Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

5 posters

We leave! [ALL]

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

We leave! [ALL] - Page 6 Empty Re: We leave! [ALL]

Post  Kanchana Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

"Keya is nothing like her father," Kiiron said softly. His head snapped up at the wound of their queen's voice, nodding his head in silent respect before answering her question.

"I was going to ask for your permission to ask Lord Zelphar to teach Rhyllae and I the way of the riders, he knows more then anyone else could teach us.." he questioned, studying her and waiting for an answer.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 am

“If he will is up to him. I do not mind in the slightest, seeing as I have hardly any training myself,” Keya replied. She smiled. “I heard the tale you spoke of in the tavern, Lord Zelphar. Though it was not exactly flattering to hear of the shortcomings my father had in his earlier life, I understand them. Save one. Who would do such a thing as to send my father on such a mission?”

“Many who I could name from times past, Keya. Laura was one of the elders, as I was. I was the one who trained him, so I knew him well from those early days before things went awry.” Zelphar sighed, “I should of stopped him from going on the mission, but other than physically restraining him there was no chance of that. I had spoken against sending him out, but we were over ruled. It was Laura unfortunately who started that discussion, he was a rider in her wing, I was her second in command at the time.”

Zelphar knew this was hard to speak of. “I will train Kiiron and Rhyllae, even you, if you wish Keya, though there are some things I will not be able to do, regarding the dragons.”

“I have something that could change that, Lord Zelphar,” Keya replied.
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Tirach stumbled onto the deck of the ship. Finally he was where he belonged...or so he was told. Personally he felt like where he belonged was where he had just left. He took a deep breath, that sleep he had taken had really restored him. Having fallen asleep before the others boarded the ship he set off to see if he could find a familiar face.

Last edited by dragonknight1400 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:29 am

((erm Rhyllae and company are back in Nuduien DKT, Tirach would have left with the other elves though.))
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

((BLAST!))
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 am

((you gonna edit this??))
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 am

((Did))
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 am

[justify]Gaelira flew over the ships before she glided off into the distance with Neldor.
    Gem sighed as she watched Nuban falling away from the ships. She would miss that land.

While they were still within sight of Nuban, Keya watched the ships.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 pm