Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

A messed up family -OPEN-

Erosaf
    Admin

Re: A messed up family -OPEN-

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 pm

She saw the snow leopard again, but this time, she stood watching as he raced past out in the fields. She could handle him being a distance from her, but up close she was not so sure about. She smiled though, watching as the mucles moved in the leopard, knowing it was Kiiron.

For a few moments she stood there watching, before thinking about things. He was really graceful, she could see that much. Smiling to herself, she slipped out of the gates, knowing that he would see her. She did not go far, only to the field where she had first met him. Maybe, just maybe, she would be able to keep it together this time.

She sat down in the field of wildflowers, knowing he would be able to tell where she was at the moment. How long would it be before he came? This time, she did not know what was going on in her head, but she wanted to see the leopard up close. Something was changing for her, but she had no idea what.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    in a relationship with Glenawing Dragon: Velatha [Dawn Dragon] - no children
    Earl Drannor Wistari Silverleaf
    married to Lady Sahar Ashia Lamya - dragon: Neldor [Dusk Dragon] - shifts into a golden bear - Children: Taeron and Kasinda [twins]
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    in relationship with Kiiron - Dragon: Onyx [Day Dragon] - no children
    Stewardess Ashlere Nuala Evenadari
    in relationships with Faeron - Dragon: none - no children
    Lady Maith Soora Silverleaf
    no relationship - no dragon - shifts into a chocolate wolf - no children
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:11 pm

He instantly felt her closer and stopped in his quick, headlong strides. His deep ocean blue orbs flickered backwards, landing onto her beautiful form and the rest of his body followed suit, unsure what to do now.

She was scared of him...or at least had been. The air around her was nervous, but not petrified as it had been.
    Slow, purposeful steps led him slowly closer to her sitting body, seeming all the much more beautiful in the fading light and half hidden by the bright wild-flowers.

He hesitated a few paces away from her, not speaking or moving. But slowly, shuffled closer, ready to move back if she grew afraid.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 pm

She heard the paws coming towards her, and she turned to look at him. He was big, she knew but now that she had seen him in that form a few times, she was getting used to him. As he got closer though, she held up one hand to tell him to stop, before she slowly got to her feet. For a moment, she did not move, she only stared at him. She hardly knew what she was doing at the moment.

Then she took one step towards him, not sure how her body was going to react. Slowly she crossed the short distance towards him, then stretched out one hand, reaching over to touch the fur on the top of his head. She smiled. It seemed he was not so scary as she had thought.

“Maybe you're not as scary as I thought you were before,” she said softly.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    married to Lady Sahar Ashia Lamya - dragon: Neldor [Dusk Dragon] - shifts into a golden bear - Children: Taeron and Kasinda [twins]
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:22 pm

He froze instantly at her raised hand gesture, not even the tip of his spotted tail flickering and watched her patiently as she moved slowly closer.

It seemed like years, waiting and wanting to feel her soft touch against his fur. He wanted her to understand this half of him, to accept it.

As her small hand met the downy fur of his head, he sighed closing his eyes and sat down on his haunches, pushing up into her touch gently. But at her words, they instantly snapped open and a small sound of protest was made. He didn't like being called 'unscary' he was a big, attacking beast after all.
    But, he was glad he didn't scare her any more.

Only to you....He whispered....my dear

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 pm

“You only scare me when you're fighting nearby,” she told him. “I don't know why I ran from you the first time, but I guess it had something to do with my past.” She sighed, knowing there was something else she had to tell him. “Can you change? So its easier for me to talk to you, and know what you're saying?”
    She sighed, looking at the ground. There was something she had to tell him, and it was something she was rather ashamed of. Something she was worried about how he would react to.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Unable to help himself, he nuzzling himself closer and nodded slowly at her request, pulling away and easily shifting back into his elven form and sat beside her in the field of flowers and relished in her sweet scent.
    "What did you want to speak about?" he questioned in husky tones, peering across at her, taking her small hands in his and grasped them gently.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 pm

“There's something you should know about, from when I was taken.” She sighed. This was no easy thing for her to talk about, but she knew he deserved to know. The only issue was that the one who was responsible had been snuck onto the ships by Manora, and she had not realized till it was too late. She sighed, looking at the flowers nearest her for a moment, before working to gather her own thoughts.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

His blue eyes only had sights for her, doting upon her every word and listening readily. Whatever she had to say, he would listen willingly.

