Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

A messed up family -OPEN-

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

A messed up family -OPEN- - Page 10 Empty Re: A messed up family -OPEN-

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Kiiron beamed at her warm words, glad she had accepted it and knew that it meant so much more to him then he could ever say, and a none elf could ever understand.
    Nature had so many meanings in the word of life. A rose was only the beginning.

"It is no more beautiful then the beauty before me," he said softly, chuckling as he laid back on the flower fields and studied the skies, tracing patterns in the clouds and pointed a few out for Rhyllae.
    "There is a dragon," he said with a small smile at the childish game.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 pm

She smiled as he leaned back into the flowers, thinking how handsome he really was. She knew she was used to having him around, sometimes she woke up wondering when she would see him that day, though she knew it would be pretty soon anyway.

“Things are changing,” she murmured. “For all of us.” She smiled though as she shifted her own weight so she was in a similar position to him, the flowers were soft under her. She smiled as she saw the dragon. “And I can see a Zebra chasing a lioness up there.”

It was something that she saw a lot of the time. “Every time I look, that pair are up there.” She smiled at at him. It was something that amused her. “I used to being my sister's out here, before I got caught up in the war myself.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

He chuckled as she pointed out the clouds, resting his hands behind his head and tried to see what she saw.
    "What an strange thought," he said softly, finally able to see the odd shape of clouds in the sky.

A squawk filled the air and a little black bullet launched itself at Kiiron's stomach, curling up there with a hum and blinking at him with wide, violet orbs.
    "Lai!" he grunted slightly at the shock of being jumped on, he hadn't even noticed the hatchlings approach for he was to busy looking at the beautiful angel laying beside him, seeming so at ease in the long grass and flowers.
    "Onyx wont be far then, will he?" he questioned the little dragon as it hummed, rubbing itself closer to him before sighing and promptly falling asleep.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

She smiled at him, as she looked at the sky. "When I see it, I sorta like to think that I'm the one chasing my mother, or its Bianca chasing when I did something wrong as a child."
    It was something that was nice to always see up there watching over them, no matter where she was. Something that made her feel like she was home, as long as she could see those shapes in the sky.
    "You know when you first found me in this meadow? I came out here because Manora was demanding that I be handed over to her, when she has barely looked at me all my life. That was the first time I heard from her in eight years."
    She frowned at the thought. "She'll never get her hands on me again."

Then something leapt at her, but she managed to roll out of the way. Another black dragon landed where her chest had been a second later. Onyx squealed unhappily, and she picked him up. "Sorry Onyx, but you know I don't let you jump all over me all the time."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm

He laughed freely at her explanation of the pattern she was seeing but it lessened at the mention of Manora.
    "No, she won't ever have the chance," he promised with a faint smile, turning on his side and bravely giving her cheek a gentle kiss.
    "You are mine now," he said, somewhat possessive in his tone but it was playful all the same.

As Onyx jumped on Rhyllae, he chuckled again, smoothing the head of his sleeping partner.
    "I see you have him better trained," he joked with a gesture to the now snoring dragon.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm

“We understand each other,” she chuckled. She looked down at the snoring black bundle resting its head on her arm. “Onyx met Bianca and father for the first time yesterday afternoon. They were so proud to see him.” She smiled. She had learnt more of her father's family history last night. None of the newer things were pleasant, but she was pleased to know them, seeing as she was taking his place in Ciarbera. “Turns out my grandfather was a rider, but he was killed in two ways. One way through his dragon being murdered, the other being himself being executed by a sword in a fight to defend grandmother.”

She smiled though. He had been a very courageous man for a human. “He died trying to give his family more time to escape.” It was a noble act. Had he not, she would not be here. Or she would not be the way she was now, she would have another father and that was something that was incomprehensible.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"Sounds like a brave man," he said softly, looking at her as she spoke fondly of her family. He wished he still had family, but his were long gone. Killed by the humans, including his younger baby sister and her mate.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm

“From what I have heard, he was a brave man.” She smiled. One that she hoped with time she could be life, in some ways. “Father seemed happy to talk about those days, though I can tell that it was still hard for him to think about. Would be hard for him to live with the fact he was the only one to escape that massacre.” She chuckled. “The only bad thing is, he does not know where the ones responsible for it are.”

She sighed, wishing she could of met the man. “Had he not though, I do not think that I would be here now, or even if I was, I would not be who I am.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am