Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

5 posters

We leave! [ALL]

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

We leave! [ALL] - Page 4 Empty Re: We leave! [ALL]

Post  Kanchana Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm

The human city gates once more came into view, and the mis-matched and tired group paced there way inside, gathering many odd looks before finally noticing Keya, which seemed to make everything make sense and quickly looked away.

"Thank you once more," he said to the centaur before stumbling off his back and patted his shoulder in thanks "I am in your debt."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 am

"We always help those who help us," Eltaor replied. He smiled, helping Kiiron somewhat with getting off. He looked around him. "Would seem this place has fallen into ruin more than memory serves to had thought it had."

"We're changing things, Eltaor," Keya replied, looking over at him. "Everything my father tainted is being rebuilt into something new." She then noticed that only one Tauren was with them. "Tamin, where did all the others go?"

"They returned to our normal lands. I stayed though, to make sure you all got back here safely." The huge creature smiled, he was as tall as Eltaor, and Eltaor's back was at least eghteen hands from the ground. It made Rhyllae and Keya feel very small standing in-between them.

Rhyllae though, moved over to Kiiron. "Are you alright?" she asked.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Kiiron nodded, slightly glad for Rhyllae's worry, and sent her a warm smile.
    "I am fine, my dear," he said gently "tired merely from sharing energy and healing those, my magic is not as strong in those who call to healing, my strength is more in battle and protecting those I hold dear."

His attention snapped across as Edmund moaned in pain and his orbs tried to blink away pain. Nearing at his side, Kiiron tiredly checked the wounds and sighed.
    "He needs more healing," he told the guard standing by the shift "can you take him to the healers wing?"
    "Of course," muttered the human as he and his friend carried the weight to the healers wing on the other side of the town.

Approaching Keya, he bowed his head slightly before speaking.
    "Sir Edmund has been taken to the healers wing, I am to weak to heal it fully and I am afraid he is in much pain," he said softly.

ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Opal Foxglove

I walked along the path wearing my silted dress and when i knew there was not humans around i started to run bare foot into the trees as fast as i could as they were following me always behind me, always chasing me. I knew that two of the five were half elves, the only reason they kept finding me was those two. I ran even faster pushing my limits. I ran for at lest 3 hours away from them then i stumbled and fell to the ground. I watched as Swallow caught up and jumped on my chest before trying to get me moving once more and at that i knew they were not far behind. I stood slowly and shook my head i needed sleep and rest this non stop running was taking its toll. there was open swords cuts all over my body from them already. I needed to find a safe place to go but i knew of none. I looked up at the trees. they were large here. I jumped up into one and climb it to the top then jump from it to another. I looked down to see Black Swallow covering my tracks with her own before she went off to hide herself.

I sighed and made sure i was hidden in the tree top and fell asleep for the night. I smelt smoke close to the dawn and i knew that the men chasing me had stopped for the night before had but were close. I knew i could fight again and heal the wounds that i had gotten the past few days. I climbed down and walked away from were the three humans and two half elves were. I knew that soon they would be behind me in no time. I made my way back to the road and smile slightly as my Fox came up beside me. I moved on at a steady pace and not even and hour after i ad gone on the road i heard shouts from behind me.

I sighed then started to run but then i relised that the half elves were in front of me I slid to a stop and pulled both one handed blades from were they were and stood ready. When they came at me i fought hard but their was five of them and they started to wear me down and some of their attacks started hitting. Then a sharp pain went though my shoulder as one of the men had just stabbed my though the shoulder from behind. I screamed the pain was like a fire was racing though my body. I pulled the sword from my shoulder and ran. I ran my right arm uselessly hanging, I stumbled as i ran and i knew that they were not done with me just yet as i heard the sound of an arrow flying though the air. I turned and grabbed it from the air but another hit me in my thigh, my leg gave way and i fell to the ground hard. I watch as the half elf who had shot me with the arrow walked over with his sword. I watched him standing there then he looked up and the great shadow that covered us was the last thing i remembered.

Šárka

I got to her just in time I sighed but then i also knew she was hurt badly. I looked at the men below me and i breathed fire at them making them run. I flew up higher then saw blood running over my claws in which the girl was in. "no you don't come on girl don't you do this to me now" i hissed then with all my speed i flew to the closes city. As i got closer i roared so that i knew they would hear me coming. I flew even faster then stopped and hovered before landing in the city and i growled softly waiting for any one around to come. I held the girl in my bloodied claws i was keeping her alive for now. I looked at her crimson blood on my claws and sighed. Then i saw something back climb out from under her dress and drop to the ground. it was that little black fox i had seen earlier. I growled as i looked at the girl in my claws some how i knew that the blade had, had a poison on it. I sighed sadly as i knew that the elves had all left and i would need to fly this one to the new home of the elves once she was well.