Giving her hands a gentle squeeze, he waited for her to continue.
    "You don't have to tell me, amore..." he whispered "but I am here to listen if you need to talk."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm

“There were a few like you there, but I doubt you would be able to find them now. Even Gem won't be able to find them, Manora would have hidden away somewhere away form everyone who knew her thats an elf.” Rhyllae sighed, looking at him. “There was one thing that embarrasses me more than anything else, and I'm surprised you cannot smell it when you're a leopard.”
    She sighed. “One of the humans, who I know is not here, forced me ... to carry his child.” She sighed. “In a few months, the child will be born, and well, I do not honestly know what to do about it.” For it would not be his, and they would be married before the child was born.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 pm

His gentle eyes filled with tears at her news, not in disgust of her, but upset for what she had been forced to go though.
    "My amore.." he whispered, crushing her to his chest and kissed her hair gently "I wish I had been quicker, I wish I had been able to save you...I...I should of been stronger, faster..."

He shut his mouth, cutting off the rambling words.
    "I am so sorry," he said, voice filled with anguish as he hugged her tightly.

After a few moments, he sighed softly and pulled away gently.
    "What do you want to do?" he asked her gently, eyes holding nothing but adoration and care for her "whatever your choice is, I will stand by you. I promise. If you keep the child, I will raise it as my own....this I promise you."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 pm

She sighed, looking at him. It was hard for her to talk about this sort of thing. “I think Manora is over with now. She got what she wanted when she had me taken. That's the only time I have not been able to fight off her jerks. It will not happen again.”
    She thought for a moment. “I'm not ready to be aparent, Kiiron.” She knew it was a horrible thing to say, but it was the truth. She was barely an adult and for this to happen, it ruined things. “I do not think I will keep the child.”

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

"Okay," he agreed gently, rubbing her arm in comfort "the choice is all yours, and you still have a few months to decide."

He sighed, deciding to change to another topic.
    "I am glad my other half brings you no fear," he told her gently "he loves you just as much as I do..."

He locked gazes with her gently, hand lifting before landing softly on her cheek.
    "May I kiss you?" he breathed

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 pm

She smiled at him. “I know your other half does.” It had been something that she had noticed before. “I'm glad you listened to me when i told you to stop.” It was something that had made her rather pleased. “And I think I've let you wait long enough. You may.”

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

"So am I," he replied, gently leaning in closer and pressed his lips against her darker skinned lips and poured all his love and passion into the simple touch.

It was as if sparks flew and the images of the future appeared. Never had he felt such love for one being, never had he wanted anything more in his life.
    Pulling away after a moment, he lent his forehead against hers and gave her a half smile.
    "I love you Rhyllae, truly...I won't be able to love another like I do you..." he told her softly.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm

She smiled as he kissed her, this time, returning the pressure gave her as he did. She knew that this was something she would have to learn about. When he pulled away from her she smiled at him. "I think I will get used to having you around," she said. She might not truly love him yet, but she knew there was certainly something going that way in her.

Never had she found anyone worth spending time with, but now, she had, and she enjoyed his company.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm

He squeezed her hands gently, her soft words more then enough for him. Even the tone of her voices was enough for him to live the day out.
    "Do you have anything planned for the rest of the day?" he asked after a moments silence "anything you need to have done?"

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled at Kiiron. “At this point no.” She knew though that there would be a reason behind his question. “Was there something you want to do?” It had been an interesting day so far. She was certainly glad that his snow leopard was not something she was too afraid off. “Though I definitely need more time getting used to your other half.” Was that what he had called his animal form? “Though is it true that the Taror elves have a flying form as well? I think I saw someone shift into a bald eagle before the ships left...”

Little did she know that had been Drannor who had done so, he had wanted to fly some of the way on his own.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 pm

"Only spend it with you," he responded softly, turning his gaze to the paddock before him and smiled slightly at her question before looking back at her.
    Kiiron looked at her for a moment, as if judging how she would react if he said he did indeed have another animal half.

"We do," he said finally, looking at her face for any emotion "I am a Falcon...I am not as 'intune' with my flying partner, so it is slightly harder to shift...but I can all the same."

He pondered for a moment, before smiling.
    "Would you like to see?"

Kiiron's Flying Half: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/i/2006/157/a/8/Falcon_by_SRT202.jpg
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm

She smiled at him. It was nice to know that he wanted to spend time with her. Even though they were alone, there was nothing about him that she needed to be afraid of. “Please.” She knew that it would be interesting to see the other side to him. “I can only imagine what its like to change into an animal. It's something I will never be able to do.” She smiled at him.

Suddenly feeling a little bolder, she leaned over and gently kissed his cheek.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

His smile widened at her sweet kiss upon his cheek and returned the favour and pulled away slightly.
    'Then you shall see...if I scare you at all, just say and I will return to this form," he told her standing a few yards away and shut his blue eyes, pulling himself within himself.

Elegantly as well as gracefully, his body seemed to shrink and fold into the feathered creature. His beak formed and clacked together as he finally rested still on the ground, only slightly bigger then the normal sized falcon.
    He tilted his head and opened his wings, as if bowing to her slightly and studied her, waiting for a reaction.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 am

She looked on with interest as his body seemed to change before her eyes. It was something that truly did amaze her, to seem someone changing into an animal. Staying where she was, she blinked when he was finished. "What a handsome falcon you make," she said, smiling. Like last time, she reached out, wondering what the feathers felt like.

They seemed soft like silk, only she knew they were tough enough to be able to fly even when soaked from the rain. She knew she liked both forms.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

He squawked quietly, brushing his wing and shivered slightly at her touch before humming with pleasure and pulled away after a moment.

Back in his elven form, he sat crossed legged and faced her with a small, smile.
    "I did not scare you?" he asked softly, eyes begging for a response "I have not used that form since I have first changed."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

“Its only wild cats that scare me,” she told him. “I like birds, when I used to wake up at the farm, I'd lie there in bed listening to them as the sun rose before I had to do my chores.” She smiled at him. “So no, you did not frighten me in the slightest.” She knew it was an odd thing for her to tell him, but it was the truth.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 pm

"Good," he replied warmly, glad that he had not scared her away just yet.

Suddenly, he leant back and muttered something under his breath with his hands hidden before smiling and leaning towards her once more, showing his now filled hands.
    "For you, my dear," he murmured, offering the oddly coloured rose "we elves, or at least many of us, love to tell stories though plants. Roses and flowers were a certain passion of my mothers, and every type and colour has a meaning."
    He explained warmly, glad to share with her and hoped she would understand the meaning behind it.
    "The offer of a spell bound rose is a great thing, meant to represent the never ending love between a couple," he smiled slightly at the thought "or a least from the person who is giving it. The colour blue... well my mother always told me it was 'mystery', 'enchantment' and a 'sense of the impossible'." He smiled fondly at the memories of the garden with his mother.
    "It also speaks of the fantasy and impossibility of love, and the way it never grows old with the one you are meant to be with," he said, suddenly realising he had said much more then he had meant to and tucked it quickly in her hands, hoping she would not give it back. He had given her his heart openly, and to return it would break it past repair.

"It will never die," he whispered finally, lapsing into silence.

Image: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs20/PRE/i/2007/297/c/2/Blue_Rose_by_Bjoerset.jpg

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Rhyllae smiled at him as he passed her the rose. She was stunned for a moment. “It's beautiful.” She knew there was nothing she had seen that had this much beauty in it. She stared down at it, she could feel the magic that was woven into the flower. “Thank you.” She smiled at him.

Yes, things were certainly changing for her when it came to him. She wasn't scared of him any more, and she knew that. How could she be afraid of someone who could do things like this, when to even try herself could kill her? She knew that this was definitely worth the leopard, which she knew would never hurt her.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm