Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

A messed up family -OPEN-

Erosaf
    Admin

Re: A messed up family -OPEN-

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Rhyllae winced as she felt the movements going on. Things were not looking good to her, she could barely stay awake at the moment.

Gem hurried over to her. "He is fine, he didn't dare do anything I did not want him to do. He's recovered fast, and though he wanted to come and join you, I told him he had to wait here until you got back, and that Rhyllae would be found."

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    in a relationship with Glenawing Dragon: Velatha [Dawn Dragon] - no children
    Earl Drannor Wistari Silverleaf
    married to Lady Sahar Ashia Lamya - dragon: Neldor [Dusk Dragon] - shifts into a golden bear - Children: Taeron and Kasinda [twins]
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    in relationship with Kiiron - Dragon: Onyx [Day Dragon] - no children
    Stewardess Ashlere Nuala Evenadari
    in relationships with Faeron - Dragon: none - no children
    Lady Maith Soora Silverleaf
    no relationship - no dragon - shifts into a chocolate wolf - no children
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Sahar felt her wince and knew that it was a good sign, at lest she was still feeling pain and not dead to the world.

As Gem started to speak of the healing Kiiron, the door smashed open and he appeared, eyes wide with worry and pain before landing on the still form of Rhyllea.
    "Is she okay?" he begged, kneeling by her side and gently brushing the mattered locks from her face "will she be okay?"

Sahar couldn't help but feel her heart go to the breaking man, and could only shrug her slender shoulders in response.

"We can only hope..." she sighed and turned to Kiiron with a pointed look, when he returned it and did not move, she growled gently at him.
    "You need to leave Kiiron."

"No."

"I cannot help her, if you are here in the way...to help her, I may have to hurt her, so I would rather not be protecting my back from you," she scolded lightly, giving him a motherly push towards the door and turned to Gem "can you make sure he does not come in please?"

She wanted to tend Rhyllae's wounds on her own, having guessed a few things and hoping that they were wrong. Neither of them needed to see this, neither of them wanted to know. If Rhyllea wanted to tell everyone, then that was her choice, but she knew that she didn't want to when it came upon her.

"Out," she shooed, getting to work on the wounds around her neck first.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm

She nodded. She was shaking though from the sight of Rhyllae. It was not in fright either, but something no one had known of her for a long time. Only Drannor knew, and that was a small comfort for her at the moment. "Out," she told Kiiron. She knew that at the moment, she was strong enough to stop him.

"Let Sahar work, the more time she gets to help Rhyllae the better the chance she's going to recover. Trust me, Auraka was the same once, when I came back from being tortured in Ciarbera, which I'm sure you heard about. Only i was a lot worse off than Rhyllae. She'll be fine, if that's any indication."

She was smiling though. "I'm glad you recovered swiftly. And was there something you and Keya spoke about that you have not told me yet?"

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    married to Lady Sahar Ashia Lamya - dragon: Neldor [Dusk Dragon] - shifts into a golden bear - Children: Taeron and Kasinda [twins]
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Kiiron shook his head slightly, worry for his soul mate first on his mind.
    "I did not know, my queen, I have been running for years and very rarely hear much other then the words of animals around me...they have no time for human and elven politic's," he smiled slightly before nodding, icy blue eyes blinking before speaking once more.

"I need a reason to stay, a reason to get closer to Rhyllea without scaring her away...." he whispered, searching her face "so I swore myself to Keya, to protect her with my life. I am now the knight that I once was."

Sahar's soft hands trailed over the body, breathing a sigh of relief when none of the bones were broken.

But she knew something, the very something she hoped wouldn't appear.

She was pregnant, just like Sahar. By another. When she awoke, Sahar would have to ask questions, and would gladly be the support she needed.

Work done, she kicked her heels up and sat gently in a chair, rubbing her own growing stomach fondly. Gem and Kiiron could wait outside for a while, she needed to wait for Rhyllea to awake first.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

"When were you planning on telling me this?" she asked, looking at him. She knew there were some things that he might have decided not to tell her, but this was a rather serious nature of a thing. "I shall have to talk to Keya about this."
    She would not leave though until Sahar let them in. That much she knew she would not do. He was not getting in there until he was allowed. And she had no doubt that she would be able to keep him out on her own at this point.

Rhyllae groaned, she was tired, but ehr eyes opened anyway. For a moment she was confused as to where she was. Then she realised she was back in Nuduien. She turned her head, though it hurt. Sahar was here.. but that meant?
    Oh no.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Kiiron lowered his eyes, ashamed slightly in his rash behaviour.
    "In all honestly my Queen," he murmured "I let the army after I hunted down my families killers and have roamed as my other half since...I thought it would have any problems with you, since we have only just met."

Eyes still downcast, he sighed.
    "I am sorry, my queen, but Rhyllae is all that matters to me."

Sahar's green orbs fluttered down at Rhylae's groans and was instantly by her side, cool hands brushing her forehead gently.
    "Don't try and move dear," she said softly "just lay still..."

Waiting until she complied, she gave her a small sad smile at the look within her eyes.
    "Yes dear," she whispered "I know, but none of the others do...not even Kiiron."
    Sahar didn't know if Rhyllae understood the bond between her and Kiiron, but no doubt he would tell her soon.
    "And I knew you should have the right to tell whomever you wish and whomever you don't wish," she said "I know because I had to heal you, but the rest is up to you."

She gave her hand a comforting squeeze.
    "I understand just to well," she told her gently "for I was put in the same position...the babe I carry now is not my beloved Drannor's, but rather that nasty human that I saw earlier in the week.."
    Her eyes misted up at the mention of the past.
    "But remember, those who truly love you will stick by you no matter what...those you don't never truly loved you, nor should receive any in reply."

With those words, Sahar pulled away and peered though the slight opening in the door.
    "Kiiron, Gem," she greeted "you may come in now, Rhyllae has awoken...but she is tired and must heal, so no more then 20 mins."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Gem sighed. “Every elf that fought was of help. We could have used the help from you as well, Kiiron. I will say no more of this though.” She turned around when Sahar said they could come in.

She nodded, looking at Sahar, though it was hard to do so at that point in time. She knew that she would take a while to recover, but she'd be well enough to be out of bed in the morning. She just wouldn't be able to fight or anything.

Sahar hopefully knew there was no stopping her from being there for her best friend's coronation. That was something that she would vehemently argue against.

It was then that a little ball of black scales leapt up beside her.

“Onyx,” she murmured, as he rested his head on her hand. He was chirping, and it seemed he was very pleased to see her.

Gem came in quietly. She knew that she would have to go and let Keya know that her friend was recovering. That was something she knew was needed at the moment. Keya had been extremely worried about her friend.

“Keya will be glad to know you're recovering, Keya. She asked me to let her know as soon as I could, and I will be back soon, but there are a few things I need to take care of for the moment.” She smiled at Rhyllae.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 pm

"Thank you, my queen," he whispered with a small, sad smile "and I might return one day, maybe with a family...for Auraka and Sahar are my only living family now, I will stay in contact this time."

Lai's big purple eyes peered up, jumping up onto the bed beside his brother and crowed gently at her, nuzzling his head against her side before turning and looking towards Kiiron at his entry.

Sahar nodded in approval as Kiiron lowered himself beside her, head bowed and unable to meet her eyes.

Slowly, she shuffled back and stood just outside the door after Gem left, listening in on the words he spoke.

Kiiron was silent for a moment, overwhelmed by the emotions. She was okay. She was alive.
    He breathed deeply, taking her scent all in at once and wished he could take away all her pain. Help her deal with this....horrible time she had to be in. He didn't understand half of what had happened, and Sahar hadn't told him much.

"How are you?" he asked softly, lifting his ocean blues to meet her soft gaze "are you okay?"

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 pm

She nodded, watching as Gem moved out of the room quietly. Clearly there was much on the elven queen's plate at the moment. She knew that Keya would help Gem where she could, so that was something not to worry about at the moment. Kiiron though was another story entirely. She barely knew him, and yet, she knew there was something about him that did attract her.

She looked at him, thinking for a few moments, knowing that he was waiting for her answer, but there were a few things she had to get into her own damn mind. “Give me some time, and I'll be back to normal.” She smiled at him, though it was more of a weak grimace. “I'll recover though the memories I won't like having all the time.” She sighed.

Her mother had much to answer for, and she knew that when she could fight herself, she would see to it that she did pay. She did not want her mother killed, but at this rate, it could easily go that way, and she knew that.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Kiiron large but gentle hand reached out, tucking a loose strand behind her ear and turned slightly, looking down at her, eyes locked, before jerking away.
    He didn't want to push her into anything, especially after what she had just been though.

Eyes downcast once more, he looked anywhere but at her. But the attraction, the mere want to see her fragile features quickly overruled, forcing him to meet her gaze once more with a small smile.
    "Time is the worlds greatest healer," he said gently, sighing softly "and so is love..."

He left it at that.

Sahar giggled slightly at his words, the attraction and bond between the two so very clear. well, to everyone but Rhyllae it seemed.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

She sighed, knowing that she at least would not be a bother when it came to resting in bed. She was tired. “Why do you keep getting so guilty looking?” She smiled at him. There were some things she would never understand, and she knew it. He was something that she would try to figure out, but things were a complete and utter fail now. She blushed at the thought.

"I know both of those help, though Manora wil never get any love from me, despite being my biological mother."

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:41 pm

"I should be able to protect you!" he said quickly, eyes widening at his own words before his gaze dropped once more.
    "I should be able to keep you safe," he said, softer this time and peered up at her, his ocean blue orbs showing the rarely reflected emotions.

Oh, how he adored this woman. How he wanted to claim her as his, never let her be taken away from him again.
    "I will be here as well," he promised in a whisper.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 pm

She blinked at his outburst. “What?”
    She blinked again, remembering the stories she's heard of a particular band of elves of late. “Oh.”
    She was stunned. “You're one of the Taror elves, aren't you?”
    It would explain a lot. Especially why now all of a sudden, she could tell there was a connection between them. She was to be honest completely stunned.
    “Aren't you leaving with the rest of the elves though?” As far as she was aware, he would be.
    “What am I to you?”

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Kiiron blinked at her words, looking away slightly and nodded.
    "Yes..." he whispered "I am an elf, from Taror heritage."

Searching her face, he wondered of what to say. So many things came to mind, so many things he would tell her.
    "Everything," he said simply "you are my everything."

Knowing that he had to extend on the topic, he shuffled his weight and knelt closer to her beside.
    "You, Rhyllae-Ash," he caressed her name like a song "are my everything, you are my true mate...my true soul. Without you in my life, their is nothing worth living."

He hesitated, letting go of her hands which he had clasped and felt a string of terror go though him.
    "But, if you do not want me...I will leave now, never to see you again," he whispered, both hurt and hope filling his tone. He would follow his wishes, no matter how hard it might be.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

“From the stories I have heard, I know what you're talking about, they seem to have been true though most scorned them as false.” Rhyllae smiled at him. “I do not want you to go away. I think we get on well enough already. If we did not, I would have told you to leave and never come back, but no, I would not tell you to do that.”

She yawned though. “For now I need to sleep though, alright? We can talk a bit more tomorrow.” She sighed, this was going to take a while for her to recover from. Her strength would be first to come back, the other injuries would take time. She was glad though that her bow arm, which she would use with a sword, was the least hurt.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm

His heart lept at her words, glad to hear her say them. He had a chance, she accepted him and now she was all his! He could be himself, get her to fall in love with him as he was already head over heels for her.

Then a thought hit him. She wouldn't. Not when she found out what he changed into. He thanked his lucky stars that she hadn't asked that yet.

"Of course, mi bella," he cooed, moving to the chair beside her and settled himself softly. She wasn't leaving his sight again.

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am

She was tired, but she knew there was another question she was going to have to ask eventually. What creature was he? She was not sure how she would react if he was the one creature she actually feared. It was something that bothered her as she slept that night. Things seemed to be a little odd for her, and they had certainly be eventful.
    That night she moved a lot in her sleep, due to not being able to get any peace. The nightmares from the last few days were more than enough to keep her awake most of the night. It was something that she really was not enjoying at all. She could only hope that she would not have to put up with them all the time.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am

He watched her sleep, not bothering to close his own eyes. He had been in his forced sleep for long enough, and he couldn't bare to take his gaze from her beautiful self.
    But she tossed and turned, moaning and muttering in her sleep. He wished to comfort her, but she needed to sleep. He promised himself if it got any worse, he would awake her.

But as the sun started rising above the sky, she tossed and twisted more, his large gentle hands went and brushed her forehead.
    "Rhyllea," he murmured "Rhy, love....wake up."

He cradled her cheek to his hand, gently trying to get her to awake.
    "You're safe...wake up, you're safe dear."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am

She grimaced, knowing that this was not something that was easy to wake up from. When she did though, she knew her cheeks were bright red, she was certainly embarrassed. Though she had not slept that well, she knew that her body had still recovered all the energy it had lost, and her injuries were healing quickly enough for her. She had never been as fast a healer as an elf, but it was still accelerated by the elven side to her.
    She stared up at him for a moment, noticing that he had not moved since they had spoken last night. The last of her nightmares was the one that plagued her most, and she realized with a bit of a shock that he might just be what she had dreamed. It had been a bad dream, but she hoped that was all it was going to be. 
    "Thank you." She simply laid there for a few minutes. "What animal are you?" She hoped that the creature was not what she had thought it was. She had recognised the snow leopard from the forest as the one she'd been moments before she'd been taken. "Are you a... snow leopard?"

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am

His gaze immediately lowered at the mention of a snow leopard, casting his eyes down with sadness.
    "Yes," he whispered, unable to lie to her "I am..."

He looked up at her, worried that she would now push him away "but please know, I will never, ever hurt you! I would rather jump off the tallest tower for this castle before hurting you..."

He clutched her hands gently, tenderly as he begged for her to understand.
    "My leopard loves you as much as I do, he sees you as his true mate and will never harm you," he whispered "please...understand what I am saying."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am

She sighed, looking at him. What was she meant to do at the moment? “You did cause me to faint before, remember?” In a way she was glad it had only been a fainting spell, nothing more. It could have been worse and she knew it. "Was that you I ran away from, in the forest?" She was confused. How could she run away from one that time, but the second time she'd fainted. It did not add up for her at the moment.

It almost seemed like her world had spun upside down and that was something that surprised her to be honest. She had always lived in a world where people did not change into animals, where the things that had happened to her in the last week had not existed. She would have thought she was mad, but she knew everything had been real, and it seemed that Keya had accepted the elves who could change form for who and what they were.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 am

Kiiron's eyes widened, instantly feeling bad.
    "I am so sorry, mi bella," he murmuered softly, thumb gently rubbing the back of her hand "but I had to save you, my leopard knew how and is much stronger then me, espically when you are involved."

He paused before nodding once more.
    "Yes Rhyllea, that was me...I smelt you, odd as it sounds, from further down the path. Never have I smelt something, nor had something called to me so...I was curious, but wasn't paying attention. You weren't meant to see me..."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am

She blinked again. Things were certainly more difficult than she thought when it came to him. He smelt her? What an odd thought to have in her head, and for once she was glad that Keya did not mind read on her at least. Others she did, but not her best friend.

“At least the first time I had the strength to get away from you. I've always been afraid of snow leopards, you know.” it was true. “Every since I was ten years old.”

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm

"I know, my sweet," he murmured "and I am so sorry that I am the animal that haunts your dreams...but I cannot change what I am, no matter how much I may wish."

He fell silent for a moment, bowing his head and pulling away slightly from her bedside.
    "I will understand if you want me to go now," he whispered "I have no wish to harm or scare you."

Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 pm

“I do not think that will be needed, Kiiron.” She smiled at him though she knew she was going to need some time to get used to the idea. “Perhaps I can learn to like them, though it will take a while.” There were many things it seemed that she had never known about the others around her.

She smiled, managing to sit up in the bed she was in, despite the tight warm sheets. Her strength was back, it seemed.

Queen Keya Ava Marcos
    Rhyllae-Ash Slenderbow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:32 am