Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

Arrival [all]

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Arrival [all] Empty Arrival [all]

Post  Erosaf Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:33 pm

At long last they could see land, and it was a land that they had wanted for the last few months. Gem knew she was no sailor, but when Gaelira had come back that morning, telling them that there was land nearby she had been pleased. Whats more, Gaelira had identified the island, and had told her that there was plenty of room for those who chose to support the Sun dragons. The others would move to the other islands.

Slowly the ship stopped and the longboats were made ready. The riders of course, flew with their dragons, though the boats had rope attached that each dragon pulled, holding on with their feet. So the elves did not have to row.

gem smiled as she finally touched the ground. it was good to be on firm ground again.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Arrival [all] Empty Re: Arrival [all]

Post  Kanchana Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Sahar stood beside her husband and twin children, staring at the approaching lands with wide, green eyes.
    "It is beautiful," she said softly, leaning against him with a soft sigh "our new home..."

Auraka looked to Gem with a small nod, eyes sparkling with the mere thought of being on dry land once more. He wasn't one made for the rocky seas, instead he had spent most of the flight on Rasjar's back instead of the sickly boats.
    "Shall we see our new homes?" he asked her, offering her a hand to help her down from the boat.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

“You will not believe this, but there are wild dragons here.” Gaelira laughed. “I already spoke to them, and you would not believe it, but there are four other Sun Dragons here... and two of them... are male.”
    Gem blinked. A male Sun Dragon? It was unheard of and she knew that. How could that be possible? “Are you sure?”
    “As sure as I am white.”
    Gem smiled though as she looked at Auraka. She had stayed in her cabin most of the journey, not being good on the deck of the boat. It had been a long time since they had been on dry land. “Lets go.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Auraka readily agreed, jumping from the boats edge and landed easily on the damp banks of the new lands, peering up at Gaelira's words in surprise.
    "Male Sun dragons?" he questioned with a blink, ignoring the jealous muttering from Rasjar as he helped his wife down.

Sahar steadied her balance a's Cyara dragged the boat to shore and gasped slightly at the beauty before her. The fresh scents of so many herbs, she knew there would be many she would have to study and teach herself about.

The twins where just as excited, leaping to the shore before the boat had even stopped and only paused at their mothers worried calls.
    "Stay close please Kasinda and Taeron," Sahar said "just until we have settled."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Gem laughed. "That will be something that is hard to get used to," she said, looking at Gaelira. "We've only ever known your kind to be female, after all."
    Gaelira chuckled. "Not to worry Rasjar, none of them hold the appeal you do to you." Above them though though, the four mentioned Sun Dragon wheeled, looking down on everyone.

Drannor grinned as his feet touched the earth, but as soon as they did one of the dragons overhead roared and dove at Neldor angrily. Before Neldor could even defend himself Gaelira shot in front of him.

"Leave him alone! He is my brother and no threat to any of you," she growled at the Sun Dragon who had attempted to attack him. She was still the biggest Sun Dragon out of the five that were there.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Rasjar snorted slightly, denying he was jealous of his white kin but everyone knew that he was. He adored Gaelira to much to allow others to gaze upon her with desire. He wasn't one for sharing.

Cyara's smaller head peered around Neldor's side, eyeing the huge white male before her with surprise.
    "Elsathdren?" she questioned, rustling her scales as she shifted closer to his huge mass. She was obviously the smallest in the group, but she peered up at him like the hatchling she had once been.
    "Ellie!" she chuckled lightly "how have you been my old friend?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

She sighed, looking at the few who were already on the land themselves. She knew who she was sending where. There were new dragons coming down now, at least one of each race. All of them appeared to be wild. But none of them tried to even attack, Gaelira was still the biggest dragon even now, which was something of a surprise.

Gem smiled as she saw Glenawing coming over to them then. "Glen, I would like you and Veer to take charge of Forcoran," she said, after Gaelira communicated with the huge golden wild dragon. "The golden wild dragoness over there will show you where to go. Those who are interested in the Dawn Dragons will go with you of course."

The golden dragon snorted, bowing his head. She then looked at her cousin. Drannor was waiting for whatever orders she had, though he was with his family. "Drannor, can I ask you to do the same with Numencoran?"

"Of course," he replied.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 am

Glenawing

He approached Gem and nodded, he knew she was planning on this and now, his plan could become a reality, he could launch a campaign against Gem and Auraka. HE smiled and nodded calmly his eyes clear and emotion less. He would need the support of his fellow men, subjects, dragons and even humans unfortunately in which Keya well play a major role in. "The entire Island will be to my own preference Gem?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 am

"As long as the leadership over the island I have given you is not used in any way for you to turn on Auraka or me. Should I get even a feeling of some sort of trouble brewing there, you'll find yourself stripped of the leadership of the island, believe me." She sighed. "Those i count as my closest freinds are the only ones being given this chance."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

Glenawing

He smiled, "Don't worry Gem that won't be a problem now will it?" he would need the help of Keya and her people to complete his plan and execute it, it would take him nearly six months to get his forces ready, in time he thought, all in time.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 am

She knew she had to keep an eye on the other islands, while she was busy on the one they stood upon now. "I suppose you should go and discover you island," she said.
    She looked at Drannor, who was shaking his head at something. "You as well, Drannor. Sahar and the others can go with you to your weyr, though let no other dragon that is not a dusk, other than Cyara stay there once they can fend for themselves They must move to the island that is for their type."
    She looked at Glenawing. "The same goes for you." She would know if one did not.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 am

GLenawing

He nodded and got onto Veer who followed the other dawn dragons which were much smaller then him since he was half Sun dragon.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Sahar blinked as Gem spoke to Drannor, moving up beside him and tilting her head slightly. They were splitting up? She hadn't know that..
    "Do I go with Drannor?" she managed to asked softly, unsure if they would be kept apart due to the different kinds of bonded dragon.

Relief flooded though her at Gem's words, and Cyara bobbed her head in thanks.
    All will be fine little on, said Cyara warmly, Gem knows better then to try and split true mates.

"So, Ellie," Cyara said with a warm chuckle "How have you been?"

ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Silver Mythic

I had spent a lot of time flying on Bronze Angels back on the trip to the islands. When we landed i watched the sun dragons then looked to see were a dawn dragon waited to show us to our island. I frowned though i felt that something was going, something wrong but i did not know what. I looked at Gem and waved to her before Bronz took off again to follow the others. I felt the wrong grow the closer we got but i put it to the back of the head better to wait until we were settled to bring it to the front of my mind. I stroked the bronze scales of my dragons neck and smiled as a small black head poked out from under my shirt.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 am

“Of course you go with Drannor,” Gem chuckled, looking at Sahar and the twins. “The only ones who might be splitting away from you are your twins if picked by a dragon that is not a Dusk.” She smiled at them both. She knew though that Glenawing had other plans now, and she was not going to fall into a false sense of security. “Just remember than should one weyr call for help, you must answer.”

Drannor laughed. “Don't worry, the Dusk dragons will help those that they always have back in Nuban. Call for help, and we'll be there as soon as we can be.” He knew that I was keeping a close eye on Glenawing at the moment. “Good luck with settling in, Gem.” He smiled and then turned to head over to Neldor, who was deep in conversation with the wild blue dragon, who was the same color as Gem's eyes.

Gem smiled as she saw them take off. Tirach would go with them for Corath was a dusk as well. She now turned to Auraka. “You're staying with me, here on this island.” She smiled. The rest of the dragons split off as well, and she noticed that Ashlere and Faeron were not sure where to go.

Ashlere had her duties to Gem, and Faeron had a Moon Dragon. “Faeron, why don't you and Ani stay here for the moment? I know a dragon has yet to truly pick Ashlere, and well, we can only hope that it'll be one of the moon dragons born here.”

She knew it would be.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Sahar smiled with relief, leaning into Drannor's side and hoped her twins would never leave her. She wanted them to have the bond she had with Cyara, but not if it meant they had to move away.
    "Keep in touch," she said softly, trailing after Drannor and her twins in tow.

Faeron stood awkwardly beside Ashlere, feeling out of place in this big new land.
    He sighed with relief at Gems words, nodding his young head in thanks.
    "Thank you," he murmured, eyes flickering to Ashlere in relief.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am