Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Alone once more [ESS]

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Alone once more [ESS] Empty Alone once more [ESS]

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm

It was a hard time that she was going through at the moment. Both her and Gaelira had lost their mates, and this had caused a bit of trouble amongst the elves. Auraka had been their leader, though not a king, that was a term only used by the humans. The elves were matriachal, so it was not the right term for the male leader of their people.

No, the correct term for that was Prince Consort, and now Auraka was gone which had caused a fair bit of trouble. Now though, she was fighting with Drannor, and that was something that she really found a challenge. Both of them seemed to dance, they were able to anticipate each other's moves before they did them.

Mind reading and foresight... that was something hard to beat. Eventually though, Drannor found his sword hitting the ground before hers.

"Good fight," he said, smiling at me. "You're stronger than I remember you being."

"Same to you," Gem replied, sheathing Corellon. She had to be strong if they were going to win the war. Gaelira chuckled at her thoughts.

Indeed.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Alone once more [ESS] Empty Re: Alone once more [ESS]

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 am

Glenawing

Glenawing grinned and looked at Gem and Drannor, he raised an eyebrow "That seemed like childs play to me Gem I thought as our leader you would have progressed a bit more since our childhood." he also was happy that Auraka had gone he never liked him. He drew his blade, "Gem come and take me on let's see if I can still defeat you as easily as before." he rolled his neck and cracked his back and got in a firm stance and waited for Gem to attack knowing she would.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 am

“I'm not interested in fighting you, Glenawing. Ones enough for now.”
    She knew there had been a lot of rivalry between Glen and Auraka, and she knew he was not phased by Auraka being killed off in one of the raids.
    It had been a big blow for most of them, only Glenawing had not been affected by the loss of her mate.
    She knew though why that was.
    Sighing, she headed away from the sparring fields.

“Best not mention Auraka around her, Glen,” Drannor rold him when she was gone.
    “Losing him has affected her seriously, you know. She loved him, he was her mate.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 am

Glenawing

He looked at Drannor, "It was his stupidity that led to his fall and his arrogance." he paused, "She'll get over it those memories will fade in time." he rolled his shoulders, "I don't see what was so great about him and why the people mourn, a new leader will come soon and he will be forgotten." his face formed a frown and walked towards a elf alone not sparring and went to spar him.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 pm

"You forget Gem barely got out of that raid, as did I." Drannor sighed, turning away and leaving, knowing that he was needed by the other Hawkblades. Sahar had been out with him, as had their kids, it had been their first raid.. he was the only survivor there.

Until Gem had managed to move on though, he would remain in Anthatal. Then he too would be gone, back to Taror, only to be seen again when the call for all the cities to join forces in one huge attack on the humans came.

He knew that fate was coming for all of them, and they would have to pick sides eventually. He knew that he would stand beside Gem, though it was a hard fight coming.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Glenawing

Glenawing, "well you two were just smarter than him now weren't you." he disarmed the elf with ease and sheathed his blade, " he turned to Gem and sighed.

(no muse)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

“We knew what we were getting into, Glenawing. How dare you insult him around me.” Gem was furious that he thought Auraka was not as smart as her. “He died fighting so we could escape.” In other words, he’d sacrificed everything so we would all still have a leader. Something I would never forget. Glen did not know that at all.

“Just back off a bit okay, Glen? Now’s not the time to talk that way. You weren’t out there, and we all lost someone. I lost Sahar and my kids you know while we were in that raid.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Glenawing

"If you know then you should have planned better I've gone on raids and always returned, and if he couldn't fight off a few humans that's a bit sad don't you think?" he stared at Gem, "It's easier to have lost someone in death then to lose someone when you and them are alive Gem, I warned you all to be more careful on that raid but you failed to listen and those were the consequences, Drannor I feel for you and Sahar and your childeren should have lived."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 am

Drannor sighed. "Just stop, Glen. Some of the people we were against turned out to be my kind as well. The humans he could deal with, just not one of my kind." Clearly he was embarrassed that there were a few like him amongst the human traitor's ranks.

Gem moved away, heading away towards her home. She could not stand it anymore. There was nothing right now that made her want to stay there. She had had enough of Glenawing talking about her mate the way he had been.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 am

Glenawing

He sighed and walked away to his home annoyed and angry.

(I have no muse like can we skip ahead or something)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am