Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

.: Weddings:.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

.: Weddings:. Empty .: Weddings:.

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 pm

She knew that people were still getting used to having her here amongst the walls. However it was something that she was learning to stay in control of. Though there had been a few riots against her, with Kiiron and Keya there to help her, those had been ended rather easily. No one dared to cause trouble around the Queen.
    She smiled though as she moved about in her room in the rather ugly keep in the town. If she knew one thing, this whole city was going to be rebuilt, and it would become the city it had been once in the days long past by.
    Rhyllae was... happy. As was Onyx as well. She hoped that Kiiron would be as well, after all his plan had brought them here now.

Gem chuckled as she woke up once more, knowing this was going to be an interesting day. If there was something she knew, it was that today would be interesting. She knew not much of the things that went on for the humans when they got married, but from what she had learnt from Keya, things were run much the same as they were for elves.
    She looked over at the bed and smiled. Auraka was still snoring. Quietly she moved into the wash room and freshened herself up in there before going and sitting on one of the couches in the room. Though this city made her tense, it was for good reason. Once she had been tortured here, and it was a hard place for her to be at the moment.
    She did not like Ciarbera one bit from that time. She smiled though as she saw the children sleeping as well. It seemed everyone was accounted for.

Drannor smiled as he saw Sahar asleep, knowing she would not be for much longer. This was a big day for all of them. The twins were also asleep, but they couldn't for much longer. It was an early ceremony. If there was one thing that tugged at his heart, it was seeing Onyx and the other dragons. He still had not gotten past that day when Neldor was taken from him, and it was three months ago.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

.: Weddings:. Empty Re: .: Weddings:.

Post  Kanchana Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Three months had past, three whole months gone and it still felt like yesterday that his bonded Lai had been taken from him. Yet he couldn't be the bitter man he sometimes wanted to be, and lock himself away for days at a time to keep away from the happier and going on world.
    But, today was a day he was putting that behind him. Today was the day he was finally marrying his true mate and love, Rhyllae was the only thing that kept his world spinning.
    He smiled at the thought, hand running though his longish locks as he readied himself for the day ahead.

Sahar stirred as Drannor got up from the bed, even in her sleep aware that he was no longer by her side.
    "Drannor," she whispered, blinking sleepily and stared over up at him with a yawn "do we have to get up...?"
    She still wasn't the same woman she had been since her kidnapping and since her half human son had been stolen. He may not of been a choice of her's, but he had still been her son. Without him...life was made just a little bit harder. Not to metion Cyara's depression as well as Drannor's at the loss of Neldor.
    "Come back to bed..." she whispered, closing her eyes again but didn't sleep, knowing that did indeed have to get up.

Auraka woke, fresh and alert and a smile playing at his lips. Life was good, life was whole. Gem was by his side and his triplet children were healthy, Glen was gone as well. Three months and he had finally disappeared. Life was turning up for the lot of him.
    Scrambling from the soft, human style mattress, he rolled out of the bed and approached Gem from behind, arms wrapping tightly around her waist and kissed the side of her head.
    "Good morning love," he grinned.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 pm

She grimaced, wondering whether Kiiron was happy at the moment. She hated being away from him, but she knew it was needed. He was not allowed to see her until later on. It was something that she thought was rediculous, but there was nothing she could do or say to change that.
    The whole family was here, alll her siblings as well as grandparents. Not to mention the few neices she had already.
    It was going to be a busy day, there were a lot of people for Kiiron to meet today. She was amused though that all her half siblings parents were here, as well as the dreaded Manora. If anything annoyed her more than anything else, it was her mother's presence.

He sighed as he sat there, wishing that there was some way to turn back the clock so that he could have saved his dragon. There would only ever be one, and he knew that losing Neldor was the worst thing that had ever happened. Losing Soora had been hard, but it was nothing to the hole that was in his mind at the moment.
    He knew though that the only way that would have been possible was if he was the one that died, and he knew it could have happened. Neldor had got in the way though and well, what could he do about it? It was his fault that Neldor was gone and he knew it. He'd been too weak to defend himself for one moment in the fighting against Glenawing. And Neldor had sensed that and tried to protect him.
    The dragon had defended him, but it had cost him his life. That was something Drannor would never going to be able to forgive himself, and that showed on his face every time he woke up. Another dragonless day. They were getting harder and his enclave was getting harder to keep the leader of. He knew the things that were said about him, and he worried now what was happening while he was not even in Felarathael.
    He looked up though at the words Sahar spoke and sighed. He had to get up and face the day as though nothing was wrong, but inside he knew that something was different to him. He was not as much of a thorough thinker these days. She knew that his leadership over their island was crumbling, soon they would not be in power anymore.
    He moved over and laid down beside her. “Morning,” he said softly, leaning over to give her a gentle kiss.

She smiled as he hugged her. “Good morning,” she said, smiling at him. “You know, from what I can tell, other than Keya, we're the only ones who are happy. Rhyllae's concerned about Kiiron, and Drannor's thinking things that I'm shocked at him for thinking.”
    She smiled though, turning around to kiss him gently. The last older member of her family was getting married today, so she hoped that Drannor would try and keep it together. “I'm worried about him, but at the moment, Sahar seems to have things under control, though they are going to go home to a hostile weyr.”
    She grimaced at the thought. “It seems that his weyr have decided he is no longer fit to lead them, even though that goes against my rules.” She smiled though, kissing him again. “I'll figure that out later though.”

OOC: poor Drannor, he blames himself and what I wrote in that post about Neldor dying is true, Drannor was nearly killed.
    Wow 575 words.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Sahar heard his sigh and peered up though her long lashes, sighing softly herself at the distant look in her eyes and knew what he was thinking about. It had been his fault, he had always muttered in his sleep. Never to her face, she knew that he tried to hide everything from her, but in his sleep alongside the nightmares that came..he was alone, he was broken hearted and he was slowly losing his mind it seemed.
    Softly, she returned his gentle kiss and wrapped her thin arms around his body, clutching him to her. Why couldn't they simply get a break?
    "Morning Love," she whispered, head resting against his muscled chest with a comfortable sigh "can we just stay here today?"

Auraka's smile lessened slightly as he nodded seriously in reply, a sigh on his lips as he kissed her hair.
    "I know love...but there isn't anything we can do about it," he whispered, blinking at the shocked mention of Drannor.
    "What is he doing?" he questioned, worried not only for his brother in law but his sister as well. Without one, it seemed the other didn't even exist.
    "He won't do anything stupid will he?" he queried "and yes, work is for when we return...not today. Today is a happy day."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

He sighed as he rested his head above hers for a few moments. He knew that he had to get away from the past, but it was something he could not do. Now though, having known that Lindan Marcos lost his original dragon, he wondered if this was how the human had thought. For one who had thought so much against the human, was he actually feeling sympathy for the fallen king? He couldn't be, could he?
    “Sadly not. Your brother is getting married,” he reminded her. “Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.” He knew he had said it a few times, but he had never really managed to cope.

She sighed as she heard his questions, then she concentrated for a few moments. “I am concerned about Drannor, really I am. He's never really thinking straight at the moment, and I fear that this was the way Lindan Marcos was when he lost his original dragon, which was not Rhothilion. I can only hope Drannor does not stray down that path, I'd never fight him.”
    Gem sighed. “We can worry about him later though.

Rhyllae sighed as she slipped into the long silver dress that Keya of all people had helped to get made and ready for today. It was a day when they were going to have to lie. About Kiiron's true identity. Only to fool her mother? At least it was worth the effort.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Sahar smiled slightly, but knew he was lying to her. He wasn't fine. He was missing...her Drannor had changed into a different man. This new Drannor even scared her on occasions.
    "I guess," she nodded slowly, pulling herself out of bed and wrapped a gown around her shoulders "we better get ready, then dress the kids."

"Me to love," he whispered, holding her tightly to his front and kissed the top of her head once more "not only for him..but Sahar as well. None of them, not even the kids are the same. Since the loss of Lydir....well, Sahar's all but lost it though she tries to hide it..and Drannor's a mess. I just don't know what we can do for them love...I honestly don't think there is anything we can do but try and be there for him..Surely you can speak to the council?"

Kiiron muttered the words to hide his elven appearance, knowing her awful mother was going to be there. Standing tall, his looming frame filled the wide glass mirror and he sighed softly, brushing off the imaginary dust of his jacket and moved towards the door. He had to get there soon, he had to see her soon or else he might break. Since the battle, the loss of his dragon had been forcing him to act more and more possessive of his mate. She was all he had left, and he planned on keeping her for a very long time to come. Despite the years he would outlive her. Humans, even half humans, never lived as long as a pure-blooded elf. But he didn't plan on outliving her long.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Drannor nodded, getting up once more. It would not take him long to get ready. He knew what he had to wear and what not else. A few moments later he was dressed and though there was sorrow in his head at the moment he was really trying to be happy for what was happening today. “When are you going to tell her?” he asked, referring to the fact that she was Rhyllae's aunt.

She sighed as he hugged her. “I will do what I can when it comes to that council, though I know that I may not be able to sway them.” She grimaced. “Right now, I know one thing. How he is feeling at the moment is how Lindan Marcos likely felt all those years ago when his real dragon died. I only hope my cousin does not turn down that path.”
    She could never go against Drannor, it was something that could not be done, nor would she allow it.

Onyx sneezed as he saw his rider. She looked beautiful, her hair was back in a neat bun and resting her head was what seemed to be a small tiara hair clip. Her body was sheathed in a beautiful white dress, which seemed to flow on her body with every movement she made. It had been a long night for her, but he knew it was needed. Soon though all of the family were there, and though most seemed too stunned to see him, they were happy for Rhyllae.
    Shortly after, they all started to move towards the cathedral. They would be the last to get there.

Keya chuckled as she slipped into the flowing blue gown that she had had crafted for today. It was a beaded top as well. Her hair had been straightened with magic and was curly at the base. She smiled though, knowing it was perfect. Grinning to herself, she headed out of the room, down the castle steps to the waiting carriage.
    She would be there just before Rhyllae, and they would go in one after the other. There were over fifty people there today, including most of her gaurds.

Rhyllae - http://www.niceweddingdresses.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/simple-wedding-dresses1-769x1024.jpg
    Keya - http://www.edresst.com/images/s/Beaded-Neckline-with-Sheath-Floor-length-Skirt-2011-Blue-Evening-Dresses-E-0337.jpg
    Gem - http://www.bridalpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Vintage-Evening-Gowns.jpg
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"Tonight," she said softly, hoping that Rhyllae would be happy to be related to her, a fact she had just figured out by surprise a few days ago. At least she had family now, other then Auraka, Drannor and her kids she didn't have much. And she had only just met then in the past 10 years or so.
    Hugging him tightly, she slowly pulled away and dressed herself in her newly made green number.

Auraka nodded sadly in understanding "I know, I just wish there was something more we could do...there has to be something."
    He growled softly at the hopelessness he felt for his sister and her family. At the mention of Drannor turning down the same path as Lindan Marcos, he stiffened as it was still a sore topic due to everything that man had put Gem though.
    "I won't allow it, nor will Sahar or you...he is a better man then Marcos ever was, he loves my sister and will not do that to her....."
    I hope...he added mentally with a sigh.
    "Now smile, this is a happy day. Kiiron and Rhyllae are getting married."

Edmund followed her silently, just as a guard was meant to and sighed softly at how beautiful she appeared. She was everything he had always dreamed about, and to be her guard he was honoured. She was perfect, and half the things she had been put though...she deserved much better.
    "My Queen," he said stepping up beside her in the carriage "are you ready to head to the wedding?"

Kiiron buttoned the last button on his white shirt, shrugging his black fitting jacket over his shoulders and felt slightly odd in his human appearence, wishing that he could be himself with Rhyllae. He could, at least when her mother wasn't around...
    Nervous yet excited, he pulled the door open and began the short walk down to the church were they would marry, hoping he wouldn't have to wait long.

Sahar's Dress: http://www.jessicasfashion.com/images/P/AS5542Ls.jpg
    Kasinda's Dress (She's 10-11 yeah?): http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/36410/BM_dress_final.jpg

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

“I'm sure she will, what with the only other elf aside from you and Kirron being such a pain,” Drannor chuckled. He smiled though as he got changed. For the first time he was going to something important and he did not have to be on duty. He would have been if asked of course, but Keya's men were the ones who were taking care of security at the moment.

“You can guess that if he dared, I would definitely step in before he goes bad. I won't risk him turning against me. I know why Lindan Marcos did though, and I am not about to let Drannor cop the same treatement as my parents gave the human.” She smiled.
    She knew though that black was not something she should be wearing so she was pleased when she figured out that it was not the dress she had planned. Instead there was something long and royal blue in colour. Pleased she slipped that on. To her surprise it left the silver dove on the back of her shoulder completely visible.
    Grinning she looked out the window. Their carriage was pulling up. “Time to go.”

She smiled as she saw Edmund. “I am,” she replied. This was something she was more than ready for at the moment. It was about time things had fallen through and she knew that all of them would be able to bear Manora for just one day. Finally she would be out of Rhyllae's way.

Rhyllae smiled as she finally got into one of the carriages. This was something she was pleased to be doing, she was rather fond of Kiiron now. And he knew it. Onyx chuckled, he would walk behind the carriage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm