Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Unwanted Child

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Unwanted Child Empty Unwanted Child

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

She knew that the time for her unwanted child was coming for her now. She had grown very round, and she was pleased that Sahar and the others in Kiiron's family were not here at the moment, she did not want them to know about this child.

As soon as it was born, it would be taken to one of the orphanages and left there with the carers. She did not care which one, as long as there was no chance of the child ever meeting her. Onyx was as big as a horse now, but he was watching her closely these days. He knew the child was coming for his rider, and that it was not wanted.

She smiled though knowing that this would happen any time now. As it was, it was late morning, and she was still lying on her bed, not really wanting to move at the moment. Kiiron was out at the moment, training with the other Yellowjackets, though she had no doubt he would be up here in an instant if she needed him.

She gasped though as a searing pain came in her body, and she knew what that meant.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Unwanted Child Empty Re: Unwanted Child

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Lai rested his dark head beside his brother, keeping a close eye on his rider's mate as he had been told to do.
    He adored Rhyllae as much as Kiiron did, glad that his own brother was her bonded one.

At the sudden intake of breath, his head quickly snapped up and landed on Rhyllae's form, tilting it slightly as he sniffed the air, trying to find out what was wrong with her.
    Then he understood, so he called his rider.

Kiiron, come quickly...the baby, it comes...he called and shuffled his weight, knowing his job was done.

Kiiron froze at the words from his bonded, allowing the one he spared with to land a hit on his shoulder, but he barely felt it.
    "I must go..." he whispered, turning on his heel and sprinting towards her room with the lithe grace only an elf could possess.

He skidded to a halt outside her door, knocking on it lightly before entering with a worried face.
    "Lai called," he said, explaining quickly and knelt by her side "are you okay?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

She winced, knowing what had happened, and she knew that the dragons were aware of it already. Onyx and Lai were both watching her, she knew that Kiiron had asked them too, and even though she had told Lai not to do so, there was no argueing with him.

“Been better. But I guess you know what's going on, don't you?” She noticed the bruise forming on his shoulder but she said nothing. She managed to smile but she was out of breath.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 pm

"I do," he agreed gently, taking her hands and squeezed them gently "Lai called and I already felt it. I had a feeling about today, and they are rarely wrong."

He kissed her cheek as he knelt by her side and smiled sadly, knowing that they would not keep this child. He still cared for it, even though it wasn't from his own blood. He had watched it grow over the months in her stomach and felt a need to protect it, but he had never said something. It was her choice, he had nothing to say with it and he didn't want to make her feel bad.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

She knew that giving up the child was the hardest thing a mother could do, but all she would give it was a name. Right now she did not care that there was no healer, she knew what she was doing.

Though this was a painful thing to have to do, she stayed silent, knowing that once this was over with, it would be just a memory for her. This child would never be her heir, it was would not be legitimate when she was married to Kiiron, for it was not his.

Three agonising hours later, the baby was born. She knew as soon as she saw it that it was a little girl. “Only one gift will she ever have from me, and that is her name.” She looked at Kiiron, though she also was aware that Keya had turned up as well. “Ciyradyl Slenderbow.” She smiled at the baby for a few moments, before looking over at Keya.

Keya came over to her, knowing what she wanted. “Are you really sure about this?” She asked, looking down at the baby who looked nothing like her mother, save for the slightly pointed ears.

Rhyllae nodded. “Take her.” She passed her daughter to Keya. Keya sighed, taking the baby. “I don't want to know where she goes.”

Keya nodded, and then left the room. A few moments later they saw Velatha take to the skies with her rider and soar away form the city.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Kiiron sat by her side the whole time, murmuring comforting nothings and wished he could help stop the pain she was in. But not even magic could help the pain of childbirth, for it could harm the newborn child.

As she was born, his eyes laid upon the beautiful little girl and sighed softly, and watched in silence as Keya took the child away. He turned to Rhyllae and kissed her sweaty cheek.
    "Are you okay?" he whispered, eyes searching her beautiful face.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

She smiled at him, she was tired from the amount of exertion the baby had placed on her body. She was sweating profusely, but she knew it had been to get rid of what she did not want. "I'll be fine, I'm glad she got out alive. I did not want her to die, though I did not want her in the slightest."

Her breathing was deep and slow, as she worked to settle her body down once more. She smiled at him though. "I wouldn't have been able to keep her any way, people would have talked seeing as she looks like neither of us."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"I would of claimed her as my own," he said gently, knowing it to be the truth "looks do no matter, I look nothing like my parents or sister but yet we are still related."
    He smiled slightly, but knew it was best not to say things now. It was to late.

"Rest dear, I'm taking you out again tonight if you are up for it."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 pm

She smiled at him, knowing that there was no arguing about anything with him. “You'll have to tell me about the others later. I might get some sleep for now though.” She leaned over and kissed him gently, before shifting up her bed so she could lie down. She yawned, she was tired. “Wake me when we're going, if I'm not already awake.”

Se let her eyes drift closed, not too worried about what was going on around her at the moment. She knew that the Manora part of her life was over for now.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:21 pm

He sat at the base of her bed, watching her with gentle eyes as she drifted off to sleep and knew she had, had a hard day.
    Sighing softly, he closed his own eyes and drifted into a form of meditation so he could watch over her while she rested.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm

The sleep she fell into was a deep one, but she knew it was one that was needed at the moment. Having her daughter had been a hard amount of stress, but that was behind her now. Onyx was resting outside, he too was tired from the training that Velatha had given both him and his brother. They were getting to be good fliers, and aerial combat was coming naturally to them it seemed.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Lai rested easily beside his brother, tires a's well, but stayed awake to keep an eye on any approaching possible danger.
    Kiiron was the same, watching over his sleeping to-be-wife. He was worried for her, only able to guess how hard it must be to give up and a child, but he supported her wholly.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

When she woke later that day, she was very much refreshed. Almost enough that she knew she would be able to practise with fighting once more, but that was not something she wanted to do.
    She smiled as she saw him still sitting where he had been while she'd had her daughter. He seemed to be meditating, but she knew he would know she was awake again. "Kiiron?"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

As she stirred, Kiiron floated back to the current time. His eyes snapping wide and the ocean blue focused on the woman before him.
    "How are you feeling?" he asked softly, scooting closer to her bedside with a small, gentle smile.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

"Much better than I was," she replied. She smiled at him. "Almost back to normal to." It was odd how she could recover so quickly from such a busy thing that she had just been doing before she went to sleep once more. She chuckled. "I'll be fine."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

"Good," he replied firmly, smiling gently at her "I am glad.."
    His words rang with the truth, obviously truly having been worried for her and her health.

He fell silent for a moment.
    "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" he asked

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

"That sounds like something I could manage," she replied, smiling at him. Carefully she got up, knowing that somewhere out there, was her daughter, but she cared not that she was out there.

She was rested enough to walk about, but there would be no training for her tonight. That much she knew was going to happen, but she knew that soon she would be back to her old self.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Glad, he took her hand gently in his and lead the way to the door, making sure that he walked slower then his normal fast paced walked, instead he savoured the touch between them and relished in her presence.
    "We'll just head out to the gardens," he suggested, turning left down a path and headed towards the leafy green surroundings, a place he had always loved due to the reminder of home.

They walked in silence for a part, before he sighed softly. When were they getting married? He wanted to ask, for he didn't know any dates yet. Was she happy? Did she need anything? All these questions remained unasked, and unanswered. She had just given up her child, he doubted she wanted to speak of such things.

"When are we moving?" he asked softly instead, wondering how long they would have left here, guarding their queen. They would have to watch over a town soon, more of a city, but they would watch over it all the same. Truly, the only reason she had agreed to marry him. Not for love, which he still hoped for.

OOC: I has muse!
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"Keya has asked that we hang around for a few more days before we leave here." She smiled at Kiiron as they walked. "She still has a few pressing formalities to attend to when it comes to Ciarbera, things which I will have to help her with. It will not be long before we move there though, she had seen that much."

She knew there were other things on his mind. "Other things concern you. Tell me what they are, I might be able to help you, Kiiron," she added. She knew they likely concerned her.

OOC: soory for the crappy post... tired but have muse
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm

"Of course," he replied easily "I am sure there is."
    Despite it being different from his birth culture, he guessed there must be much work to do in the move.

Hesitating, he pondered on voicing his other questions at her request. But he could never deny her for long.
    "Are you happy?" he asked softly "are you happy with me?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 pm

She chuckled at the question that he said. "I'm getting used to being around you. Actually I'm starting to feel a little fond of you, nowadays." She blushed. "Why else would I tell you off when I don't know where you are?"

She smiled. "For you to even want me, when I'm not even like you is something that is really hard for me to understand at the moment." She knew though that things were going to get better for the two of them.

"You know that idea you had to deal with Manora? Once I would have only agreed to get rid of her, but now I think there's something else happening between us."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 pm

He smiled warmly at her words, glad that she was 'warming' to him. He wasn't planning on going anywhere soon, unless she ordered him to go and never return.
    "That is good to know," he said softly, hand raising to caress the blushing cheeks "and I am sorry if I do disappear, I try and stick beside you as much as possible...alas the life of a knight and guard is a hard one."
    He sighed sadly, lowering his gaze but it instantly snapped back up at her words.
    "I will never not want you," he said fervently "never will I tire of gazing upon perfect beauty and I count down the days until I can wake up by your side, and spoil you with all I can."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am