OOC: i know the elves have left
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Keya sighed, watching them take Edmund away to the healers. "I hope he recovers, something tells me I owe him my life." She knew there was much to be done. Then she looked at Hycis, and the men who were keeping a firm eye on her. "Take her to the castle dungeons, and lock her up, so she cannot escape. We'll see what Gem wants done with her before we do anything more."

Rhyllae smiled at him, glad. "Come on, lets get you back to your room so you can rest."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Kiiron blinked in surprise and nodded.
    "Yes, my queen," he informed her softly "yes you do...if it wasn't for him, well I am afraid we wouldn't be having this conversation."
    He gave her a small smile before leaving her alone with that information and turned to Rhyllae with a slight, tired nod.

"If we must..." he said with a sigh, hand running though his locks and feeling much older then his 25 years.
    "Will you walk with me?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Her eyes narrowed into a scolding but teasing glance at the same time.
    "I think I should."
    Rhyalle smiled though a second later.
    He had much to learn if he thought she was going to let him walk up there on his own.
    She knew though that he would not give her as much trouble as he had Sahar when she was tending to him.

Keya smiled. "I'll go to see him, I think." She turned and headed off in the direction of the healers.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Kiiron smiled at her teasing and yet scolding tone, taking no offence but rather felt joy that she could act so comfortable and carefree around him.
    "I guess you should," he chuckled, taking her hand in his larger one with a slight squeeze and moved slowly down the path with her by his side.

Edmund sat, now awake, in the healers tent. His eyes were half dazed over, still somewhat out of it and his shoulder still ached. Something the healers had said they couldn't heal, something about to much magic in one go from different healers, or that's what he thought they had said.
    His mind drifted to Keya, picturing her beautiful self and sighed longingly, hoping she was okay. He hadn't been awake long enough, other then to just take Kiiron's words.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 pm

She sighed as she reached the healers, knowing that someone was going to have to deal with her as well. She knew that none of the others had even noticed her shoulder was badly injured. Kiiron likely had, but she knew he had been almost out of energy, so she did not blame him for not seeing to her.
    She did not look at any of the healers for help just yet, instead she moved steadily enough on her feet, the injury had weakened her, but it was only just starting to show. Then she saw him, sitting on one of the beds.
    “It's good to see you're awake, Edmund.”

Rhyllae smiled, wrapping one long arm around him. "Let me know if you need to rest, and we'll stop," she replied, as they started to move up into the castle. "Do you need anything?" she asked.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

"Hush love," he said softly as they walked "I am fine, merely tired. Nothing a sleep cannot fix, alongside a good meal."
    He squeezed her hand gently, looking at her from the corner of his eye.
    "Are you sure you are okay?"

Edmund's head shot up at the sound of her voice, instantly wincing at the pain it shot down his side, but still he smiled warmly at the sight of her.
    "How are you my Q-" he gasped, eyes drawn to the bleeding wound on her shoulder "you are hurt! My queen! Sit sit...Nurse!"
    He fluttered his hands about, wanting to help but much to weak to even stand and at his frantic calls, a greying head appeared around the corner, landing on Keya with a small gasp.
    'My queen, my I help you?" she asked, pleating her skirts with a elegant bow of her aging spine "my gosh child, you are injured!"
    Instantly, the aging woman was fussing over Keya's shoulder, not seeming to notice who she was and saw her as just another patient.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

“I'm fine. The only time I would have been hurt was when you attacked that Minotaur behind me.” Rhyllae smiled, squeezing him gently. “I'm not hurt, though I am a little tired from all the fighting.” She smiled though, knowing that she would be fine. Back to normal by the next morning, was something that would come easily to her at the moment.

“I'm not a child,” Keya replied, though she was smiling. “And to be honest it doesn't bother me that much.” She looked over at Edmund. “Don't worry about me. You know how many times I've taken a knock from my father when I was learning to fight. I do not complain much.” She was silent for a moment. “The real reason for me coming here was to thank you actually.”
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Šárka

I growled the moved slowly to were i thought the healers to be. I used as much for my power as i could to get the poison from her body as i could then looked around before poking my head in the door. I pulled my head back then thrust my claws with my elven rider in and said to any that could hear "help her" I growled again then waited to see if she would be taken from my claws to be helped by the humans here. I knew once she was well i would take her to the lands on which the elves now called home. I sighed a bit and eyed the girl in my claws carefully for any change before they took her unconscious body.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

"You're word relieves me," he said softly, glad to know she was okay. Reaching his bedroom door, he pushed it open and allowed his gaze to flicker over the sparse room, checking for any danger that might come at his mate. Clear, he entered with a small smile.

The motherly healer tutted softly, ignoring her words and worked on the bleeding wound.
    "Hush my queen," she scolded gently "you are bleeding, therefore it needs tending."
    Edmund looked at Keya with worry, frowning slightly in confusion when she said she had come to thank him before his face finally cleared with understanding.
    "Oh..." he said softly "I was only doing my job, my queen."

Wrinkled hands pulled the door open, peering across the street towards the busy healer's section with surprise, sparkling blue orbs flickering across the dark coloured dragon who held a child in it's claws.
    "Bring her inside," she rasped, turning and leaving the door open, which widened with a muttered word to allow the dragon inside.

ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Šárka

I watched then nodded when she spoke then moved in. I looked around then opened my claws to the healer. I looked at my rider who i had only just meet really, I still watched her carefully. I was careful not to knock anything and i knew the fact that she was elf would be a surprise when they figured that out, even though me being here with her was one too as i had seen it in the healers eyes. I lowered my head to her body for a little as to see if it had been the arrow or sword wound was were the poison had been but i still not to sure. I heard her groan, but she did not wake not yet anyway.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

She chuckled, people seemed to care about her way too much at the moment. Sometimes it was just a little too much for her, she felt like she was being smothered.
    “Honestly, it doesn't hurt.”
    She smiled at Edmund though. “I'm only doing what I know I should do by coming here. You saved my life, Edmund.” There was no way she would be able to repay him for that.

Rhyllae chuckled as he checked the room before he entered. “Right now I do not think you would be able to protect me, Kiiron, tired as you are.”
    She was not half as tired as he was now. That much she knew. She knew though that she was also teasing him. In the few weeks that she had known him, she had learnt to defend herself at least with a sword, though she could not fightback yet. But she could hold him off for a good amount of time.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

The older woman pushed the young dragon out the way with a sharp rap on her snout, making a shooing motion.
    "Out of the way," she ordered "you want me to help your bonded, then move."
    With a mutter of mumbled words, the aged woman heaved the limp girl onto the couch and hunched over her body, hiding the wounds from the dragon's view.
    "Outside!" she ordered sharply, blue eyes narrowing slightly "I need room and you take to much."

The healer nodded slightly giving her unwounded shoulder a gentle pat.
    "It will heal nicely now," she said softly, turning on her heal and leaving the two to talk without listening ears.
    Edmund bowed his head slightly, fighting the urge to wince at the pain it caused him.
    "You owe me nothing," he said quietly "truly, I am glad that I saved your life, for it is a beautiful one you lead."

Kiiron lifted a brow at her doubting words and scoffed slightly.
    "Rhyllae, obviously you have never met a true elf before," he told her "if a loved one is threatened, it takes more then just a tried and weak soul to make them let them be taken. I am much stronger then I appear...and I would never allow harm to come to you again."
    But even as he spoke, his eyes dropped slowly and he yawned, unable to help himself.
    "I am fine, really," he argued, but he felt himself swaying slightly "maybe I did give her to much..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 pm

“Of course I have not met anyone like you.” She sighed, smiling at him though. “All I know of the elves in truth Is the stories that have been told by a few, bolder men in the taverns form time to time.”
    Elves were not something discussed easily. “And before you ask what I was doing in one, my family sometimes went there for a meal.”

Keya smiled at the healer. “My thanks.” She looked at Edmund at his words. “You don't know how dark my life really is.” She smiled though. If someone found out about what their queen had had for an upbringing, it was not going to go down well. It was something that she guarded jealously.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

He laughed lightly at her quick attempt to stop his questioning words.
    "I have never been to a human tavern," he admitted quietly with a shrug, settling himself on the end of the bed and looked up at her and hesitated, searching for the right words.
    "Will you go out with me tomorrow night?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow in question "not to a tavern...but a place I came upon not long ago."

"I only meant to refer.." he started before blushing and cutting himself off, clearing his throat.
    "Either way, I could hardly watch you get hit by the blade. Rather me then yourself, I am much less important then your royal self."
    He didn't say it with spite, but nothing other then joy. He was happy to have saved her, even at his own pain, he was glad she was sitting there instead of laying where he was now.
    "I shall be fine in a few days," he informed her "and back to training, so many apology's if I miss the next few days training."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm

She laughed. "After that hit? I was not about to let you back for a few days as it is, Edmund." She smiled though. Though life since finding out she was a princess had been hell for her from her father, she knew though that she could fight the dark side in her well enough. "There is still much for me to see to, but at the moment, I have a few free days as it is. Gem is on her way, and I shall have to be dealing with her about Hycis." She shrugged. The fate of one of her cousins was of little importance to her.

Rhyllae chuckled. Then she moved to sit down next to him, knowing he would not mind. "I guess we could go out," she said, smiling at him. "I certainly have no objections to that idea. Roudy places, taverns."
    ala
    ala
    Human

Post  ala Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Šárka

I moved backwards when she pushed me out of the way. I nodded softly then moved out, i sighed as i went out but laid down almost right at the door but there was still plenty of room for the people to go in and out. I looked at my rider then closed my eyes i hoped she would be fine after this. I huffed then stood up and went a little way off and then lay again with my head on my forelegs. I looked around the city and then thought of the others on the islands, at lest i had remained although i wish my timing was a little better if i had gotten to her two minutes earlier she might not have been so wounded. I shoke my head and waited.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm

"I'll be fine," he protested, wanting to get back to training as soon as possible and show her just how good he would be. He was willing to work, willing to prove his ability and would keep on training harder and harder until he was a challenge for even Kiiron.

Kiiron grinned happily, already planning what he was going to do in his head.
    "Truly?" he asked, having heard only stories of the human taverns and shook his head slightly in tired amusement, feeling the warmth from her arm beside his and sighed with longing, but did nothing to make her feel uncomfortable.

Raiiel worked over the elf with a steady hand, not seeming to be phased by the wounds nor the posion, instead mashed a few herbs and placed them over the wounds before opening her mouth and placing a parcel under her tongue, all the while keeping up the continuous stream of unknown words, watching the wound seal shut before her eyes.
    "She'll be fine," she muttered to the dragon, turning around and disappearing behind the curtain and into the back of her home.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

She thought for a moment, thinking about the tavern for a few moments, before replying. “Though sometimes, this stranger turns up, no one knows who he is, or where he's from, but he always had tales to tell, for the children who were there. Even the adults seemed to want to listen to him. Though he always vanished before the soldiers came, it was amusing. One moment he was there, then next he was gone into thin air.” She smiled at Kiiron. The stories had been amusing for her as a child to listen to.
    “I never thought much of the stories, but then again, here I am, with a dragon of my own. He knew so much about them, yet none of us know where he learned. In those days, the only other riders other than the king were gem and her people, and they would never have slipped in. All the other hundreds of Riders were killed.”
    She smiled at him.

Keya looked at him in amusement. “Even though you think you are, there is no chance you'd get even close to the fields without me stopping you, so don't even try.” She was smiling though. She was serious though, he was not allowed near training for the next three days. “Surely you can last three days?”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 pm

He sighed slightly and shook his head.
    "Three days seem so far away," he complained and grunted in pain as he sat back against the pillows and sighed, sitting still once more but he didn't say anything more, not wanting to complain. He was still alive, so nothing could be wrong.

Kiiron nodded, knowing the story well despite it being way before his time.
    "Was he an elf?" he questioned, wondering if the story teller had been a elf who had come here, trying to tell the stories and keep hope within the people.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm

"No one knows. He always wore a hood which he never lowered. There was something more feline about the way he moved, graceful like you. He seemed to have an almost, regal air to him though." She smiled at Kiiron. "I could only guess he was an elf, else why vanish and be so secretive?"

Keya smiled at him. "I just dont want you to overcert yourself, Edmund. I plan on another trip away from Nuduien soon, and I want you to be able to accompany me. As well as a few others. Rhyllae and Kiiron."
    She chuckled.
    "I think its time someone went to examine the damage time has made at Waenen Island. Its time it became what it once was."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm

"Most likely," he agreed, frowning in thought as if trying to think of someone who matched the vague description she had given him.
    "Maybe he will turn up again soon," he said finally.

Edmund's eyes instantly lit up at the idea of being taken away on a mission with the queen herself, alongside the others and the best in the group. He felt instantly honoured and humbled with the thought of even going.
    "When will we leave?" he asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm