Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

War Comes to The Elves ALL

eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

War Comes to The Elves ALL - Page 3 Empty Re: War Comes to The Elves ALL

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:25 am

Glenawing

Veer blinked to the palace of Gem and roared with rage and anger that his rider's mate had left him, he landed in the court yard and Glen jumped off of Veer and yelled, "Come Keya come! If you wish to come and kill me do so! Your a coward to tell me this, this news by a letter!" he looked around, "I told you once I would bring the heavens down for you, now I will bring hell to this earth and it will be because of you and it is you who is the reason for all the deaths today, let that stay on your concius." he looked around his blade drawn anger was clearly seen, he was eratic and would do anything. "I would have done anything for you and you simply leave me, why? Why did I trust you?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 am

"You started the war, Glenawing. None of this would have happened had you not. You should have known I would not fight by your side against my own family." Keya glared at him. "I told you, I do not want to see you again. I might have loved you once, but I do not any more."

She looked at Gem. Gem who had already drawn her sword. "As I said before back in your weyr, I will fight you, Glen," Gem added. She stepped forwards completely healed and ready for the fight. ALl her armour was on her, though she had had to mend it in places.

Gaelira growled, stepping forwards as well. "As will I."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

Auraka sprinted as fast as he could, having finally gotten away from his 'distraction' to keep him safe.
    "No!" he yelled, sliding to a stop beside Gem and Rasjar not far behind him "you will not Gem."

He looked at her with all the tender love and worry he could hold and shook out his dark growing hair.
    "Gem..please..." he whispered, hand caressing her cheek "please don't do this."

He would rather die then see her hurt. He would rather die....His head snapped up at the thought, widening at his thought.
    Could he kill himself and end all this fuss? Would that make a difference?
    "Gem no," he tried a final time, knowing what would come if she didn't.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:56 am

SHe growled as she saw Auraka coming out. She sighed as she looked at him. "No. This is between Glen and me now. You dying won't end this, I can tell." The look on Glenawing's face told her that was true. There was nothing that was going to stop him now, except death.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 am

Glenawing

He looked at Auraka laughing, "And here comes might Auraka to the rescue!" he looked at him puzzled, "You really think you'll stop me? Well if you die by my blade it will be an honor for you Auraka."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 am

"NO. You're not killing any one else, Glenawing. Either fight me, or go home," Gem growled. Gaelira moved so that she was in between her and Auraka, blocking the others from Gem. She too was glaring at them.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 am

"Shut up Glen," he growled, turning his attention back to his wife, but always kept an eye on the traitor just encase.
    "Please Gem," he pleaded softly, knowing the others could hear but not caring.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am

She sighed. "No, I won't lose you, Auraka." She sighed, hand shifting to draw the long white blade she had. "Once I would have had you as my king, Glenawing, but I'm glad I never chose you for that now."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 am

Silver Mythic

I was sick and tired of all the fighting when would it stop was what i wanted to know. I hated the sight of so many dead but at lest we had stayed out of the fighting. I touched my bronze coloured dragon and with a sigh said "we shall stop this but you must live on Broz for i know you love Rhothilion and you need a chance to be with him again". I got on her back but left my snake behind. As we flew i saw sonething going below.

We landed just behind Glenawing i knew that as Broz was a dawn dragon they would think i had come to help him but by the way my face looked soon none would think that "you Glenawing should have never ruled over us, i always disliked you from the day we meet and now you fight and try to get all dawn even though some of us are frinds with Gem to fight her" a great anger was in my deep voice as i spoke to the wrothless fool who had tried to turn us all agansted Gem.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Glenawing

He turned around and looked at the bronz angel, "Does it seem that I give a damn?" he turned back around and leaped over Gaelira and face Auraka, his hand moved to his throat and held him by it. "Gem do you know what it feels like to loose everything? The one you love?" he looked at Auraka, "I'm glad I'm not the King of the elves well at least not yet, you choose him fine I'm over it but I blame him for this war, had he naught insulted me I would have remained content."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 pm

“Since when has he chosen to insult you? And I seem to notice that your blaming everyone but yourself here, when you were the one who started this. Not my side. There is a Dawn Dragon rider who could easily take the Dawn Dragon Enclave from you, so I would be careful just what you say.”

Needless to say, they were on her side, not his. She smiled though as a huge golden dragon landed, dwarving both Veer and Bronze Angel.

“That would be me and my rider,” Bizandra growled.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Glenawing

He laughed, "Oh no, I do blame my self, I blame my self for trusting all of you, only if I had known all of you would abondon me." he looked at Bizandria, "You are more then capable then leading the dawn dragons, but would you agree with all the descisions of your daughter? Would you agree that I have not been treated unjustly?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

“Treated unjustly? I think not, Glenawing. She has done what she can to show she trusts you, even if she did not choose you for a king. She did every thing she could, what you have done is tried to turn everyone against her. Even in the Dawn Weyr, there is some confusion as to why all this fighting is needed once more,” Laura replied. “I do not choose sides, but right now, you are in the wrong, Glenawing.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 am

Glenawing

He looked at Bizandria, "Yes you would be a better leader, but I have been treated improperly, been mocked by our wonderful king here." he released Auraka looking at him angerly, "I have always been underestimated by all of you, I have lost the people I love to others." he looked to Keya and Gem. "If you did not choose sides you would hnot have participated in the battle."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:00 am

Silver Mythic

I watched what went on then stroked my dragons chest clears words from my mind entered hers and i felt her sigh under my hand. Looking at my Bronze Angel i smiled then i let my anger for Glenawing show again i bowed my head both Gems's mother and her dragon, i decided though that i shall not be under another rule but Gems herself. i did not want anything like that to hapen once again, even though i trusted that Laura would not go agasnted Gem. I shoke my head trying to clear it but the memories poured into my head of an older girl that i had known many years ago. I shoke head again not reloiseing i was on my knees.

Bronze Angel

I watched what was happening then i looked at my rider i hated it when her dreams were filled with these memories and pain, I watchnthen i reached out and grabbed her before she went down on her kneew then jumpped into the air and flew a little way off until she would snap out of these painfull memories. I did wonder why these came to her often in her sleep and now in day. All what i woundet most was why did this girl look partly the same as my rider. I hoped that the others would not care to much and i had grabbed her before they noticed as i had grabbed her just as she was about to fall to her knees. I knew though that if this flash back haddn't come she would have attcked Glenawing already.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

The aged rider sighed as she looked between Gem and Glenawing. "Zelphar and I never underestimated you, Glenawing, so I think you might wish to take that one back. What's this I hear about you saying insulting things about Auraka when he was believed to be dead? Do you not think that this might have led to this war? I know that my daughter would have talked to you peacefully enough, but instead you skipped that avenue, when it would have saved many lives."

The words showed that she meant no insults to anyone here at the moment. "I know only the few things I have learnt since managing to get away from where Lindan Marcos imprisoned me. So how can I choose a side here?"
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 am

Glenawing

"No not you two but your daughter and her king have, I asked for peace I gave her the chance to submit but she did not." he said calmly.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 am

The blue eyes stared at Glenawing, as did her mothers silver ones. Gem stared at Glenawing, clearly there were some things being made up at the moment. She knew there was no chance she would submit to him.
    “Glenawing, none of this would have happened if you had not thought that I did try to come up a way for there to be peace once more. I was not the one who made the Moon Dragons choose not to fall under your banner, they made that choice themselves. I was merely the messenger there.”
    Her mother sighed. “Glen, come back to your island. We can talk there about things. I might be able to come up witha solution then, but i cannot think here where too many have died. Let the other islands have their peace, would you? There is no need for all this war.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

Glenawing

He smirked, "Then blame them for this I would have been content but no," he paused and looked at Keya, "Plus Gem your not the only reason I wish to fight." he looked at Laura, "The time of Peace has gone and shall not return."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 am

“Not while I stand!” It was not Gem or Keya who spoke this time, but Laura herself. Bizandra growled, moving in behind her Rider. “The Dawn Dragons will be mine, not yours Glenawing. Once I was friends with your mother, and I cannot believe you have turned out like this. Arwen and I always have been friends, but if one tries to attack my family, well, I have no choice but to strike back at them.”

“Better run, hatchling,” Bizandra snarled. “Before we start hunting for you.”

Before anyone could do anything else though Keya smiled, as a huge shadow fell over them. Down dove a green dragon, from the very sight of him Gem almost thought it was Bjart. Until the Dusk dragon got closer and landed. No, the dragon was slightly paler than Bjart had been. But down slipped another rider, and this time, it was Zelphar himself!
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

Glenawing

He looked at Gem, Laura and then Zephar, "Really? Is this now a little family thing?" he frowned and rolled his eyes, "My fight is with neither of you, only Gem and the pitiful king." he pointed his blade at Gem, "You still haven't learned how to fight your own battles Gem."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 am

Gem's eyes narrowed. "I think I know how to deal with my own battles thank you, Glenawing." Clearly she was not impressed about this. "I don't need my parents help, Glenawing!"

It was pretty clear that she had no idea how she was going to deal with this. "I have tried to talk sense into you. I have tried to come up with another way to stop the fighting. You are the one who wants to fight now, not Auraka nor I."

Gaelira snarled from behind her.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 am

Glenawing

He looked at the white Dragon calmly and then back to Gem, "Then so be it." he lunged at her, he would toy around with her in the begining. HE slashed at her chest plate.

(Post as Keya to if you can)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 am

She glared at him only for a second before her sword came free from her own sheath. The two met easily, and though she was tired from the fighting the previous day she knew she had enough energy to do what she had to. There was no chance that she was going to allow Glenawing to gain control of all her men. No, she knew what she had to do there, and she would if it was needed.

"You might beat me if your lucky but not everyone would follow your lead, Glenawing. Those who are still loyal to me won't stand for this. You'll lose most of our people if you beat me."

Even as she spoke, three other elves came out, though they stopped near Keya. It was clear that they were Gem's children, and Auraka's. Keya only stopped them because she knew that their mother was busy. The tall half elven woman shook her head, knowing that if Gem needed it, those who were still allied to her could come back to Nuban for the time beind, until Glenawing died. She would at least allow that.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:14 am

Glenawing

He thought of what he could say yet he choose to remain quite toying with her he lazily slashed at her arms knowing she would block, she would tire eventually, he continued to slash and strike as a eagle would grab a salmon, he flurred his blade and laughed, "This is too easy." he looked to Keya, "Don't worry your Lands will not be safe either Keya they soon will fall under my regime."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am