Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

A messed up family -OPEN-

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

A messed up family -OPEN- - Page 6 Empty Re: A messed up family -OPEN-

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

"Thank you," he whispered fervently, pressing his lips gently against her forehead "thank you for giving me a chance and a place in your heart...we will take this as slow as you need, or want."

His ocean blue orbs shone brightly, only reflecting the love and adoration he already felt towards her and helped her sit up gently.
    "How are you feeling?"

Sahar bustled into the room, awake and refreshed by a goodnight sleep. She knew Kiiron would of hunted her down if something had gone wrong, and obviously nothing had seeing the way they were looking at each other.
    "Good morning love birds," she said cheerfully "how are you feeling Rhyllae?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

She glared at Sahar as her cheeks reddened at what the elf called them when she came in. “Sick of being in bed,” was her retort. She was not pleased at having to stay there at the moment. “But feeling more like my old self.”

She was not one for staying in the same place for long, something Sahar was about to learn for herself. It irritated her to say the least. “Do I have to stay in here for another day?” She did not want to miss her best friend's coronation, and surely Sahar knew that.

She smiled at Kiiron though. It seemed Sahar knew what was going on in her own head now as well. “Time's all I'll need,” she replied to his question. Though time was something Manora was not likely to let her have with him. That was also a given thing.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Sahar ignored the glare with her bustling movements, soft hands running over the wounds and nodded thoughtfully.
    "Good, that's good," she said, changing the dressing on her metal chain wounds "the end of the week, you'll be fit and well again. You're lucky we found you as quickly as we did."

She gave her a small sad smile, wondering if she would tell Kiiron and pondered over her question.
    "You may go to the Coronation, but you must rest and take it easy after and before it," she said "if I find you doing much more, I'll have to have you pinned to the bed."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

She sighed, looking at Sahar. “I'm not that much of a fool,” she muttered. Really, did Sahar think she was going to go and sprint a marathon or something? It was not something she was likely to do in any state. “I'll be careful.”
    She was relieved to hear that it would only take her a week to completely recover. There was no chance she would be able to not do anything that the other Yellowjackets were able to for any longer time period.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Sahar raised an eyebrow in question at the snappy young woman.
    "I'm just trying to help," she muttered turning away "it is my job after all...."
    With those words, she left the room in a flurry of her skirts and disappeared somewhere within the castle.

Kiiron frowned slightly, watching Sahar go but didn't comment.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Rhyllae watched as Sahar left. It was a while before she commented at all. “Did I say something wrong?” She was confused it anything. “I only said what was the truth.” This was something that really did confuse her. Then she looked up as someone else came to the door.

“Can I come in?” It was Keya. She did seem a little surprised though, likely she'd seen Sahar leaving the room in a rush.

“It is your home, Keya, of course.” Clearly though there some formalities, when it came to these two, they went out of the window.

“I've been thinking about the issue with Manora for a while, Rhyllae. There has to be something we can do to get her off of your back. Kiiron had one idea, but I will not be the one to reveal what that was. I think it might work, though Manora is not the foe I am used to having to deal with.”

Rhyllae looked at Kiiron. “What idea was this?” She seemed interested. “Something has got to get rid of Manora from annoying me as much as she does. She barely even knows me, and yet thinks she can control me. She keeps failing.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

"I think your tone just upset her a little bit love," Kiiron said gently "Sahar is very sensitive and only trying to help...she'll be alright though, she's tougher then she seems."
    He smiled warmly as Keya shuffled into the room, bowing his head in respect at his to be queen.

"I..I thought maybe an arranged marriage would stop her," he suggested softly "tell her you are marrying a wealthy man, a friend of Keya's and a way to strengthen the bond between her and another lord..."

He smiled sheepishly "I suggested this before you really met me, or in fact knew me. I suggested this as soon as I heard of your mother and the problem she arises."

He paused for a moment, before continuing "the choice is of course yours, and if you say no...I will court you properly or until you send me away."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

“She won't like that you're an elf, she seems to have lost all her respect for them. Though I think it might work to get her to leave me alone for long enough for all of them, including her to leave here for good.” Rhyllae thought for a moment. “The most we can do is give it a go, I guess. She wanted to force me to marry someone anyway, so for all we know it might make her happy that I'm finally doing as she wants for me.”

She managed to smile though. “How are we meant to go about telling her though?” She knew there was some credit to this. “Plus you'd have to deal with my father.” She paled. “Speaking of, he needs to know that I'm alright.”

“Already taken care of that one, Rhyllae. I went and saw him earlier to let him know where you are. I also told him that you were one of my guards now, and that you would not be returning to the farm any time soon. He wishes you all the best.”

She smiled. “Thank you, Keya.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

"We don't have to tell her," he said simply "I am strong enough to hide my true self, snow leopard or not. I can appear human if I wish."

At the mention of her father, he smiled slightly and nodded his head.
    "I will ask him for your hand, that is the human tradition no?" he asked, eyebrow lifting in question "and then shall ask you yourself, if you wish to marry me."

"Just rest love, I shall figure this all out and you can follow along..." he paused once more "if, you wish to follow though with this plan, that is."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

“It's the best plan we have at the moment, Kiiron.” She knew it was their only plan, but she knew it had to work. “Though I think she should know, it'll be easier to fool her that way.” Clearly getting her mother off of her back was the thing that was most important to her at the moment. That she knew. Manora had been making too much of a pest of herself, and that was something that had to stop, and very soon.

“Plus, she would not think that I was worthy of any elf, due to only being part elf. So you hiding yourself as a human would work well in that instance as well.” She smiled. “Let me know when you've done what is needed though, I'm not dealing with my father any time soon.” She knew though that she would grow to love him, it was something that would happen, in time.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

He squeezed her hand gently, nodding.
    "Stay here and rest, Sahar will be back soon to check on you," he told her softly, and stood tall "Keya, can you show me where her mother lives? I shall change my appearance and talk to her right away."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

"Of course I can." Keya smiled. She looked at her younger friend. “You just relax, Rhyllae. I won't let Manora get out of hand, you can be sure of that. I doubt she would around me, after all.” She smiled as she thought for a moment. “We won't be gone for long. If she is how you believe her to be, then there should not be a problem with our plans.”

Rhyllae nodded, laying back down. “I might sleep a while.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Kiiron nodded to his soul mate, feeling as if he was missing something as he walked away. He wished she could come with him, but this was something he was best to do alone.

Uttering soft words of the elven language, he turned his ears into the round curves of humans and other such adjustments to appear like a handsome, human being. His gaze flickered to Keya, following her strides down the halls.
    "Do I appear human enough?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 am

Keya chuckled, looking at Kiiron after a few moments. She was amused to see just how well he had managed to change his appearence to that of a human man on his own terms.

"Where'd Kiiron go?" she muttered, looking as if there was a stranger in front of her, and not Kiiron himself. "Your eyes are still elven shaped."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

He chuckled slightly.
    "Ah, I knew I forgot something," he muttered, shifting his ocean blue orbs into a more appeal.
    Blinking and feeling somewhat odd, he glanced about before finally being able to concentrate on Keya.
    "Better?" he questioned.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

"Much." She smiled at him. "Its a good thing you asked me before we got there, isn't it?" She laughed though. "I forget sometimes how different to humans in appearance elves are." Then again sh had not been able to spend that much time around the elves, but what did that matter? Only to make her a little ignorant of things.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am

Kiiron chuckled along with her, nodding in agreement.
    "We, to our own kin, are normal. To be in another, you are very different and therefore seen as something else."
    They reached the outer gardens, and headed into the rebuilding town.
    "Anything I should know about this....lady?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am

“Other than the fact she's a controlling she-elf who only delights in making her own family suffer?” Keya chuckled, realising just how much a queen ought not to speak on another like that. It was however the truth.

“She may not be all that easy to convince to let you have her daughter, but if she has any doubt, I will step in. She knows not about my mind reading talent. Its one that I do not openly use, but in this case, I certainly will.”

Keya smiled at him. “Get what you want to say said quickly and she will have little option but to allow you to have her daughter. Should she try and do you any harm afterwards though, you'll be warned with ample time. I'll know about it before she realises I do.”

OOC: holy hell, where did that set of insults come from, Keya?
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Kiiron lifted a brow at her words, shocked slightly by the tone she used. Keya, he had thought, was a kind, gentle person. Obviously this woman brought the worst out in everyone.
    "Well," he said after a moment "this might be fun..."

"Is there anything she wants? Money? A home?" he asked, maybe he could win her word with a little bribery. Not that he liked stooping to such a level, but if it was the only way to get his beloved Rhyllae to be with him, he would.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am

She smiled as she noticed the shock in his head at her rather... severe words. "She will never deserve her family, Kiiron. From what i know of Manora, there is nothing we can offer her other than to get her daughter into something which she knows her daughter would not want at this point." Namely the arranged marriage. That was something she knew was going to work.

"That's all I know of her to be honest, Gem would know more, but this is my problem to sort out, not Gem's. For Rhyllae and you are both my vassels now, not hers. Rhyllae never was hers, though you once were." She chuckled, stopping as they reached a rather shoddy front gate. "Here we are."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 am

"Hmm," he thought softly "well, this will indeed be interesting."

Coming to the iron wrought gate, he pushed it easily and streamed to the front door with seemingly confidence. From what he knew of this awful woman, he knew that he might have to act a little to get her attention and blessing.
    He knocked on the door, tapping his foot while he wait and sent Keya a small smile alongside a wink.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 am

She was still trying to get used to seeing Kiiron looking like a human. It was not the easiest of things for her to get used to. Soon though they reached the front door, and she smiled, waiting.
    They were waiting for a while before someone came around the side of the house. "yes, what do you wan.." The tall elf, very much like Rhyllae-Ash in appearence, eyes wise, stopped in mid sentence. "Oh, my apologies, You majesty."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

OOC: Nup XD In class......naughty me.

Kiiron, human features and all, took in the towering elf lady working hard to keep the annoyance and dislike for her from his orbs.
    "Good morning Miss," he said, taking her hand and kissing it gently and laid on the flattery a little "I have a proposition for you."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

"What could I possibly want from you, human?" Manora asked.
    "PLease, hear him out, Manora, I think you'll like what he has to say," Keya quickly spoke, knowing that Manora did not approve of much all that easily.
    "Well, what is it then, boy?" Manora asked, staring at Kiiron with unfreindly eyes. "What could you possibly want to talk to me about?"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

"Arranged marriage to your daughter, Rhyllae," he said bluntly, studying the woman before him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 pm