than to get distracted by someone's arrival during a fight, even if it is a practise match like the one you saw the end of. I trust you found your way fairly easily?"
    Little lost dragon
    Human

Post  Little lost dragon Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Vrans watched them fight. Tashrin was looking around. Tashrin eventually looked at Vrans and whispered in to his ear "Careful there." and Vrans just forwned and looked at Tashrin but said nothing.

When Gem came up and said that she knew better then to get distracted when in a fight even a practice one Tashrin nodded "Getting distracted can be the last mastake you can make when in a real fight." he said. "We got here after a bit of wondering. Asked a fellow elf and well he seemed a bit scared but he pointed us here." Vrans said finding it confusing that one would find it scary to see a dragon and dragon rider here. forgetting what kind of dragon Tashrin is.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:38 am

"While I have accepted Tashrin into the forest, some of the elves never will at this point. It is not a personal issue, you must understand this Tashrin. it is because of the likelyhood for dusk dragons to turn to madness and evil really. It is hard for me to know that the dusk dragon that was my friend today for example, could be dead tomorrow because he turned against everything he has ever known and was slain for it."

Gem smiled at them both as Tanika came over to her.

"Who's the dusk dragon?" she asked, looking at Tashrin.

"Tanika, this is Tashrin and Vrans. They are my newest pupils and will train alongside yourself and Molestar." Gem smiled. This was going to make things interesting.

"Molestar will not train beside a Dusk Dragon."

"She will, if she wants to finish her training. Gaelira will stand for no nonsense between them which is of an unfriendly level, Tanika. You know what she can be like."

The younger elf nodded. "I understand."
    Little lost dragon
    Human

Post  Little lost dragon Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:45 am

Tashrin did not like the sound of going mad at everything. "How likely is this to happen to my kind? I may need to leave if this happens soon. I will not risk harming my rider if I can help it." he said now looking intently at Gem not even really seeing Tanika come up.

Vrans nodded and waited for the 2 to settle "Tashrin has yet to show any signs of this.... state of madness. He seems to be well under control so far from what I have and can see." he said defending his dragon.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 am

"I'm not saying that he will go that way, I'm just explaining what the reason is because some of the elves are frightened of him," Gem replied, smiling lightly. She knew that it was something that would not be easy for them to understand at times. "I only hope that given time they will learn to trust you, Tashrin. I have no doubt that you will not turn out like those we have known in the past."

She smiled.

"Don't think on what i have said, its nothing to worry about to be honest."
    Little lost dragon
    Human

Post  Little lost dragon Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 am

While Tashrin was releaved that some one other then Vrans thought he was not going to go mad but found it odd when she said its nothing to worry about. {Don't worry about it? If I go mad it may be the last thing I or Vrans may know. Don't worry?} he thought. But he hid it and sighed. Vrans was nodding and looked up at him "Your not going to go mad your far to controlled for that to happen." he said "Controlled?" Tashrin asked "Controlled as in you keep your self in check a lot." Vrans explained and Tashrin nodded. And Vrans looked at the 2 elfs in front of them "So when do we start?" he asked knowing that if they started training it would Get Tashrins head off the current subject.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am