Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

War Comes to The Elves ALL

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

War Comes to The Elves ALL Empty War Comes to The Elves ALL

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

The dragons were growling as they knew the war was coming for them. Gem herself was busy getting on her own protective armour, she'd already gotten all Gaelira's white armour onto her. There was much to be done at the moment.

Though as a single golden dragon crested over the horizon, Gaelira launched herself into the air, growling angrily at the dragon. She came back a moment later, as the dragon appeared to be one younger than her as well as one more ancient than she herself.

“Someone we thought was dead comes, as does my sister,” she chuckled, looking at Gem. “As does Keya. She's nearly here.” This was something that she was quite amused at for the moment. It seemed the Sun Dragon knew who was coming.

Gem nodded, then she headed for the gates, reaching them as a huge behemoth of golden scales landed. A dragon not seen since before Keya's father fell at last.

“Laura? Bizandra?” she asked in astonishment.

Both the tall elf who was an older version of herself and the golden dragon smiled at her. Then Laura laughed as she got down from her dragon. Unbeknown to her, Gem was not the only one staring at her. Gem realised this and turned to stare at someone behind Keya.

“Father?” Zelphar laughed as well. Then Bizandra glanced back and crooned. Clearly something was wrong. Gem's eyes scanned the air and the ground behind Keya, very few of whom she knew, though she recognised the Centaurs. “Where's Bjart?”

For her father's green dragon was no where to be seen. Laura had moved though away from her over to her father.

“He is gone,” Zelphar replied, confirming everyone's thoughts who knew not that his dragon was gone. “Rhothilion killed him, though it seems he did not have the heart to kill Bizandra. I am glad of that.”

“Come on, get inside the walls. When the fighting's over, we'll talk about this,” Gem replied, spotting the rising dust that was Glenawing's men. Her eyes narrowed at the very sight of it. They had about an hour before they got there.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

War Comes to The Elves ALL Empty Re: War Comes to The Elves ALL

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Auraka stood beside his mate, long hair billowing around his young face as he stared at the rising sun and sighed, knowing that the war was fast approaching. Many would loose something today, he only hoped that it wasn't Gem. Not that he or Gaelira would allow that to happen.

As an approaching golden dragon filled sky, his hands tightened on his helm and he shifted worriedly to Gem's side. To say he was shocked when her mother and father appeared, was nothing.
    "Zelphar? Laura?" he whispered, running a hand though his brown locks and allowed his gaze to flicker from one to the other "but..but you're dead?"
    He shook his head, wrapping an arm around Gem's waist and broke into a grin.
    "But it's a bloody good thing you aren't," he grinned, but it lessened when he remembered he was speaking to, so he cleared his throat and smiled somewhat sheepishly.
    "It's good to see you back and healthy," he said and smiled sadly at Zelphar.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 pm

“Though not completely when it comes to me, Auraka.” Zelphar sighed. He knew that there were some things you could not replace. Bjart had been one of those things. Though helping by training Kiiron and Rhyllae, as well as Keya where he could improve her skills had helped a fair bit.

“It's good to see you as well, Auraka,” Laura said, smiling at him as she always had. “We already know what's going on, and believe me, a few of those Dawn Dragons will flee at the very sight of Bizandra.”

Gem grinned. “That's just what we're needing here. Though fight anyone you want, but Glen and Hycis I want to deal with personally.” It was clear she wanted to take them down herself, and no one was going to argue with her there, not even Auraka would dare.

This was personal for her.

Drannor appeared then. “Neldor's scouting ahead. They have about a thousand elves with them, as well as Minotaur and dragons. There is a Dusk Dragon as well. Hycis' dragon.”
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Silver Mythic

I knew that now i once i turned my back on the others and came here i was not going back to the Dawn dragon island until the war was over. I sighed sadly and picked up my bag and then warped my snake around my waist and got into Bronze Angel. I was sad but i would not fight a friend, I touched Bronz on the neck and order her to go back to the sun dragons island. I just hoped we were not hurt or killed in trying to get to Gem and the others.
    I sighed as we took off from the ground and i looked down and watched as we sped on to Fornumencoran. I hoped that Gem would remember my bronze dragon and stop us form being attacked.As we got closer i closed my eyes and waited to see what happen when we went to fly over and land were i thought our friends would be.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

Glenawing

He looked to the castle which stood, he was ready for battle he looked to his friend Suraj who was on his dragon next to Veer and smiled, "May the stars watch over you and may your blade stay sharp." Suraj nodded to Glen and looked foward. "I will return I wish to speak to Gem and Keya before the battle and offer them one chance to surrender." Veer stretched his neck, he had armor only on his head and his tail which had spikes the size of a longsword which easily wipe out ten men. Veer took two steps and leaped into the air and reached Gem's castle within a few moments. Veer landed in the court yard and Glen jumped off and waited for someone to approach him.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am

Gem was the first of them to notice him, and even she was glaring at him when she reached him. "If you think it is us who should surrender think again. I have done nothing, and there is no chance I'm going to just stand aside when you kill my husband. Nor will I ever step down to you. If you really want those things, you're going to have to kill me, because you won't get through to Auraka without Gaelira and I stopping you."

That was something that she was going to refuse no matter what he said. "At least Keya knows who she's fighting for, and I can tell you know she's on the right side of things, unlike you. Allying yourself with my sister? What were you thinking?"

Gaelira was growling as well.

"Fine way for you to repay me for all the years we've been freinds. I still had a lot of trust in you when I gave you that island."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 am

Glenawing

He looked at her glaring his anger raising, he looked at her "If you don't wish to surrender fine it shall be your demise now where is Keya?" his voice was cold and harsh.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 am

“Where she belongs, with my men. You already know she's made her choice, and believe me she's very unimpressed with you.” Gem sighed. “Just get out of here, Glenawing. Maybe you are the one who should surrender.” Turning, she headed back to where her own men were, knowing that this was going to cause a lot of pain when all this was over. There was no chance of this that she was going to back off.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 am

Glenawing

He stared at her angerly and turned around, he climbed onto Veer who flew back to his men. He landed next to Suraj and looked at him and said swiftly, "Unleash all hell apon them, let our chariots and Calvary flank them while the minataur's attack head on with the infantry, have the humans attack the left flank and distract them, keep a tight formation in the Air." and Veer bounded into the air once again with his riders behind him, to battle.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 am

They could all see the other group now, and Gem was surprised only for a second that so many had chosen to help Glen in this foolish thing. She could tell where Hycis was as well, the green dragon she had stood out amongst the various golden ones. Gaelira and herself were ready and poised well above the other dragons, somewhere they would be impossible to see at the moment.

A torrent of arrows arched up at the dawn dragons while at the same time, Gaelira and the other dragons dove, Gaelira hitting Veer. To think that he had once been a potential mate for her. It was not going to happen ever now.

Keya and Laura could be seen teaming up against Hycis and Terrador. Drannor though came towards Gem to help her, but there was no point as she waved him away.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 am

Glenawing

He snarled at Gem as Gaelira crashed into him, he drew his blade and began to duel Gem. He began to slash, parry, jab at her. Veer roared angrly and began to bite and claw at Gaelira. Glenawing was ready and poised to use magic against Gem. Suraj Began to race behind Drannor and attack him with his dragon.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Edmund was never far from his queen's side, his blade glinting in the rising sun and did his best to make sure that Keya had little to do, or at least very little chance to become injured.
    Kiiron was beside him, his task much the same but he instead had two targets to protect. Keya and his mate, Rhyllae, who was also a guard. He wouldn't live if he lost her, and his heart would surely break into a thousand pieces, a puzzle never to repair.

Auraka and Rasjar soared above the heads, the purple dragon swiftly ridding any threat before it came close to his rider. With snapping jaws, and knowing he was safe where he was, Auraka only had eyes for Gem, wishing he was able to be down there and help. But it was best he stayed put.

Sahar sat against the wall, Cyara's scaled hide resting beside her with worried eyes. Gem's children as well as her twins rested around her, but she didn't notice Taeron's sneaking attempts to escape, to busy watching over the three bubbly 5 year olds, glad they did not understand what was happening.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Drannor and Neldor wheeled backwards at the smaller Dawn Dragon and his rider. There was no chance that he was going to let them get the first attack. Fire spewed from Neldor's mouth as he attacked in a fury rarely seen before.
    “You're not going to win, boy,” Drannor growled.

Gem glared at Glenawing as she fought back with her own sword. This was madness to fight her own kin. Once she knew that she had liked spending time with Glenawing. She knew had that not changed when she met Auraka that this would not have happened. She would not have her life any different to how it was now though.
    Gaelira roared, dodging a few of the attacks before sending a torrent of ice, electricity, earth and fire at Veer. There was no avoiding such a deadly mix, and she was the only one that could do it in all the dragons alive. For she was the only one old enough. The other dragon types could only control one of those elements.

Hycis laughed as she fought against the two Dawn Dragon Riders against her. “About time we met, mother!” she hissed.
    “You are no daughter of mine,” Laura retorted as Terrador howled in pain as Bizandra gouged into his back with her tail. That sent him soaring towards the ground, and Keya was the one to land on her feet afterwards, drawing her sword once more.
    “About time you fell, Hycis,” she growled, striding forwards. She knew this was her part of the fighting. Bizandra and Terrador still grappled with each other.

Rhyllae sent arrow after arrow at the humans who were fighting against her, felling more than the others were when it came to speed. Even the Minotaur were unable to get close. It was clear she knew what she was doing at the moment.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

Glenawing

Veer roared in anger and bit into Gaelira's right shoulder and let out a flame burning her though cauterizing the wound, he then used his tail and gouged her in her hind leg and disenganged her, he flew over the battle field surveying it. He could pick out individual battles and looked up to see Suraj fighting Drannor, Veer flapped twice and crashed into Drannor's dragon and began attacking him relentlessly.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 am

Neldor dodge! Drannor called mentally and the dragon did, though only to end up being rammed into by Veer. The dragon snarled.

“I don't want to fight you Glenawing. We've been friends for too long. The only reason I'm here is because Gem is my cousin, I hope you know that,” Drannor spoke rather calmly as he healed his dragon. He'd seen Gaelira land so Gem could deal with her shoulder. She would not fight again.

He knew that Neldor, though a Dusk Dragon was out of his league against the two Dawn Dragons. There was no chance of them escaping from this. It was a knowledge that chilled him to the bone.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 am

Glenawing

"I understand that but I must defend my General and my close friend." Glenawing said calmly and told Veer to disengage and land near Gem. Veer locked his wings and landed near Gaelira, Glenawing looked at Gem and Gaelira, "I had no choice to do that needed you two be out of the battle." he looked up, "I'd rather have you two not hurt and live, all my forces know what even Hycis."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 am

"Someone I'm likely to kill if she comes near me," Gem replied, still she was not pleased with her sister, that much was clear. "I know you don't want me hurt, but I'm still not going to let you near Auraka. If you want him dead, I stand by what i said, you'll have to go through me."

She sighed though, looking at Gaelira, who had leapt back into the sky once more, moving to settle near Auraka. She was not looking forwards to any of this.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 am

Glenawing

He looked at her and sighed, "Do what you must Gem as I will do as I must." he looked to Veer and nodded who bounded towards Hycis and Keya, Glenawing looked at Hycis with anger and would step between them if he must if Keya's life was in danger.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

“Don't worry about me, Glen, Laura and I can handle Hycis well enough,” she called with her mind, knowing it was truth. She knew that Gem was standing near Auraka at the moment, knowing that there were some things that needed to be seen to at the moment. Gem's main concern was that Glen did not kill Auraka. She knew this.

“No!” Drannor's shout of pain echoed through the fighting. Neldor seemed to fall, and it was no dive that the blue dragon had done himself. This was something more than that it was clear enough. For even though they were coming towards the ground now, Neldor did not pull out of the fall at all.

They crashed into the ground and Drannor was thrown from his dragon onto the ground a fair distance from him. He at least was still alive, but Neldor he knew was not. Gaelira bellowed as did Bizandra when they saw Neldor crumpled on the ground, for to Gaelira he was the full brother who had always been there for her, for Bizandra, he was her only son.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am

Auraka's gaze settled on the huge white dragon shuffling towards him, and nodded a grim greeting before returning his attention to the blood bath before him.
    "What has he done," he whispered sadly, wishing there had been a way to get around this. There was, but he wasn't brave enough to offer it. His death could bring the end of this war, but Gaelira wouldn't allow that. Nor would Gem.
    He wondered if he could be brave enough. Could he end his own life to save hundreds of others...?

But before his train of thoughts could continue, his head snapped up at Drannor's wounded cry and watched, in slow motion, the limp decent of his bonded mate.
    "Neldor!" he cried, running to the edge of the platform and felt his heart break for Drannor. He could never loose Rasjar, and it seemed Drannor had just lost his dragon..

Cyara's head snapped up and with a mournful whimper, she scuttled towards the door.
    "What Cyara?" questioned a worried Sahar, have lost in her worried daze.
    "Neldor..." she whimpered simply, nodding her head before leaping out of the safety of the room and knew that they would be safe in here.

She dashed though the sky, her small form seeing like distant blur and landed beside Gaelira and Auraka.
    "Neldor?" she whispered, peering down over the edge and spotted his limp body with yet another wounded roar, jumped into the midst of battle with a bloodlust on her tongue. Who ever killed him wouldn't live much longer.

Kiiron fought hard, as always, but even the best of fighter's couldn't take on five odd people at once and not get injured. He danced the lethal dance as well as he could, but a few swords shredded his skin in reply.
    Blood dropped from his body, but not enough to stop him from keeping his Rhyllae safe from injury, and Keya.

Behind him, back to Kiiron's, fought Edmund in much the same fashion. They were the perfect team, somewhat odd due to the human and elven differences, but perfect all the same. One went down, and then another. They quickly cut down the numbers and were surrounded by a growing pile of bodies.

"Lai!" Kiiron finally cried, eyes wide with worry as the little dragon leapt into the midst, taking down several humans and pinning them to the ground.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

The Dusk Dragons will have to choose a new leader, if Drannor gives up his right to be their leader, Gaelira told Gem. They are already trying to figure out who would be the best replacement for him, and sadly not all of them are truthfully on our side.
    They wouldn't dare!
    Gem growled as she looked over at Auraka who was beside her. “And don't you dare do that either, Auraka!” She leapt down from the white dragon. Take Drannor to Sahar. I don't want him doing anything foolish now.
    As you wish.

The white dragon blinked to where Drannor was. “Drannor,” she said, nudging him gently. He was injured, there were many places his skin had been shredded by enemy swords while he and Neldor had fought. “Come, your part in this is over.”
    He looked up at her, and for the first time in a long time, there were tears running from his eyes. “Come with you and go where?” he asked. He was indeed a broken man.
    “To Sahar, she will be able to help you in some ways,” Gaelira said. “Gem does not want you fighting any more. It is too dangerous for you to be out here while you're recovering from losing Neldor, though both of our thoughts are with you at the moment.”
    Drannor sighed then carefully climbed up onto her saddle. He knew this was not the same as having Neldor below him, but he would manage.

The white dragon soared up into the air, diving for a second before blinking into the inner caves of the weyr. "Sahar?" she called.

Last edited by Erosaf on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am

Glenawing

He looked up and saw Drannor's dragon fall, he sighed, "Must death come to those closest?" he shook his head and continued to fight his way to Keya and Hycis.

(post as keya)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 am

She knew Glenawing was coming towards them, but she was not too concerned. Terrador had landed now, and she easily sent blow after blow towards Hycis. It seemed that she had learned a few things since their last fight, and this time, there was no mercy coming from her. More than one of the Minotaur was watching now, some of them aiming to attack Velatha, but Bizandra put an end to that with her own flames.

Hycis had already taken a few hard knocks, and by the time she had her cousin on her knees and disarmed, even Gem had managed to get over there with Gaelira.

“What's the matter girl, too afraid to take my life?” Hycis asked.

“It's not mine to take.” Keya looked towards Gem, who she knew was nearby now, and watching. “I'm not the one you've insulted more, Hycis.”

Gem blinked. The words were true, Hycis had insulted her a lot more than Keya. She looked where Glen was for a moment, before striding forwards, drawing her own sword this time.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 am

Glenawing
    He saw Gem striding toward him he kept his blade sheathed and walked towards Keya increasing his pace, he rolled his shoulders and looked at Gem, "Not now." and walked passed her simply.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 am

She did not even notice Glenawing though she had the words, she was looking at Hycis with utter disgust. “I think its time I did what I failed to do a long time ago,” she said, glaring at her sister. “I should have killed you back in Anthatal. I gave you a second chance only because I did not have the strength back. One of your riders killed Drannor's dragon, and you know it.”

“They did not. I told them only to attack two people here. You. And. Auraka. He got in the way!”

“Too bad for you.” Corellon rose in Gem's hand then lowered swiftly. Terrador roared as he felt his rider dying, but he knew that she had deserved it. He glanced at Gem though, knowing that even though an older dragon could break free from their rider, he was too young. She looked at him. “I'm sorry, Terrador.”

Terrador seemed to bow his head to her, he knew she had done the right thing, then he crumpled. He had least had known that this was something his rider deserved. It was only a pity that he had not been old enough to break free from her.

"Terrador will be remembered, but she will not." Keya's words broke her thoughts. "He deserves it."

"That he does," Gem replied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm